Chose

sorry for being lazy - I'm sure the answer's here somewhere:for my intended use (hash only), is there any reason to upgrade to the 'S' or 'double crown'?
I'm a noob but from what I've learnt from this thread so far I don't think I matters what model you go for they all give good results
The double crown helps to protect your wood and the s just adds a mp
I don't think it matters they all do the same job
But it's about pimping up your ride
But once you get one your going to want more and then there's the omni with adjustable air flow that's where I'm heading
Go for the one that catches your eye:worms:Good luck your going to love it

Squiby

is there any reason to upgrade to the 'S' or 'double crown'?

S can refer to a few different models...

The OG Vapcap, the original one piece glassbody/bowl Vapcap can be upgraded to the Vapcap S. If you buy a Vapcap S you get the components for two Vapcap configurations. You get a complete OG Vapcap with cap, glass body/bowl, glass condenser and soft mouthpiece. PLUS, you get an XL SS condenser with wood mouthpiece. You can use it in the OG configuration or you can remove the soft mp and glass condenser and slide in the XL SS condenser with wood mp.

Personally, I would get the OG and then upgrade to the fully modular Ti tipped series for range of modular choices and overall durability.

The S as it relates to the ti tipped Vapcaps refer to vapcaps that have a regular ss condenser, a short 45mm body or VonG and a wood mouthpiece. These units are 3.5 inches long.

A double crown is useful to prevent the mp end of your body cracking or wearing from friction against the spinning mp. I also prefer the looks.

Choose what looks good to you. All VC models are fantastic. If you like the modular aspect, go for a ti tipped model.

Chose

S can refer to a few different models...

The OG Vapcap, the original one piece glassbody/bowl Vapcap can be upgraded to the Vapcap S. If you buy a Vapcap S you get the components for two Vapcap configurations. You get a complete OG Vapcap with cap, glass body/bowl, glass condenser and soft mouthpiece. PLUS, you get an XL SS condenser with wood mouthpiece. You can use it in the OG configuration or you can remove the soft mp and glass condenser and slide in the XL SS condenser with wood mp.

Personally, I would get the OG and then upgrade to the fully modular Ti tipped series for range of modular choices and overall durability.

The S as it relates to the ti tipped Vapcaps refer to vapcaps that have a regular ss condenser, a short 45mm body or VonG and a wood mouthpiece. These units are 3.5 inches long.

A double crown is useful to prevent the mp end of your body cracking or wearing from friction against the spinning mp. I also prefer the looks.

Choose what looks good to you. All VC models are fantastic. If you like the modular aspect, go for a ti tipped model.
She knows her stuff that's top advise
Enjoy

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I'm loving all these beautiful pictures! Getting together a shopping list for my Christmas presents to myself...

I spent some time this weekend with a friend who I introduced to vaping awhile back using my Arizer Air. I showed her my OG and Omni, and she was curious about why different vapes give different results. The only explanation I could come up with at the time to compare the two was the Air is to VC like sipping a glass of wine is to doing shots of tequila. Next time we get together, she really wants to try my VCs!

Chose

I
I'm loving all these beautiful pictures! Getting together a shopping list for my Christmas presents to myself...

I spent some time this weekend with a friend who I introduced to vaping awhile back using my Arizer Air. I showed her my OG and Omni, and she was curious about why different vapes give different results. The only explanation I could come up with at the time to compare the two was the Air is to VC like sipping a glass of wine is to doing shots of tequila. Next time we get together, she really wants to try my VCs!
I've never tried the air but I do have a solo
I think your explanation was spot on
Every time I've purchased a vape I always want to try something else
But not anymore now I only want more vapcaps
I have finally after a very long journey found exactly what I've always been looking for in a vape
Obviously that is personal to me and every body is looking for something that meets there needs
But I'm happy that I have finally found the vape that suits my needs
Thank you George and all the vapcap team:):love:

Squiby

herbalist33

@Squiby Nov 25 - Nov 28 20% off the entire store, no coupon code needed with free worldwide shipping

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck....

