little maggie

All the models work with water. There are longer and shorter stems depending on what you order and 2 sizes of dynastash. Mine is the original one and it only fits my omni and the original.

The ti tip is much less fragile than the original one and you can get the body in wood or glass. There's is a sale now on the ebony ti. You can get a longer body or a shorter one which is an s model. You can also get a vong body which is wood but one end fits into a water adaptor.

The omni is the newest model and you can adjust the air flow. It's metal although some come with both glass and metal bodies.
The reason it's confusing is that George has made many interchangeable parts so you can pretty much choose what you want in your dynavap

Last edited:

*plainlazy*

Ok, I want one that is a cool looking wood like burl or something, I want to be able to use it with my water tools (14mm is fine), and I want to get a Stash/dugout, so I want it to fit in there. I just can't figure out what all the differences are between models? And if it will fit in the Stash. It looks like some are in stock, I'm not picky, but I can also wait if I have to because it seems worth it.

I ordered exactly what your after via emails with matt and sending a paypal payment to george with my order listed on the invoice. Was painless. Had the ti vong and dynastash in 6 weeks and its fantastic. And especially now its got a new ccd screen definately 10% better air flow and the screen has stayed silver shiny so far with a lot of use lol. Would recommend them.
Anyway contact matt he was great with my order

Squiby

Ok, I want one that is a cool looking wood like burl or something, I want to be able to use it with my water tools (14mm is fine),

For a Vapcap with 14mm girth and a stash, you have 4 options:

1. OG Vapcap. Glass body and bowl. 3.5 inches in length. The rubber mp will fit a 14mm female water tool. It fits into a Dynastash (a plain dugout with a stash reservoir) and DynastashER (same as the Dynastash but also has a built in silicone container).

IMG_20151217_231709063_zps7xheggmh.jpg

DynaStash

DynaStashER

2. Ti VonG fitted with a 14mm wide VonG body. Comes with an attached mp. 3.5 inches in length. It fits into a Dynastash and DynastashER.

Burl Ti VonG with cocobolo mp

3. Ti VonG fitted with a VonG stem. Stem is 12mm at one end and tapers to 14mm at the other end. 3.5 inches long with no mp. It fits into a Dynastash and DynastashER.

Ti VonG with Burl stem

4. Ti VonG fitted with a VonG stem, XL Condenser and mp. Stem is 12mm at one end and tapers to 14mm at the other end. 4.25 inches long. It fits into a Dynastash XL and the DynastashER XL.

Ti VonG Burl Stem w/ XL Condenser and mp

I just can't figure out what all the differences are between models?

Here is a link to Vapcap 101. It describes the Ti Vapcap components, how they fit together and the length of the different models.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-222#post-1002885

Baron23

I rather like the crack pipe look LOL

But I'm old and remember crack haha

I actually do seem to prefer my OG with the Ti CCD to the Ti Wood with the 3rd party Ti screen I put in it recently. The Ti screen really helped the draw and I think I just need to have some more time with it to become one. Its lovely to hand and I also think this is an outstanding product.

Oh, and @PeteSeattle ....still waiting on that cobalt blue glass body! LOL

Cheers

PeteSeattle

I rather like the crack pipe look LOL

But I'm old and remember crack haha

Oh, and @PeteSeattle ....still waiting on that cobalt blue glass body! LOL

Cheers

Good news is I sourced some more cobalt and black so it could happen. Bad news ... I burned my left finger tips grabbing hot glass while not paying attention. Gotta give it a day to callous over. But I can't wait to work with those and 2 others I'm not mentioning yet.

Oh, it's almost 420 here gotta run ...

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Oh I gotta try that with the evo, but do you worry that the metal on the vapcap might break your bamboo with a single untimely shake? Please show me that this is no concern because this looks like a great idea otherwise! :D
I hear you, and I initially pondered the same potential outcome - but I eventually came to the conclusion that the click of the VC is well contained within the cap itself, and there is very little external pressure to be felt, nor is it in contact with the bamboo of the Evo. So personally, I am really not worried about it causing any damage in this way.

The only thing that does bother me is the fact that I can use my VC perfectly well in the traditional manner as intended, and therefore, I get this feeling that I'm kinda wasting my Evo's talent & lifespan by using it for something that it is completely over qualified to do - and that can be performed by a cheap-O lighter. So it's actually pretty rare I ever do it, and anyway, lighters are much more fun :evil: and add to the whole ritual style experience.

Yeah generally, you can be sure that if the Evo is on, it's because it's gonna be seeing some very serious HT action, while the VapCap & torch provide some pretty fucking bright colours to fill in all the gaps :sherlock:

:peace:

PeteSeattle

@PeteSeattle heal up quick! You've got people here waiting to take all those extra stems off your hands :goon:. :lol: Seriously though, hope you get better soon, but at least you have medicine:rockon:
Thanks @alltoreup. War wounds. I've burned the same fingers so many times that's I barely have feeling in them. It usually means a day away from open flame.

@Baron23 I'll keep ya posted about that cobalt ;)

OH! I think an Omni is in my future :brow:

Baron23

Thanks @alltoreup. War wounds. I've burned the same fingers so many times that's I barely have feeling in them. It usually means a day away from open flame.

@Baron23 I'll keep ya posted about that cobalt ;)

OH! I think an Omni is in my future :brow:
I also wish you speedy healing. Not for my cobalt but for your poor fingers. I knew a fella once had a very nice French resturant. Cooked all of his meat on an open flame grill. The only implements he used was his fingers. He had no feeling left in them after years of cooking.

So BE careful, mate. :-)

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Lookhigh's shrinkwrap/o ring OG invention adds about 1.00 dollar to the investment. It is ingeneous! There are infinite things you can use underneath the shrinkwrap to make designs and decorations. Tape, dental floss, pipe cleaners, toothpicks.....:clap:Fantastic! Along with PeteSeattle, you are enhancing a product that most of us didn't think could be improved upon!

Thank you!

And friends, if you have an OG....

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Myself and @Ruta spent a few hours with @priestsmiler yesterday, very hospitable young man.

I didn't get a foto of his blackwood double crown body twinned with a long condenser and blackwood MP I made for him.
Hopefully Smiler will get some pictures up when he gets a Ti tip for the set up. It just looked 'right'.

He's still running the 'rifled' glass that I sent him out which was nice to see it still doing what it was supposed to.

We agreed that the VC was very simplistic, very effective and just felt a natural way to vape.
No worries of plastic off gassing or inhaling electronic or Li-ion fumes.

lookhigh

FC member
Lookhigh's shrinkwrap/o ring OG invention adds about 1.00 dollar to the investment. It is ingeneous! There are infinite things you can use underneath the shrinkwrap to make designs and decorations. Tape, dental floss, pipe cleaners, toothpicks.....:clap:Fantastic! Along with PeteSeattle, you are enhancing a product that most of us didn't think could be improved upon!

Thank you!

And friends, if you have an OG....

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

High praise indeed, Thank you but it was so simple. Should get a pack of rainbow shrink wrap.

priestsmiler

Was good to meet fellow fc members. All the goodies phattpiggie has come up with very good quality and I can only recommend fellow 'cap owners to rrquest some of his artwork. On a sidenote - Guess my vapcaps are gonna be getting alot more use now my ti gh has given up the ghost...

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I've had my tiwoody for a day now...

And I really love it... it's had a tough job to get my attention, as my EVO turned up at the same time...
But it's managed it....

mZd42Oth.jpg

One thing I'm struggling with a little is the draw restriction with the vong, can't mouth pull through a bubbler...

herbalist33

Guys,
a double garage dynastash, two exotic vc-beauties and two different strains to load:

This is my love and peace- pumping vapor flak.:leaf::peace: :luv:

d3fkszi.jpg

I'm on my second rotation. Heavenly blasted! :bowdown::ko:

Oh wow, a double garage stash? Is there a chamber on both ends? It looks like there is... How does it work? Have you got any more pictures? Sorry for all the questions, but it looks so pretty....

Peace

Jethro

I've had my tiwoody for a day now...

And I really love it... it's had a tough job to get my attention, as my EVO turned up at the same time...
But it's managed it....

mZd42Oth.jpg

One thing I'm struggling with a little is the draw restriction with the vong, can't mouth pull through a bubbler...

Ok, I like this one... That looks nice!

Thank you Squiby for the walkthrough, that helps!

collegeKid101

Just got in touch with matt @VapCap and he said they got a new stash of blackwoods today! The word he used in the email was "handful" but either way he said they should be catchin up now, especially all you people out there waiting on blackwood bodies!

As far as cocobolo they have only have a few bodies left, but should be getting the rest of their order from Ed's TnT in about a week or two! It'll be about three weeks in backlog time but as we all know they're successfully doing everything they can to bring that number down.

As always great customer service, now I just have to wait the most excruciating three weeks of my life:lol:

Top Bottom