horst

horsed
It also allows a nice setup for sandwiching a filter between two screens.

Do you have any problems getting the two discs out for cleaning? It need a good amount of force to push one CCD out and could imagine problems with two. But thinking about this wakes my need for a second new generation tip, with two CCDs sandwiching a chunk of an s&b concentrate pad for hash usage. :tup:
Would be interesting to see if I even need to take out the screens for cleaning or if it is enough to dump the whole tip in ethanol...

Dammit @VapCap you're the only company where I feel the urge to order again on the same day I recieved my new toys. :haw: Keep the good stuff coming and don't stop letting your ideas become reality! :bowdown:

snamuh

ghost
Do you have any problems getting the two discs out for cleaning? It need a good amount of force to push one CCD out and could imagine problems with two. But thinking about this wakes my need for a second new generation tip, with two CCDs sandwiching a chunk of an s&b concentrate pad for hash usage. :tup:
Would be interesting to see if I even need to take out the screens for cleaning or if it is enough to dump the whole tip in ethanol...

Dammit @VapCap you're the only company where I feel the urge to order again on the same day I recieved my new toys. :haw: Keep the good stuff coming and don't stop letting your ideas become reality! :bowdown:
I was thinking this too... I was going to curl up some mesh under my screen then just load my cbd isolate on the regular screen... After getting heated I was thinking the mesh would just wick the oil. That way I wouldn't need to place the pad in the bowl Everytime I wanted to use cbd.

Joaon

With last green one was this little buddy :luv:

jJEhsxx.jpg

Scott is definitively a Laser Master ! :cool:

And new Ti tip is awesome (actually mounted on the Ti Brassy S) !
More convection, more heat retention, Adjust-a-bowl, .. :tup:
QRt5Tsr.jpg

SdWyCSZ.jpg

:myday:
I find that flavors are more present now with ccd screen at middle position !
And it's perfect for micro doses !

A great thanks to all Dynavap team @VapCap :tup: You rock ! :rockon:

Definitively lifetime customer :cool:

:ninja:
:peace:

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
You guys are killing me with the new tips. I have been using my woody s for over six months now and I love it. I thought it was perfect. Then this new tip comes out, and once again vas has taken hold. Unfortunately with Christmas shopping being what it is, I over spent by 70 cents. I have 46.30 in my account. No way to deposit any money to the account until after the new year. Literally 70 cents shy of being able to order my new tip. It might be OK, but you all keep posting the rave reviews and awesome pictures. Killing me. I can wait. I can be patient.

Chose

Just wanted to
I apologize if my language was offensive... but it's a fitting analogy. I don't love her, I only love what I can get from her... and she's not worth cherishing because she's basically disposable. I'd never want to be seen in public with her. If I lost her or when I inevitably break her fragile body, I won't mourn. I'll replace her. Maybe get 2. One to pass around to the rest of the fellas to use and abuse.
ohh your filth
I bet your party's are ace
My order shiped yesterday just got to make it across the pond and she will be mine can't wait
Sophisticated bitch there the best

Last edited:
Chose,
Reactions: snamuh

SiDankies

Im hoping George & Co are planning on making a bigger bowl. XL TI TIP Woody ! Make the bowl the same circumference as the vongs.

SiDankies,

Squiby

Do you have any problems getting the two discs out for cleaning? It need a good amount of force to push one CCD out and could imagine problems with two.

I haven't cleaned one yet with the double screen setup, but I did play around when placing them, so I have put them in and taken them out.

It does indeed take some force. I managed by placing the tip top side down on a counter and then pushing the condenser through the mp end with all my force....then pop, out they came. Once they get gunked up they may need to be heated first or maybe a soak before attempting to dislodge them. We'll see.

jJEhsxx.jpg

@Joaon What a beauty!!! The skinny VonG body is stunning. Love the cap! I think I have the same Lotus design.

That is one beautiful vaporization device.

Last edited:

Chose

Im hoping George & Co are planning on making a bigger bowl. XL TI TIP Woody ! Make the bowl the same circumference as the vongs.
The way I see it if you want it they will try to make it happen for you
There aren't many company's that will do this for you unless they are paid silly money
But @VapCap will do it for love
And respect for there community
That's something I've not felt before as a customer
And I like it

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I missed that video completly. I found it on page 362 but must have missed it in the past. Anyway, thanks for the lookup and definitly a great reason to switch to the new tips, awesome feature!
I didn't realize that it would show up on a different page for you. Sorry -- that is confusing, but glad you found it!

SiDankies

The way I see it if you want it they will try to make it happen for you
There aren't many company's that will do this for you unless they are paid silly money
But @VapCap will do it for love
And respect for there community
That's something I've not felt before as a customer
And I like it
Lets hope they see this :). So far the CS has been incredible. I ordered a case to go with the vapcap i got and received it in less than a week.

Joaon

What a beauty!!! The skinny VonG body is stunning. Love the cap! I think I have the same Lotus design.
That is one beautiful vaporization device.
It is really a pleasure to use this vaporizer :luv:
Thanks you again @Squiby for all your detailed posts here, it certainly helped a lot when making the first order :tup::cool:
I hope Santa has been generous with you !
santa-smiley-ho-ho-ho.gif

Is that standard or custom order at this point?
If you order a cap via the website, it will only have the new Dynavap logo engraved on;
If you want some sort of customization, I would suggest you to contact them via mail : info@dynavap.com
You can send them the design (in decent resolution) and I'm sure they will make whatever is possible :tup:

This opens up a whole new level of personalization
Yep, indeed! As a reminder, here is a link with some designs I've collected:
Dynavap Cap Laser Engraving Designs

Edit:
I could easily see that one as standard on caps, @VapCap :cool:
tumblr_m4lufr4LTj1r5i2w1o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Squiby

Is that standard or custom order at this point?
Oh, baby... it's another option to make your heart swell and burst...:love:

Here are mine. Bad pics but....:shrug:. From left to right

Lotus flower, Lotus flower with Ohm symbol, 4:20 clock face, Tree of life.

nurenB5.jpg

They are a custom option right now. When you place your order add your image file and an email to Matt with your request. He will provide a price and you can pay by contribution.

@Joaon I saved your "radiate love" Sun symbol. Love that one.

Last edited:

jimfish4130

@Squiby damn, when did you get the 4:20 clock face? I've been waiting for the mugs to be in stock so I could order one of those caps. I mentioned it a while ago but at first didn't say anything in case someone got one before me (for some reason smileys won't show up on my phone but I'm joking.. well half joking haha)

Your stoner lego collection is beautiful!

Last edited:

Squiby

@Squiby damn, when did you get the 4:20 clock face?

It mysteriously showed up in my mailbox earlier this week. It was in a shiny green package, like it's Xmas time or something!!

I also have a couple of the new tips, which are beyond awesome! I've been testing the new tip and Ti CCD screens all week, which I will post about soon. But, man oh man!!! Just when you thought you were experiencing perfection, that there was no room for improvement, George goes and raises the bar and trumps your perception of reality.

These new tips take the vapcap to a whole new level. It really is the best vape out there. Simple, beautiful, efficient.

I LOVE MY VAPCAPs!!! :love: :bowdown: :luv:.

SiDankies

Anyone with a dynastash ... How powerful is your magnet? Mine doesn't get the cap off all the time. It's actually rather tricky to get the magnet to pull the cap off.

SiDankies,
Reactions: Squiby

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
These new tips take the vapcap to a whole new level. It really is the best vape out there. Simple, beautiful, efficient.
Its Killing me..must have one.. I have contacted Dynavap, and they said we could work it out..hopefully I can order it tomorrow..but these posts..death by vas.
Really though, life is amazing..I hope you all are warm and properly vapped.

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Hi all,

Just waiting on my Ti WoodyS and am very excited to say the least :freak:

I've read much of this thread and watched all the dynavaps videos.
Still had two questions though.

1) The hole on the body, does it merely act as a carb (to introduce fresh air to clear the condenser tube)?

2) Can you keep it covered for the whole draw? Or would that in some way result in combustion? (Or any other negative repercussions).

Kasish

Hi all,

Just waiting on my Ti WoodyS and am very excited to say the least :freak:

I've read much of this thread and watched all the dynavaps videos.
Still had two questions though.

1) The hole on the body, does it merely act as a carb (to introduce fresh air to clear the condenser tube)?

2) Can you keep it covered for the whole draw? Or would that in some way result in combustion? (Or any other negative repercussions).
I keep it closed all the time on my OG thick ass clouds no combustion .

CalyxSmokr

Got an OG but don't have the hang of it yet.
Combusted but I hit the end with the torch so I see how that works now
Do you pack it like an air stem - fully but not tight? That would be like 3 hits? My first hit is flavorful but it degrades quickly
And hit the middle of the cap with the torch or the bottom third?
Can you do it like a log and put a dab in degummed hemp?

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: Thcgos

Squiby

It isn't really a carb, but we tend to call it that. It does add fresh air and I think change the convection/conduction ratio depending on its use. When you take a toke, air travels between the Vapcap body and the condenser towards the tip. It then creates a back pressure as makes a 180° turn and travels up the condenser, pulling vapor from the chamber with it towards the mp.

When you cover the carb hole, air must travel exclusively from under the heated cap and through the chamber. This creates a bigger cloud and I think more convection.

Yes you can keep it covered. That's what I do. Or I will feather it near the end of the toke. A mouthpull rather than a direct inhalation toke will further enhance the smoothness of the vapor. If you have an Omni, you can just dial in the mp to the degree of air restriction that you prefer and forget the carb all together.

Combustion comes from overheating the cap, not respecting the heating and cooling clicks.

Anyone with a dynastash ... How powerful is your magnet? Mine doesn't get the cap off all the time. It's actually rather tricky to get the magnet to pull the cap off.

The magnet is strong enough. You can adjust the fit of your cap by gently squeezing it out of round.

Last edited:

Thcgos

Vape Addict
It isn't really a carb, but we tend to call it that. It does add fresh air and I think change the convection/conduction ratio depending on its use. When you take a toke, air travels between the Vapcap body and the condenser towards the tip. It then creates a back pressure as makes a 180° turn and travels up the condenser, pulling vapor from the chamber with it towards the mp.

When you cover the carb hole, air must travel exclusively from under the heated cap and through the chamber. This creates a bigger cloud and I think more convection.

Yes you can keep it covered. That's what I do. Or I will feather it near the end of the toke. A mouthpull rather than a direct inhalation toke will further enhance the smoothness of the vapor. If you have an Omni, you can just dial in the mp to the degree of air restriction that you prefer and forget the carb all together.

Combustion comes from overheating the cap, not respecting the heating and cooling clicks.

The magnet is strong enough. You can adjust the fit of your cap by gently squeezing it out of round.

Thanks so much @Squiby I saw a video from George explaining the air path on the Omnivap, but wasn't sure about the repercussions of keeping it closed for the entire duration of a long draw.

Also one last question, if you don't mind.
I've been researching how people accidently combust.
I noticed people mentioning the positioning of the flame as a cause. Apparently too close to the tip can cause combustion?

Just to clarify, the "tip", is that referring to the flat end, furthest away from the "digger outter".

Is there a "sweetspot" diagram? I hear people saying DY .... I assume that means the "D"&"Y" letters of the logo on the cap?

Top Bottom