I really thought that the last green package that winged its way through my door was the last one. But free worldwide shipping and 20% off is just way too tempting...

Every time another shiny green package ends up in the letterbox my girlfriend gives me funny looks.... maybe I should ask George to change the colour to put her off the scent for a while...

Now, what does my VAAS want/need... a new design ti tip perhaps, provided the new designs are shipping now. Or do I really go overboard and pick up another omni so I can rig up an adjustable airflow Vong for a dedicated water piece? But then I'd need a short Vong body too....

Dammit, I really thought my Omni had cured my VAS, and in a way I suppose it did. But it replaced it with VAAS- Vapcap Accessory Aquisition Syndrome... now there's some first world problems for ya :uhoh:

Peace

Squiby

Nov 25 - Nov 28 20% off the entire store, no coupon code needed with free worldwide shipping

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I have my cart filled and ready to press "submit order", in 4 more sleeps!!! :clap:

I'm going to get some of those new tips. Some engraved caps. Maybe a new VonG. And of course, a bunch of those CCD screens. Oh, and maybe an XL DynastashER2 in Cocobolo. Or.... I don't know, now I have to think about this some more.

I'm also going to need a tip or two for some new @phattpiggie stems. Loving that Twisted Telescope in Blackwood. What a beaut!!

Ze3N6CW.jpg

iXhbrcv.jpg

4 more sleeps.... 4 more sleeps.

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
@Squiby, love the @phattpiggie stem/body!! I'm assuming the mouthpiece came from him also. So for this setup, did you purchase the condenser (reg or XL?) and tip from George and just add the beautiful blackwood pieces? Is the stem/body 45mm and does this fit in a regular Dynastash? Gorgeous!

nickdanger,
Reactions: vapen00b

Squiby

@Squiby, love the @phattpiggie stem/body!! I'm assuming the mouthpiece came from him also. So for this setup, did you purchase the condenser (reg or XL?) and tip from George and just add the beautiful blackwood pieces? Is the stem/body 45mm and does this fit in a regular Dynastash? Gorgeous!

Most of @phattpiggie s stems come with their own condenser. I have 4 of his stems and all you need is a Ti tip and SS cap from Dynavap. The exception is the Barley Twist body that is 45mm long and fits the Dynavap regular condenser.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-6#post-1049914

I don't have the Blackwood Telescopic Twist. He just posted it on his thread today. He still has some design details to work out in how his mp joins up to the body. But I do plan on getting one.

The Blackwood Telescopic Twist Is likely too long for a regular Dynastash, @phattpiggie would need to confirm the overall length. But I bet it would fit into the XL Dynastash. I have one of his Barley Twist Bodies in Scotish Yew with an Omni mp and condenser and it fits into the the regular stash just fine.

Barley Twist.

Z1q16n5.jpeg

SuperLuigi

So strange question... I've had the og vapcap for 2 days now and I keep getting headaches when I use it. Anyone else experience anything weird like this? Maybe it just needs a really good cleaning.

SuperLuigi,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So strange question... I've had the og vapcap for 2 days now and I keep getting headaches when I use it. Anyone else experience anything weird like this? Maybe it just needs a really good cleaning.

I find the airflow on the og fairly restrictive for my liking and that can give me a headache if im not careful.

herbalist33

I've never really experienced headaches when using my Vapcaps. I don't know whether it's related or not, but when I first switched from combustion to vaping I would find vaping would sometimes give me a headache at the rear side of my skull. It never lasted long, was more of a stabbing pain which would last for a minute or two. I havnt experienced it for over a year now, so I don't know whether it was adjusting to vapor instead of smoke, or whether it was something else. I can't really remember if there was a specific device that caused it, tho I think it was just vaping in general.

Peace

*plainlazy*

I've read before about people getting headaches from the arizer solo. Also has a tight draw. When members chimed in he was a mixture of responses, two top answers were draw slower sip not rip and also could be dehydration.
I personally have only experienced a mild mild headache with a arizer solo never a vapcap. Just imo.

