cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I mostly now use the Newvape Pax Tool that fits in the top perfectly. I use my thumb on the open side to ensure no herb is lost.
I liked the look of that tool but thought it too expensive for what it was. I bought the Chinese clone instead. I wish I had bought the original as it has a better bowl. This is the clone.
Tool.jpg

Notice the thicker edges...

almost there

I liked the look of that tool but thought it too expensive for what it was. I bought the Chinese clone instead. I wish I had bought the original as it has a better bowl. This is the clone.
Tool.jpg

Notice the thicker edges...
I have one of these also. I filed the down the edges and the corners with my diamond file set and widened the load area with a pair of pliers. It's much better now but I'm still not crazy about it, I think the shovel shaped tools are much better

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@cybrguy - Yeah, I was hesitant about spending $16 (plus shipping) for just a scoop.
I ultimately got it on EBay through Newvape, as the shipping was much cheaper that way.
And it was worth every penny!
I use it for most of my vapes and the other end is a great tamper. It also helps to have a somewhat regulated amount of herb (about 0.1 g per scoop) to manage my intake without using a scale everytime.

I can see how the wider sides could make it more cumbersome to use, but from eyeballing it - damn they look similar!

Weird how I have no problem spending $100’s on a Vape but balk at a $16 tool...

LabPong

I am currently balking at the price myself, I want it, but $16 seems way high for what it is.

Until you use one and realize how cheap $16 is for such a useful tool. lol

Don't go cheap out on this thing...get the original made by NV.

Pics of a fake and original....(fake is smaller one)

fake-Pax-Real.jpg

Fake-Pax-Real-Size.jpg

real-Fake-Pax-Tool.jpg

I did file off the top entrance area of the scoop ends.....I rounded off the top edges just a bit.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Need help asap pls.
Dunno which glass stem to choose.
For the PhantoM..
From Vapefiend ONLY. This is what they ve in stock atm:
1: Aristrocrat stem https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/aristocrat-stem-for-dynavap?variant=31288546984071
2: Charlie Special Edition https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/dynavap-special-edition-glass-cooling-body?variant=32900090855559
3: 3D Hula https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/3d-hula-cooling-stem-for-dynavap?variant=31288543805575
And do i need to get extra screens? if so..worth to take ss or ti screens for the M 2019?
LOVE my Hula’s!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I just stuff the tip into some freshly ground bud and voila.

Very similar here. I grind up about a week's worth of herb and keep it in a small mason jelly jar. I use the vapcap like a straw and just suck up a small amount. Not a microdose, but enough to maybe half fill the chamber. When spent, I aim the tip into the abv jar and just blow it out.

I used to fill the vc bowl completely, and I would get several good hits. However, I would get a number of hits that weren't as tasty as the first couple. I like the smaller amounts because the bowl cashes right around the time that the herb loses good flavor. I don't like taking my herb to the dark roast stage. I find it irritates my throat.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Like @BabyFacedFinster I grind ~ 3 grams once a week (half Oregon CBD and half black market THC flower), but I store the grind in 3 doob tubes. One goes into my shoulder bag along with two VC’s and two torches. The other two goes into a small Pelican case to await use. I prefer to put a little in my left cupped palm and put the tip to it. Most of the time, I get the amount just right. Really works for me when out and about.

My vote is for the Ocean Hula :2c:

• GC stems are a bit too fragile (I've had 5 ) but they make fantastic inserts for wood stems. Cooling is best on these vs Hula
• Aristrocrat I have not owned.
• Hula stems are super solid (durable) the coloured ones look great and they do really good job cooling.
Thank you very much man..
I wanted to pick the Charlie for the numb so it doesn t roll, but if u say it breaks easily..don t wanna break it in the first day :)) + it was special edition or at least stated it is..
So Aristocrat looks nice, but if u say Hula is duarble AF i think i lll pick that..
btw cooling isn t a big thing for me..i like warm + harsh vapor..
i m more interested in the airflow as i think neither one has a carb..
Need 1 or 2 more opinions just to be sure.
Peace !

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Last edited:
I decided to go the BB9 way over the Hula / Aristocrat / Charlie cause it has a carb..
Dunno if to spare 13 pounds on the normal M over the PhantoM..but man the PhantoM looks so good and i love limited editions so i might regret if not taking it..taking in consideration it is out of stock in most of the shops..Dynavap official included..
VAPE ON !

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
I decided to go the BB9 way over the Hula / Aristocrat / Charlie cause it has a carb..
Dunno if to spare 13 pounds on the normal M over the PhantoM..but man the PhantoM looks so good and i love limited editions so i might regret if not taking it..taking in consideration it is out of stock in most of the shops..Dynavap official included..
VAPE ON !

There’s also the mistvape beaded stem it comes with a slick Woden mouthpiece that is compatible with the M without needing a longer condenser. It is also carbless though

Herbie

@cybrguy - Yeah, I was hesitant about spending $16 (plus shipping) for just a scoop.
I ultimately got it on EBay through Newvape, as the shipping was much cheaper that way.
And it was worth every penny!
I use it for most of my vapes and the other end is a great tamper. It also helps to have a somewhat regulated amount of herb (about 0.1 g per scoop) to manage my intake without using a scale everytime.

I can see how the wider sides could make it more cumbersome to use, but from eyeballing it - damn they look similar!

Weird how I have no problem spending $100’s on a Vape but balk at a $16 tool...

You’re right, it’s a great tamper. Works really well when loading a Pax with a funnel.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks bro, but i m in EU and ordering from Vapefiend only..

@darkspider64 I'm sure you will enjoy your BB9. They look cool in both colors.

Another stem worth looking at comes from @RogueGuy on ebay. I have his Robusto stem, which is very thick boro glass, 4 inches long and has an airhole. I love mine, although I want to try the Tradesman which looks similar only w/o the airhole. Right now he only has the Tradesman model available, but I'm sure the Robusto will be back. They're not expensive and I find they hit much better than my hula stem.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Trades...357201?hash=item4208cae911:g:dvoAAOSwOTddfn2O

Summer

Long Island, NY
@darkspider64, this is the glass stem I'll eventually go with: (watch video on page)

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/gnarly-stem-for-dynavap?variant=31813712543825

The only thing I'd change is to place the carb hole slightly higher up - about 60% down from the mp. That's my sweetspot for balance. Also, fingers seem a little close to a hot tip?

You see that Vapefiend sells many of the dynavap stems that SP carries so you might send an email to Vapefiend to see if they intend to carry it.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/dynavap-accessories-parts

Last edited:
Top Bottom