exime

I just missed the sale but I was lucky enough to talk to George on the phone today and he was really helpful so I went ahead and ordered the "M" + accessories anyway. I had no idea such a simple and elegant butane vaporizer existed until today! Made in Wisconsin is a huge plus. They should come with some cheese curds and Packer stickers. :freak:

kaisersosay415

My M is on the postmans tr Go out for delivery. Man dynavap is fast. I ordered 5am pst on launch day (the 31st) and it's being delivered today. From Wisconsin to the Bay Area in less than three days with one of those a Sunday.

So if you are on the fence get one and shipping is stupid quick. Can't wait for it to come to pack it with super glue and Kashmir kush. On top of that we got the NCAA championship game tonight too. Today is a good day ✌️

Ricardo

I ended up going back and ordering the triple jet lighter to my initial order. I may want to use this unit with a lighter, right? I may not just use this with my WS. I don't know much about them so I bought through Dynavap. Especially if I want to convert my brother to vaporizing. He's used to using a lighter and a pipe.

I've always thought this unit would be a good converter from combusting. Just from what I've read and seen here. It's small, intimate and you use a lighter.
Yup. It's a game changer :peace:

Morty

To all newcomers to the VapCap family, you're definitely going to love your new vape! They're small, they're beautiful, and most importantly, they work great!

The lighter I like to use with my vapcap is this one:

That's the same one I use. Originally suggested I believe by @Hyphy about 11 months ago yet 343 pages back! :lol: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-171#post-971820 Bought it like 7 months ago w/ the big can of Xikar butane & haven't had a problem since. The little fuel gauge window on mine is kinda clouded over and hard to see but that's the only bad thing I can say about it. Not bad for $10. Plus it looks nice paired w/ my OG (esp. when the cap was new).

For those w/ an M & a OG I'd love to hear how they compare flavor wise dry & the draw resistance open/closed.

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
How are Dynavap 420 sales? I want to put in an order for another M along with a few other parts and maybe a Dynastash. Not sure if they have better sales during 420. Speaking of which, debating if I should get the Er model of the stash. It's only $5 more but I know I probably won't use dabs in my M, I have a dedicated rig for that. I just don't want a piece that could potentially fall out and get lost (how secure is the dab container btw?).

Thanks for this info. Never knew. Do you know where Zippo fuel ranks? Can get them cheap on Amazon and ratings seem really good
The one going on now is a kicker - I suppose they might do something out of the blue for the date, but as an April sale, I'll take this one, thanks (in fact, I did...)

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
To all newcomers to the VapCap family, you're definitely going to love your new vape! They're small, they're beautiful, and most importantly, they work great!

The lighter I like to use with my vapcap is this one:

I also have been using these titanium screens in my Ti tip:

I still have the original ceramic screen that came with my woody. Ha, it's like a vintage part now that George uses the CCDs in all of his vapes... :sherlock:

I just prefer the titanium one because it's virtually impossible to bend or break. I've been using the same one forever now, and it's in the same condition as it was brand new.

It's a good time to be a VAPCAPPER! :spliff:

:peace:

Do you have a link for that honest double torch? Thanks.

highasakite

one thing i have personally noticed (i may be the only one?) but if i want really good clouds with my M, i find a single torch flame lighter to heat it better overall.

the bigger flames make it click faster, but the slow cook really does something for the taste IMO.

I would make sure to try both
I am not surprised to hear this, but happy about it. I am holding off on buying a multi flame torch until I do some testing with my single flame torch first. I kindly request a video (no need to edit!) while I wait for my M to arrive. :cool:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That's the same one I use. Originally suggested I believe by @Hyphy about 11 months ago yet 343 pages back! :lol: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-171#post-971820 Bought it like 7 months ago w/ the big can of Xikar butane & haven't had a problem since. The little fuel gauge window on mine is kinda clouded over and hard to see but that's the only bad thing I can say about it. Not bad for $10. Plus it looks nice paired w/ my OG (esp. when the cap was new).

For those w/ an M & a OG I'd love to hear how they compare flavor wise dry & the draw resistance open/closed.

Do you have to turn the flame up as butane runs out?

Morty

Last edited:

Sketch420

I don't really see much difference in 3 vs 4 flame torch. I have both and they both work great. I really like the quad flame when I'm out and about just because it heats up quicker. But as far as performance they seem about even as far as I see as long as you heat near the center of the cap. If you heat low with the quad I have been pretty close to combusting but only times I did it was my fault, didn't hear the click.
I'm patiently waiting on my m class, it will be the first vape I use once I finally can use again. It will be like seeing an old friend I haven't seen in a while.

Robot

Okay so here is a list of stuff that I have been gathering in the brain for a while.

