Oh nice one mate. Thank you.
Sorry the code is hi5
Just ordered an og couldn't resist
Will most likely break it in two weeks but I need to feel where it all began
Vas is bad on the wallet

Last edited:
Chose,

banana_republic

Has anyone ordered straight from Dynavap's website and what was that like?

Yes, someone here has :)

I am absolutely satisfied with Dynavap customer service. My 2 overseas orders were received pretty quickly. To order someting special, just email Matt and/or George and they are easy to reach and a big pleasure to "talk to".

Interesting to mention, vaporizers are prohibited items in Banana Republic (but pipes not). My latest order went through inspetion, they ripped and opened the envelope, but let it make through. I believe the inspector must have realized it was some sort of pipe....

My love for the TI tip (omnivap) is just increasing as I test and use it more and more.

cheers!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yes, there are promos for puffitup (check the Supporting Retailers thread in Sponsors and Contests).

But, discounts can't be applied to any DynaVap products - as it says at the bottom of every Dynavap item page on PIU. Would be kind of silly of George to have 3rd party vendors offer discounts that make the price lower than DynaVap sells for, dontcha think? If you've read much of this thread, you probably already realize George is a super genius, so that would be very uncharacteristic of him.

I haven't heard or seen anything official, but willing to bet black friday and holiday sales/discounts are probably coming soon. Keep in mind, when this happens sales will skyrocket and longer order delays are sure to follow. So, order soon at full price and hope your order is complete and out the door before increased sales volumes (as I did recently), OR wait for discounts and longer waits for order completion. Pretty much the same as dealing with any small vendors; vape, general internet, or even local brick & mortar for the most part.

natural farmer

Hey VCers!!! Wanna take a look over here and share your thoughts? ;)

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapcap-510-heater-build-based-on-the-project.23130/

20161112_153824_zpsotw40zkr.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@natural farmer, the coil is dissipating heat, my concern is that unprotected, it may contact the cap directly. Perhaps a honeycomb glass screen to prevent this.

I should ask if the heater causes the (bi-?)metal inside the cap to heat sufficiently to cause it to expand, and click?

If so, with some refinement, it looks like a good possibility.

Have you tried a car cigarette lighter as a springboard for a VapCap heater alternative.

At any rate, kudos to a natural farmer!

natural farmer

@natural farmer, the coil is dissipating heat, my concern is that unprotected, it may contact the cap directly. Perhaps a honeycomb glass screen to prevent this.

I should ask if the heater causes the (bi-?)metal inside the cap to heat sufficiently to cause it to expand, and click?

If so, with some refinement, it looks like a good possibility.

Have you tried a car cigarette lighter as a springboard for a VapCap heater alternative.

At any rate, kudos to a natural farmer!

Well, the kudos goes first to @paytonpenn and then to @Pipes for refining it in based to his amazing Project design using some of my ideas! :p
Yes, the heater contacts the coil but it shouldn't short often based on what @paytonpenn says... And it worked well for him. There will be a lot of testing of course but it will be a great alternative/compliment to a flame source that anyone can built himself or get it from people who will probably try to build it in greater numbers, like me and Pipes, for those who just won't bother. It will be quite cheap to order anyhow... :tup:
Haven't tried the car cigarette lighter, no... :shrug: Don't have a car as well. :p :lol:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
"Don't have a car as well. :p :lol:"

Heh heh, @natural farmer. My bad.

Kudos to you, again.

& belated kudos to @paytonpenn, & @Pipes of FC! :tup:

PS in a pinch, you could try your Solo/Air, Milaana as heat sources. I like the almost invisible footprint of the VapCap, and it's butane "Flame On!". Just sayin.

Last edited:

Baron23

HI guys - it may well be redundant, but in response to the fellow that asked if any of us order directly from Dyna's site, the answer is as given....YES! LOL But I really wanted to take this opportunity to add my voice to those who have praised George, Matt, and Dyna's outstanding customer service.

Last night I loaded my OG 2/3 way with herb, dropped a dab of shatter on that, and then made a Squiby hemp fiber coil and put that on top (to make sure the shatter didn't migrate to the inside of the cap). Worked splendidly. I then we 1/2 herb, dab of shatter, then rest of herb and it also worked brilliantly.

One thing I noticed is that it seemed that the shatter tended to migrate downward in the bowl away from the heat rather than toward the cap end. I opened the cap, the AVB looked quite brown, but as I emptied it I found the bottom third kind of stuck there and looking like it had a bit of life. Cap back on, heat the OG, and got a magnificent, session ending (for my lightweight ass) toke.

I have seven vapes that I can chose to use at the present, plus two pens and a box mod/DT 2.5. I got home rather late last night from walking all day at the Easton Waterfowl Festival, was beat, was hurting pretty good, and just wanted to get a load on and go to bed. So, what did I pick...of course, the VapCap. Quick, easy, efficient, effective. Some of these others are very easy to use also...e.g. GH, CFX, etc. But for reasons that I don't fully understand, the OG is the one I reach for first.

P.S. - my hemp coil filters do not come out as pretty and neat as @Squiby ! LOL

herbalist33

Happy sunday to everyone,

it's taken me a few days to post this, but a green envelope of magic made its way through my letterbox last week. I managed to get the good camera out for some shots:

wenge vong sleeve:
AyTaOKf.jpeg

Ive never had anything made of wenge, and as the blackwood that I wanted was out of stock, Matt mentioned that they had a couple of these wenge vong sleeves available. I went with the wenge, and am so glad that I did- the grain is amazing, and to me actually makes me think of the demascus steel. It's beautiful. I also picked up a standard condenser for it, so that i can leave the condenser in the vong and just switch out the ti tip when needed.