SuperLuigi

I've read before about people getting headaches from the arizer solo. Also has a tight draw. When members chimed in he was a mixture of responses, two top answers were draw slower sip not rip and also could be dehydration.
I personally have only experienced a mild mild headache with a arizer solo never a vapcap. Just imo.

So the tight airflow could be the issue? I'm coming from the mflb so that is something new to me for sure. I wonder why the weak pull would cause headaches. I'm gonna wait and try the vapcap again tomo and see what happens.

herbalist33

So the tight airflow could be the issue? I'm coming from the mflb so that is something new to me for sure. I wonder why the weak pull would cause headaches. I'm gonna wait and try the vapcap again tomo and see what happens.

If you are hitting your Vapcap by covering the carb completely, then I would highly recommend drawing the vapour into your mouth first, and then inhaling that vapour into your lungs once you have a mouthful of it (if you have ever smoked cigs, this is the way you would normally hit the cig). I say this, because with the carb fully closed, if you are trying to breathe the vapour straight down into your lungs you will likely give yourself a headache from the draw resistance. Just draw the vapour into your mouth by creating suctionwith your cheeks (think of sucking a milkshake through a straw), and then inhale that vapour into your lungs.

I find this 'mouth-pull' technique, as we like to call it, helps to provide a smoother, less irritating hit, and also provides better flavour (imo of course).

Peace

Chose

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I have my cart filled and ready to press "submit order", in 4 more sleeps!!! :clap:

I'm going to get some of those new tips. Some engraved caps. Maybe a new VonG. And of course, a bunch of those CCD screens. Oh, and maybe an XL DynastashER2 in Cocobolo. Or.... I don't know, now I have to think about this some more.

I'm also going to need a tip or two for some new @phattpiggie stems. Loving that Twisted Telescope in Blackwood. What a beaut!!

Ze3N6CW.jpg

iXhbrcv.jpg

4 more sleeps.... 4 more sleeps.
Looks like my order will be going in before Christmas then
Free shipping can't refuse that
How do you order extra c clips and screens I can't find them??
Oh and witch O ring do I need for the omni I want enough spares to last me a while
Sory for all the questions but I need to get my order in in one hit us ime
In the uk
My heads spinning:shrug:

*plainlazy*

Looks like my order will be going in before Christmas then
Free shipping can't refuse that
How do you order extra c clips and screens I can't find them??
Oh and witch O ring do I need for the omni I want enough spares to last me a while
Sory for all the questions but I need to get my order in in one hit us ime
In the uk
My heads spinning:shrug:

My latest order came this morning. Im uk capper. I needed bits that weren't listed on the site. Just email Matt George's partner in crime lol and explain what you need and he will sort it. I've made two biggish orders and one smaller and he's never got it wrong....touch woody haha.
I wanted all my cap gear to have old logo on it. Sorted. Honestly Matt is a legend for customer service. Only spoken to George via pm once or twice and he's was great too.
Good luck with your ordering
Wish I had waited for black Friday discount tho ...... All I need is an omnivap now dam VAS LOL

Chose

My latest order came this morning. Im uk capper. I needed bits that weren't listed on the site. Just email Matt George's partner in crime lol and explain what you need and he will sort it. I've made two biggish orders and one smaller and he's never got it wrong....touch woody haha.
I wanted all my cap gear to have old logo on it. Sorted. Honestly Matt is a legend for customer service. Only spoken to George via pm once or twice and he's was great too.
Good luck with your ordering
Wish I had waited for black Friday discount tho ...... All I need is an omnivap now dam VAS LOL
Cheers for that I've just tried to create an account but couldn't find the option is this something you do at the end of your first order
Thanks yes I was going to wait but can't resist now
Can't decide standard ti or carbon
Hhhrrrgggggg
Oh yes did you have to pay Royal Mail £8 as I got my woody of@vapefiend

Last edited:
Chose,

Chose

100usd is about £79
I think google currency converter
And it will give you the exact price converted and PayPal charge you£1 to convert it to usd not sure on credit/debit card charges and don't know if dynavaps uses PayPal
Hope this helps

Top Bottom