- The "M" Titanium option
- The "W", a wooden version of the M
- The "G" as in glass!
- Glass vong (with frosted end)
- Metal vong (titanium or stainless) with same geometry as nonavong that is.
- 10mm vongs
- Condenser in shorter lenght for pairing with a body/nonavong body without use of mouthpiece.
- The "M shorty", using same condenser as above, too short?

Some ideas :)

Robot,
Reactions: grokit

Morty

Nice vid @invertedisdead! Pretty similar to what I do when cloud chasing through a bubbler. Heat a few secs past the click on the bottom of the cap, start drawing w/ the carb fully closed (crazy restriction!) till I see vapor in the glass & then do that hiccup/gasp mouth to lung thing while removing my finger at the same time (like 1sec ?) & it seems to act just like cherrying a bowl.

Now I only cloud chase w/ my OG if my material isn't to dry, cause if it is, that big ass hit, or that load, tastes straight burnt ass popcorny. Still tastes better than burnt oil though.:puke:

Last edited:

little maggie

Okay so here is a list of stuff that I have been gathering in the brain for a while.

- The "M" Titanium option
- The "W", a wooden version of the M
- The "G" as in glass!
- Glass vong (with frosted end)
- Metal vong (titanium or stainless) with same geometry as nonavong that is.
- 10mm vongs
- Condenser in shorter lenght for pairing with a body/nonavong body without use of mouthpiece.
- The "M shorty", using same condenser as above, too short?

Some ideas :)
There are some people who are making stems that don't require condensers which resolves the issue of condenser length since they can make whatever shape or length you want.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nice vid @invertedisdead! Pretty similar to what I do when cloud chasing through a bubbler. Heat a few secs past the click on the bottom of the cap, start drawing w/ the carb fully closed (crazy restriction!) till I see vapor in the glass & then do that hiccup/gasp mouth to lung thing while removing my finger at the same time (like 1sec ?) & it seems to act just like cherrying a bowl.

Now I only cloud chase w/ my OG if my material isn't to dry, cause if it is, that big ass hit, that load, tastes straight burnt ass popcorny. Still tastes better than burnt oil. :puke:

Yeah this was a nice little nug of blue dream. I usually grind but I had another strain in the grinder so I just tore a crumb off. I was having some combustion problems at first but not since I started heat soaking it - what I do is heat right on the cap til it clicks, wait for a cool down, then heat on the bottom of the cap with my single jet. I might have to get that double jet you posted, I hate how my torches always want me to adjust butane level, it's the only thing that annoys me with the Vapcap experience.

Morty

what I do is heat right on the cap til it clicks, wait for a cool down, then heat on the bottom of the cap with my single jet.
Nice. Ill have to try this.

I might have to get that double jet you posted, I hate how my torches always want me to adjust butane level, it's the only thing that annoys me with the Vapcap experience.
I've never adjusted the flame length on mine. It seemed fine out of the box. YMMV.

namasteIII

Do you guys like using a torch?

Do you feel like you get to the point where using a torch is really thoughtless and easy? Can you heat a VapCap while riding a bike? Can you heat a VapCap while hiking a mountain?Can you heat a VapCap while walking a dog? Can you heat a VapCap while walking a tiger? Can you heat it in bed? Can you heat it on a skilift?

You get the idea. With my ESV thats one of my favorite things is that all you have to do to get a hit is take a breath. it's dead simple in that regard.

I think I know the answer but you don't have to stir right? and you get dark even ABV?

How quick is it to load one if these? how about unloading?

Uh cleaning, how often to you have to do a full take a part and clean. and is that process pretty easy and quick?

Do you consider the price and effort needed to supply butane? or is it cheap enough to where it just isn't really something you think about? I think someone say that a can lasts them like 2 months and they cost like 10 or 15 dollars. Does that sound about right?

Is the Dynastash Sweet?

What's your biggest negative about the VapCap, if you have one?

guess to be fair

What's your biggest positive about the vapcap?

How does the VapCap sit within the rotation of other vapes you use?

What is something you wish to see in the future of VapCap technology?

Has this vaporizer changed your outlook on vaporizer's as a whole? if you how?

There's a technique for heating it, how's that to learn? But as for hiting the thing, can I hand it to a friend and tell them to suck and have them get a satisfying hits. Again with my ESV the technique is in the breath so many people I hand it to don't great hits.

So I hear theres a cool down click, how does that work? Once you've heated it up, do you take a hit until you heat the cool down click? do you take multiple hits from one heat cycle? If you take one hit and finish before the cool down click how long generally until you hear it? Your not supposed to heat it again until the cool down click? also one more thing, I may have read that there is two clicks when heating it up? is that true? if so how does it work? If not the process is just heat till click and then hit correct? I've also seen talk of heating past the click a second or 2, how do you feel about that?

does the cap ever break? does it fall of easily?

Wow thats a lot. Thanks for listening.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Do you feel like you get to the point where using a torch is really thoughtless and easy? Can you heat a VapCap while riding a bike? Can you heat a VapCap while hiking a mountain?Can you heat a VapCap while walking a dog? Can you heat a VapCap while walking a tiger? Can you heat it in bed? Can you heat it on a skilift?

You get the idea. With my ESV thats one of my favorite things is that all you have to do to get a hit is take a breath. it's dead simple in that regard.

I think I know the answer but you don't have to stir right? and you get dark even ABV?

Uh cleaning, how often to you have to do a full take a part and clean. and is that process pretty easy and quick?

Do you consider the price and effort needed to supply butane? or is it cheap enough to where it just isn't really something you think about? I think someone say that a can lasts them like 2 months and they cost like 10 or 15 dollars. Does that sound about right?

Is the Dynastash Sweet?

guess to be fair

There's a technique for heating it, how's that to learn? But as for hiting the thing, can I hand it to a friend and tell them to suck and have them get a satisfying hits. Again with my ESV the technique is in the breath so many people I hand it to don't great hits.

So I hear theres a cool down click, how does that work? Once you've heated it up, do you take a hit until you heat the cool down click? do you take multiple hits from one heat cycle? If you take one hit and finish before the cool down click how long generally until you hear it? Your not supposed to heat it again until the cool down click? also one more thing, I may have read that there is two clicks when heating it up? is that true? if so how does it work? If not the process is just heat till click and then hit correct? I've also seen talk of heating past the click a second or 2, how do you feel about that?

Watch my video 5 posts above. Any $35 vape that can do that, is the shit!! It's replaced hundreds of dollars worth of flower vapes.

jedcaum

Is the Dynastash Sweet?

guess to be fair

Wow, man. I like the enthusiasm, but that's obnoxious as hell. Come on, do some reading! ;)

Seriously, though. Most of your questions have been asked an answered many times over the last 515 pages, you'd do yourself a favor to read through some of them. You should at least make some effort, if you are going to ask for so much in return...In no particular order, I'll help a little because I'm feeling generous.

Using and dealing with torches is a pain in the ass, but worth it for this device. In the wind, or in motion, it's even worse. My answer to all of these related questions about heating is: It's pretty simple, but it takes a little attention and stillness to do it well, so no, you can't really use it and do all those other things.

You can, however, do those other things, pause for literally a minute to pack and heat, dispense your dose, and move on down the path. So to me, it doesn't really matter that it's tough to do so in motion. This is the answer to your other packing-related questions, as well. If you use the dynastash as intended - which is a perfect accompaniment and yes, you should get one! - you take the VC, push and twist into the stash, remove now packed with material, place the cap on top of the bowl, heat and hit. Repeat 3x with that load (maybe 4), then tap it out or peashoot your AVB into a container, repeat as necessary. My tolerance is moderate, I never need more than two bowls. Usually, one is plenty.

As for turning on other people, it's dead simple. I heat to the click for them, hand it over and tell them to hit it however they want, showing them the carb if they know how to use one for other devices. That's it. Literally no learning curve.

Some people clean religiously, I do not. I've used mine every day, every once in a while I'll torch the screen while inhaling (blasphemy, I know!) to clean it and any reclaim buildup - this works for me. It's never so dirty it's unusable, or even so it tastes bad.

Butane cost is a nonissue to me. The way I figure it, battery-operated portables have their own issues - extra batteries, chargers, initial costs higher... The Vapcap is a very cheap way into vaporizing, butane included.

Negatives - really none, to be honest, except I keep buying the next new one George comes up with!

Positives - it's tiny, it's portable, it hits like a truck, and it's very very nostalgic for an old bat and dugout head like me.

Seriously. The vapcap is the very top of my rotation, I've purchased a Ti Woody S, Omnivap, various parts for two more woodies, 2 "M"s... You get the idea. I have a FF2 which is a very, very good vape, and I don't bust it out now except for extended sessions with new flower (so I know the taste) and for concentrates.

Sketch420

I agree with @jedcaum completely except it would be nice if I could use it while in motion, but then it would have to be so much different, that's the only negative. Now the options that @Pipes has available has fixed those issues but then it's no where near as small and decreet as just heating it up quickly. But i really think it will be the future of Vapcap. At least when I'm out I carry a quad flame torch for quick heat up. The great thing about it is that it will not smell when your not hitting it unlike some other devices that as soon as I turn on someone mentions the smell of herb. The VapCap is at the top of my choices from which vape to use. The only other one I use consistently is the E-Nano, it's always ready, no waiting except when it's first plugged in but I just take a couple vapcaps to hold me over. The VC actually has me thinking I will sell the rest of my Vapes, most likely I will.

Just do a bit of research, this thread will teach you everything you need to know about it

Oh and PS butane is super cheap, I was able to get four bottles of ignitus 7x for 11$, highly rated. It will last me for a year or more.

Top Bottom