Leopardwood DynastashER2:
o2cNX6M.jpeg

This piece is stunning! The past 18 months or so I have managed to resist buying a leopardwood mflb as I already have a maple and can't really justify buying a new mflb when I barely use it. But I really wanted a piece of vapeware made from leopardwood, and alas this is the piece! The grain is amazing, and the aesthetics and functionality of the whole dynastashER are top notch! I have one of the first gen Dynastash, and find that the magnet on the new model sits nice and flush to the wood, and is also stronger than the magnet on the old model. Also, as i expected, the new model is bigger (allowing for the new dab tool, a wider herb chamber, and widening the vapcap stashhole to allow the 14mm vong to fit). And also, the old model had rounded corners whereas the new model has one beveled? corner.

ynGc5yw.jpeg

Carbonfibre Omni-sleeve:

DUU7zj3.jpeg

Now even tho I am a wood guy through and through, this carbonfibre sleeve is beautiful too. it is really difficult to photograph the grain (which is the main reason why I broke out the good camera), but the grain reminds me of digital snow camo is you know what i mean.
tgrXgaj.jpeg

The sleeve is really light, and really easy to turn the omni mouthpiece to adjust the airflow. If I was buying my omni now, I would go for the carbonfibre body over the titanium body, as I never use the ti one, and i really like the feel and look of the carbon.

Bonus @phattpiggie PiggieTwist Omni Sleeve (how could I not shoot this beauty while Ive got the good camera out!):

v4fcnNp.jpeg

And finally, the family shot, lego for adults indeed:

4xRbWG3.jpeg

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Matt and George for their awesome customer service once again. there was a couple mixups along the way, but Matt really sorted me out, so Thnaks!!!!

Peace

herbalist33

Very nice man! great photos...i buy one carbon omni too, just waiting now =D

This beautiful wood...how much did you pay for that?

Thanks

I was actually extremely fortunate to receive that stem from @phattpiggie for review. It's Scottish yew if I remember correctly, and is really nice to hold and use. And it fits perfectly in my new dynastashER2, which I'm very happy about. I'm sure if you message PhatPiggie he will work with you to fix you up. I've actually seen a preview of some things he has in the works and it's looking amazing!!! You should really check out his woodshed thread here in the vapor accessory thread.

Peace

HomeFree

Guys, I lost a screen by not paying attention while using my digger outer on the go. Scrape your vaped herb out into your hand or on a sheet of paper or something to make sure you do not lose a screen. I never would have thought that would happen. Usually the screen stays stuck in there really well.

I tried it without a screen and it still works, but I am going to cut a small screen for it. I have a fine mesh screen available right now but am going to get a coarser one.

Kalessin

Guys, I lost a screen by not paying attention while using my digger outer on the go. Scrape your vaped herb out into your hand or on a sheet of paper or something to make sure you do not lose a screen. I never would have thought that would happen. Usually the screen stays stuck in there really well.

I tried it without a screen and it still works, but I am going to cut a small screen for it. I have a fine mesh screen available right now but am going to get a coarser one.
Did you not have a c-clip in the bowl on top of the screen?

HomeFree

I never took a picture of mine but it did not have any C clamp. Just a really neat looking stainless screen that almost looked like a near flat colander with a bulls eye hole in the center, and fins in the screen for the intake air to be directed through the herb before traveling through the hole in the middle and into the condenser tube.

No worries though, I was able to cut and insert a standard screen into my vapcap and it works fine.

Tommy10

Going to order a VonG, how do I make sure it's the 14M that I require can't see the option? Also haven't been too up to date on this thread, had two OG's the body broke on one removing the cap one day, but got a ghetto one now patched together. Got it back out today and knew straight away I need to pull the trigger on the VonG. Also seriously considering a replacement OG and maybe a stash don't get paid till Wednesday so give me time to think the order over... But a black VonG is happening!!

Also for the sake of being a tight arse, I see coupon codes on the site now, is there currently any?

Squiby

Going to order a VonG, how do I make sure it's the 14M that I require can't see the option? Also haven't been too up to date on this thread, had two OG's the body broke on one removing the cap one day, but got a ghetto one now patched together. Got it back out today and knew straight away I need to pull the trigger on the VonG. Also seriously considering a replacement OG and maybe a stash don't get paid till Wednesday so give me time to think the order over... But a black VonG is happening!!

Also for the sake of being a tight arse, I see coupon codes on the site now, is there currently any?

I'm not sure if you are looking to buy a VonG Body/stem or the complete unit such as the Ti Vong.

Assuming that you are looking for just the body/stem listed in the "PARTS" section, first choose the WOOD VARIETY from the drop down list, then immediately under that, choose your FLAVOR from the drop down list. Available flavors are the:

14mm short. This is 45mm long and fits the standard ss condenser with a mouthpiece.

18mm short. This is also 45mm long and fits the standard ss condenser with a mouthpiece.

Stem. The stem diameter is 14mm at one end and tapers to 12mm. The stem is 62mm long and fits standard condense. Or it will fit an XL condenser if you add a wood mp.

If you are buying complete Ti VonG unit from the Vapcap section, you can choose between the Ti VonG page or the Ti VonG S page.

The Ti VonG sports the 62mm long Stem and is 14 mm wide and tapers to 12 mm. So the only drop down choices on this page is the wood variety and the optional mouthpiece.

The Ti VonG S page has two bodies to choose from, the 14mm and the 18mm. Since these are "bodies" they are both 45mm long and require a wood mp. So your drop down choices are:

Body Size (14mm or 18mm)
Midsection (wood variety)
Mouthpiece

I have the 14mm short body VonG in Burl and another in Blackwood and they are fantastic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom