Chose

After admitting to the OH that I'm enquiring after yet more Vapcap goodies, he came up with the brilliant idea of a Vapcap subscription club. You get a piece of 'cap every month - something different, and like lego, put it together.. Kinda like the magazine subscriptions that you put together a ship or whatever by the end. Membership options for the people who just can't get enough Vapcap! :)
Yes I'm in don't go in to news agents any more but if they had vapcap weekly on the shelf
They would know me by name
Do you deliver this magazine
I'll subscribe looooool

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Whilst taking a look at the Dynavap site, and after reading your post @Choughed so wishing I was a fly on the wall at @Squiby's house watching as she read it, I had a thought.

There are an infinite number of options now available to decorate the SS caps, if @VapCap's new laser is capable of it, could it to be employed in cutting thin sheet metal?

Taken form the Dynavap site, custom CCD options, perhaps??
AFdJiom.jpg
GE1AkZy.jpg

kohr

Fellas, once you've placed your order how long did it take to receive? Today marks it 7 days since I ordered. Also do you get a tracking number, or message confirming shipment?

kohr,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Loving my Ti/woody more and more all the time. It is the ultimate pocket vape for topping off while out and about, or a few quick depressurizing hits before commuting home on a rough day. I think this, paired with my Mi and nano have pushed back the VAS as well as any 3 (or 10!) vapes ever could.

Time to pick up a couple OG's for Christmas gifts and finally going to step up for the Omni. Think I might have to pick up a new wood body and mp so I can dress her up as needed. Thanks for the help in finalizing that decision @Vape Dr. !

Many lighters out there to choose from, and have seen some nice ones showcased here, but just started using one that I think is perfect for VC - at least for me. It is double jet, which I find to heat best and pretty quickly, and has an angled head. Angled allows you to easily hold body nearly horizontal in palm of hand while pointing jets up. Easy to be very subtle with heating even if out and about at night. It's a Scorch Torch. I've had mixed results with their stuff in the past, but hope this one holds up. Seems like it will so far. $11 on Amazon

pocketed

Fellas, once you've placed your order how long did it take to receive? Today marks it 7 days since I ordered. Also do you get a tracking number, or message confirming shipment?

I got 3 updates. Order received, order completed and order shipping with tracking number. I hear that sometimes things take a while to happen due to order volumes but don't know how true that is at the moment.

Squiby

Fellas, once you've placed your order how long did it take to receive? Today marks it 7 days since I ordered.

I think that it depends on what you ordered. I know that George has really been ramping up production. My first order last spring took 2 months to arrive. My last order placed last summer took 1 month to arrive. Both orders included custom pieces. I have read that some folks are now getting their Dynavap packages in a week or two.

Also do you get a tracking number, or message confirming shipment?

If your order includes items that require clarification or choices that you need to make, Matt will contact you before fulfilling your order.

Watch your order on your account on the Dynavap website. When your order changes from "Processing" to "Completed", your order is ready to go and shipping is imminent. You will then receive a shipping notification email including tracking details.

Then, depending where in the world you are, in the few short days, more or less, a shiny green package will arrive on your doorstep or local Post Office. Joy will fill the air and you will become one with the Universe.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Getting my stile down now after two weeks of using
Ti heat click smoke likes cigarette don't touch the carb
Just chill and enjoy very dens vapour I thought I combusted
It was that dens

But emptied it on to white paper and really really dark abv but no ash or sign of combustion
What a tool this is truly amazing from an x smokers point of view
Sorry for spelling and rambling
I'm vapcaped

Just read that back what a mess
O well f. It
I might be too capped myself as I understood every word of that. And I agree. Although tonight I am using it with concentrates again so no ABV or fear of combustion. I keep meaning to write a report of my recent concentrate usage but it is too effective, it nearly incapacitates me. It was a struggle to write this.

Keep your 'Cap on everybody! :peace: :science:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I got 3 updates. Order received, order completed and order shipping with tracking number. I hear that sometimes things take a while to happen due to order volumes but don't know how true that is at the moment.

& how long to Aotearoa? :|

Land of the Long White Clouds.

stark1,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper

I do have a stash, but unfortunately the lighter would not fit in there. :(
I'm at work right now, but I think it's around 2cm diameter.
The only lighter that immediately springs to my mind that would fit is not a jet lighter:
cigarette-shaped-lighter-thumb.jpg

@phattpiggie great vids mate:tup::rockon::clap:
Can you tell me what lighter you're using please? :p

Thanks. Actually, that will probably work as he doesn't need a jet lighter. Lots on ebay, dx etc so i should be able to track some down. Cheers.

Vapenvy,
Reactions: Pyr0

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
ordered a Ti VonG S this morning, lots of reading to do while I wait for it to come in the mail (But read enough already to know it sounds good).

I worry though, I haven't bought any new vapes in a while. Could be Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome rearing its ugly head again. I think I can justify a new portable tho, am not as happy with any of my current portables as I am with the e-nano for its desk-use purposes.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ordered a Ti VonG S this morning, lots of reading to do while I wait for it to come in the mail (But read enough already to know it sounds good).

I worry though, I haven't bought any new vapes in a while. Could be Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome rearing its ugly head again. I think I can justify a new portable tho, am not as happy with any of my current portables as I am with the e-nano for its desk-use purposes.

Great choice!

Oogendoogan

Loving my Ti/woody more and more all the time. It is the ultimate pocket vape for topping off while out and about, or a few quick depressurizing hits before commuting home on a rough day. I think this, paired with my Mi and nano have pushed back the VAS as well as any 3 (or 10!) vapes ever could.

Time to pick up a couple OG's for Christmas gifts and finally going to step up for the Omni. Think I might have to pick up a new wood body and mp so I can dress her up as needed. Thanks for the help in finalizing that decision @Vape Dr. !

Many lighters out there to choose from, and have seen some nice ones showcased here, but just started using one that I think is perfect for VC - at least for me. It is double jet, which I find to heat best and pretty quickly, and has an angled head. Angled allows you to easily hold body nearly horizontal in palm of hand while pointing jets up. Easy to be very subtle with heating even if out and about at night. It's a Scorch Torch. I've had mixed results with their stuff in the past, but hope this one holds up. Seems like it will so far. $11 on Amazon

I just got the lighter the other day, it works great! One of the best double flame torches I have owned. Very high qualify. It doesn't seem to get very hot and it hasnt run out of fuel yet so I have high hopes

Choughed

I've been using a neat little 3 flame torch lately, and really liking the results. :)
https://m.fasttech.com/p/5883700

I rest the Vapcap on the lid as I spin, so there's one less direction to worry about, and it's fast. Haven't used my single flames since receiving it since it's so compact and easy to use. It feels solid, but time will tell how long it lasts. Shipping took forever but fasttech is the closest thing to Amazon I have for now.. :p

Chose

Ok I've bean using single flame for one week no problems
Triple flame for two weeks
Came close to the. Edge
But tonight tried double torch and combusted
Lesson learnt think about flame position and respect the click
Double flame will go to back of the cupboard only to be used in Armageddon (nice strain had it once ) what was I saying ho yes I'll stick with the triple torch
Forgotten how combustion makes your hands stink
RANK
NOTE TO SELF RESPECT THE CLICK YOUR STILL A VAPCAP NOOB
Now my woody stinks I'll run a few bowls through it if that don't work I'll have to give it a bath
How do you guys clean yours
Any advice welcome
Knocked my confidese back a bit I thougt I had it down

Last edited:

capston

After 18 months my flowermate mini has died. I loved it. I have just pulled the trigger on an original VapCap.

Will I be disappointed people after the fm? I am a little concerned that it has a stainless steel cap and not a titanium one. Can only find one supplier in the UK.

If you work to the click do they still break?

Please help the noob.

Chose

After 18 months my flowermate mini has died. I loved it. I have just pulled the trigger on an original VapCap.

Will I be disappointed people after the fm? I am a little concerned that it has a stainless steel cap and not a titanium one. Can only find one supplier in the UK.

If you work to the click do they still break?

Please help the noob.
No you won't be disappointed
It will blow your fm out of the water
But you'll have to play with it a bit I just combusted using mine after three weeks of use
My bag I thought IDE masterd it and got carried away trust me you will love it just respect the click
I have ti woody so don't think It would break but og may crack if over heated I think
I don't know haven't seen one
Just guessing
I'm a noob also
Hope this helps
I think all the caps are ss so don't worry just remove heat at the click. And you should be good

Top Bottom