david8613

Is the "m" convection or conduction? I currently run a davinci iq, awesome vape being conduction. Looking to get a convection for back up or when i want to just change it up. I was looking at the grasshopper very cool but way too many failures, firefly 2 looks good too. I had the cfv horrible battery, other wise very nice unit.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I had two failed pieces on the lathe today but this one made from figured maple turned out great!
il_fullxfull.1288859755_77vq.jpg
That looks amazing Winegums!

toked23

Just got my new M in. Haven't used it yet and need to clean it. I will relook at the best of so all good there. My question is the triple torch lighter I ordered with it arrived with only maybe a max of a quarter tank full of liquid... is this normal?

DirtyD

Now I surely see what all the hub bub is all about! Ti fucking tanium!! Been hitting the SS tip M ( masterpiece) and loving it but the titanium tip I got in the mail today has changed my vap cap world... Whole different ball game. Cheers! Buy something made out of titanium!! D.

kushkush

happy camper....
Now I surely see what all the hub bub is all about! Ti fucking tanium!! Been hitting the SS tip M ( masterpiece) and loving it but the titanium tip I got in the mail today has changed my vap cap world... Whole different ball game. Cheers! Buy something made out of titanium!! D.

Did you buy the Ti tip on the 'Parts' page, and did you also need a Ti cap...or do you just use the SS cap you had for the M? And tell us how your experience is better when using the Ti tip on the M.

DirtyD

Did you buy the Ti tip on the 'Parts' page, and did you also need a Ti cap...or do you just use the SS cap you had for the M? And tell us how your experience is better when using the Ti tip on the M.
Yes on parts pg.Easier draw, not tip heavy, easier to pass to a non vap cap/ noob person (love!. Me myself I've never had anything made of titanium before so there's that..knew all about the 3 grooves at ends of spirals as I modded my M as such soon as I got it. Now,,, whew! Def heats up quicker and Milks the bubbler easier, and dry hits require less breath technique, just puff puff puff. I feel like this ti tip will be better for 'hit and quit' but we'll see.. Cheers! D.

VanCough

Environmentalist
I have to admit, any time that I have used my vapcap in public with a torch I'm conscious that I look like I'm heating a crack spoon...

I'd feel much more comfortable using a portable electric heater, preferably with removable batteries (so I could charge multiples for camping).

It'd be awesome if it had a similar form to the arizer air but with an appearance like the woodscents log.

I think I've found what I'm looking for!

http://www.sarumods.com/index.php/s...ndard-v2-22mm/pro/woodpecker-v2-cocobolo-22mm

It's an e liquid vaporiser mod made out of hollowed out solid wood (not veneer) that uses swappable 18650 batteries and a mechanical switch. All it would need adding to it to create a heater for a vapcap is a suitable rebuildable dripper atomiser with a coil heating mechanism.

The link above is in cocobolo because I'm awaiting a cocobolo double crown XLS with matching mouthpiece, dynastash and dabbertool.

Shame it's so bloody expensive! Maybe I'll buy it when I'm vaped and drunk :lol:

Here's a video of how it works (old version in vid), skip to 3:05 for the explanation.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I think I've found what I'm looking for!

http://www.sarumods.com/index.php/s...ndard-v2-22mm/pro/woodpecker-v2-cocobolo-22mm

It's an e liquid vaporiser mod made out of hollowed out solid wood (not veneer) that uses swappable 18650 batteries and a mechanical switch. All it would need adding to it to create a heater for a vapcap is a suitable rebuildable dripper atomiser with a coil heating mechanism.

The link above is in cocobolo because I'm awaiting a cocobolo double crown XLS with matching mouthpiece, dynastash and dabbertool.

Shame it's so bloody expensive! Maybe I'll buy it when I'm vaped and drunk :lol:

Here's a video of how it works (old version in vid), skip to 3:05 for the explanation.

The perfectely looking mod for an induction heating atomizer with 510 thread! :tup:
But is one 18650 enough to drive an induction heater? Power should reach for nearly 20 heating rounds. Enough for 4-5 bowls on the go.

Smokey McVape

So Ive had my omnivap for about a week and it's my first dynavap product. Is it me or does this thing knock me on my ass with just a small amount of herb? Holy shit, I wish I had tried this product sooner! Still trying to refine my technique but man does this vape ever kick my ass! :love:
@tonuzzi I told you this little vape was efficient - maybe George should have called it the DynaBat - it knocks you out of the park every time!

toked23

I modified the three Ms I have. I picked up one for a gift and one because it was cheap. I tested all three M's mod-free and the airflow was basically non-existent. I notched the tips at the top of the channels as you described and by George it does approximate the Ti tip design pretty well.

Thank you very much for the pro-tip. :tup:

@steama Will you Teach me your ways of modifying the M? I noticed fairly significant resistance as well.

I will say though, the M accomplished my mission last night, lol. This torch is finicky as heck though. Would the lack of more butane be a cause of it not staying on for more than a few seconds? It wil just cut out and I have to re light.. it's probably 20% full I would guess

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
Would any of you advise me to get a Ti tip for the M? I haven't gotten a shipment notice yet so I could add one to my order. So is it worth it to do so? Also, there is no such thing as a Ti cap that goes with the Ti tip, right?

Top Bottom