Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've had my Vapcap for a little over a month now so I figured I would post a few (shitty out of focus cell phone) videos of it in action.
One with water and one without.

With Dhgate Pillar

With "Helix" style glass

Putting together adapter

Nice vids man, I can see I still have a lot more practicing to do with my TiCap...

Do you have a link for that specific dhgate pillar btw? I might have to save it for future GAS after I finally sell a lot of others things

VapCap

Manufacturer
I've had my Vapcap for a little over a month now so I figured I would post a few (shitty out of focus cell phone) videos of it in action.
One with water and one without.

With Dhgate Pillar

With "Helix" style glass

Putting together adapter

Just a few notes on these nice videos, thank you @VAPEHUNTER. If you notice, one of the key principles for good and satisfying extraction is the long slow draw.
This is a bit of a departure from most of the electronic units, but in order to reduce the size and improve the form factor, this is the compromise. If less air goes through the vaporization chamber, it stays hot longer. This allows the small mass of the VapCap to continue providing the heat needed to produce vapor without the need for a built in heat supply and all the other (what I hope to be) unnecessary complexity and size.

I am working on ways to improve the draw resistance, but there are several variables I have to contend with and keep in balance, but with the continued support and feedback from the people here on FC I am sure the entire product line will improve.

And as far as shipments are concerned, please message or email me. I try very hard to stay on top of my messages.

Thank you!

George

bounce5

Clean your vapcap with gloves. It's worse than pine sap.

Smells amazing though :p

How would gloves help?

I found that it's too hard to completely clean it out after a while. My vapcap tip is permanently stained...and smells a little like tobacco. Who knew it would be so hard to get out the smell completely. I plan on getting some replacement outer glass tubes.

Tommy10

Anyone made a 3rd lung or waterfall/gravity type set up with the vapcap? Something to build Vapor with a closed carb without having to battle the draw resistance.

Tommy10,

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@bounce5

I also use my Ti/woody with tobacco, and while I haven't been able to completely neutralize the taste and smell, I have a cleaning regimen that works well.

I clean the tip, cap, condenser, and o-rings with alcohol, using a q-tip to clean accumulation from the inside of the condenser tube and anywhere else necessary. Then I soak all those pieces in PBW and hot water, then rinse them and dry them, and they're done.

I clean the wood tube using acetone and a q-tip, but I only clean the inside- acetone may damage the finish, but won't hurt the wood.

ZC

tumblr_o0ryj5GfHl1qb9a09o1_1280.jpg

So I haven't had the chance to turn my own woodie yet. (I need a few more tools first)

So in the meantime I found that a 3/8" OD SS tubing I had around is the perfect size for the vapcap. All I had to do was cut it down to size, drill a hole for the carb, and clean up the burrs. I should probably polish it too but haven't bothered to yet.

Now I don't have to worry about breaking it :tup:

I'm considering making a longer stem with a matching longer condenser tube.

Nugg

@VAPEHUNTER Awesome videos mate! I'm about to try mine with the male/male adapter.

When you say that you are covering the carb are you completely blocking it or feathering it? I can not draw any air at all through my unit if the carb is covered. I have an all glass vapcap.

delloy

Congrats @VegNVape mine arrived in the UK just before Xmas. So thats 2 now as far as I know :)
A great little unit and easy to use with the click (great simple idea for temp regulation) Haven't tried it through water yet but will get around to that soon.

I let a mate have a spin on it and he was immediately impressed, for camping and trips out he thought it was excellent. So Ive now got to order one for him as well.

Keep up the great work George :rockon::tup:

MarkKnopfler

Hi, new guy here. I'm planning to order VapCap pretty soon and I have a few (possibly dumb) questions first. I'm trying to find a cheap and small alternative to rolling because I'm not really a big fan of smoking, and there are not that many choices here in Croatia.

- Would you recommend VapCap to someone who is completely new to vaping?
- Do you need to fill VapCap fully to use it? Stuff is expensive and pretty hard to get here, and I'm trying to find out how much is needed for someone with fairly low tolerance.
- Is it possible to mix herbs like in normal joint? For example 1/2 tea, 1/2 weed?
- If you ordered from Europe, how long did it take from order to delivery?
- Can AVB from VapCap be used in food like in other vaporizers?

Thanks in advance :).

MarkKnopfler,
Reactions: Nugg

ZC

@MarkKnopfler

I think it's fine as a 1st vape but you need to come into it knowing there will be a learning curve. You probably won't get great results on your first couple tries. There's some nuance involved.

I don't think you need to fill it completely but I wouldn't worry about it either way. If it takes you less hits to get you where you want to be then you can leave your herb in the chamber for next time. Vaping isn't like combusting, if you're taking small hits and not fully extracting then you can come back for more. It's a pretty small chamber though, so there's little reason not to fill it.

I haven't mixed anything but no reason why you couldn't.

And yeah, you should be able to cook with it.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Congrats @VegNVape mine arrived in the UK just before Xmas. So thats 2 now as far as I know :)
A great little unit and easy to use with the click (great simple idea for temp regulation) Haven't tried it through water yet but will get around to that soon.

I let a mate have a spin on it and he was immediately impressed, for camping and trips out he thought it was excellent. So Ive now got to order one for him as well.

Keep up the great work George :rockon::tup:
Thanks @delloy.

It does appear, however, that I am 'all mouth & no trousers' as no call was made, and I am sadly posting this as I work . . .

But I did manage to grab a few glamour shots just before I succumbed to the never-ending call of 'The Man'.

And I am very happy to say that my initial impressions purely on look & feel really are excellent. They all look very well crafted & the ingenious design is a pleasure to behold.

So without further ado, here are those first few pics, of my virgin DynaVap warez . . . :cool:

Cocobolo @Ed's TnT woodie and a Bubinga DynaStash :rockon:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:D

Thank you George, you've made my day!

Now, can I go home yet?! :haw:

MuchLove y'all.
:peace:

Last edited:

anasrzi

Looking good there @VegNVape ypu don't half take a good picture by the way, the caps themsleves look fantastic but with a keen eye for a snap you've taken them to the next level. Sure you will love the cap there's some learning involved but it's part of the fun, my girlfriend is a major fan of it because it gives feedback thanks to the click feature so she knows she's going to get tasty vapour pretty quick but with out the big rip I normally offer her via the lotus, to much for little lungs :lol:

ZC

I'm finding that in practical terms, the vapcaps size isn't really as big of a deal as it initially seems. Yeah, it's tiny, but at the end of the day it'll take up as much space in your pocket as any other portable. Once you have the carrying case, lighter, and maybe a stash since the bowl is so small, it really takes up as much space as most pocketable vapes. The triple torch alone is bigger than an 18650 battery.

This isn't a criticism, it's still a remarkably small and elegant vape, but just a bit of a reality check on how small the unit seems to be vs how much space it actually takes up in use.

- Would you recommend VapCap to someone who is completely new to vaping?
- Do you need to fill VapCap fully to use it? Stuff is expensive and pretty hard to get here, and I'm trying to find out how much is needed for someone with fairly low tolerance.
- Is it possible to mix herbs like in normal joint? For example 1/2 tea, 1/2 weed?
- If you ordered from Europe, how long did it take from order to delivery?
- Can AVB from VapCap be used in food like in other vaporizers?

Thanks in advance :).
I would recommend this to a beginner to moderately knowledgeable Vapiste. There's a learning curve, but it's not too bad. And the vapcap's versatility is what creates the learning curve, so the payoff is worth the learning.

I fill my vapcap 50-75% full and get great results. This is usually a full bowl that doesn't get tamped at all and has small gaps between plant matter. It's a small bowl either way, it's tough to imagine wanting a smaller bowl.

You could mix your material, though I don't know much about what temp non-mj material needs to vape it's goodies at.

I ordered from US, sorry, no help there :(

Abv from any vape ought to be capable of being cooked into food; Your results will vary with how spent the material gets.

Thanks @delloy.

It does appear, however, that I am 'all mouth & no trousers' as no call was made, and I am sadly posting this as I work . . .

But I did manage to grab a few glamour shots just before I succumbed to the never-ending call of 'The Man'.

And I am very happy to say that my initial impressions purely on look & feel really are excellent. They all look very well crafted & the ingenious design is a pleasure to behold.

So without further ado, here are those first few pics, of my virgin DynaVap warez . . . :cool:

Cocobolo @Ed's TnT woodie and a Bubinga DynaStash :rockon:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:D

Thank you George, you've made my day!

Now, can I go home yet?! :haw:

MuchLove y'all.
:peace:

That is a nice line up you have there! I could not help but notice the modification on the bottom Glass vapcap. Is that a modification of your own (which i doubt seeing as though you have not even had an opportunity to use it yet) or is this how the new glass caps come? Either way I think i like it :luv:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
That is a nice line up you have there! I could not help but notice the modification on the bottom Glass vapcap. Is that a modification of your own (which i doubt seeing as though you have not even had an opportunity to use it yet) or is this how the new glass caps come? Either way I think i like it :luv:

I think the bottom one is a PyroVap, those come in the purple tube, VapCap comes in the green tube.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
FWIW my TiWoody came in the purple tube

Must be an error. George was very clear about Purple being for Pyrovap, I forget what post, it was earlier, but certain that he said that. In either case, that's pyrovap in the picture that was confused with the vapcap, it has many different features so easy to tell.

FWIW, I prefer the purple one my replacement VC parts came in; easier for me to spot in most instances. Didn't realize there was any significance to it.

ragnorokk,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom