phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
IMG-20200224-133926.jpg

1 IH, 2 batteries and a couple of stems.
Cleared customs my side and no raised eyebrows, let's see how the US border control are on arrival.

Pagliachi

@Pagliachi you might really enjoy the titanium Omni, it’s super light. And given that i’s basically price equivalent to the vortex, might find a trade. (For context, I have both the XL Omni titanium, and the shorty vortex. Omni is very light comparatively. Personally, I’m a big fan of the vortex mouthpiece shape.)

I am looking at the Omni as my next choice for sure.
Im sure this one is not a shorty
I’m kinda surprised that such a small tactile thing made such a big difference to me.
I guess if I pay a premium price
Whether for a car or dynavap stem/body
it needs to feel good to all my senses

nonamekevin

I’m kinda surprised that such a small tactile thing made such a big difference to me.
When I had it, the Omni-XL was my favorite dynavap. Never had the vortex stem, so I can't compare, but the omni stem feels like a luxury piece for sure. Super light, well made, and just looks damn good, imo. If/when dynavap comes out with an omni update, I hope the only change to the body they make is a flat spot so it doesn't roll off the coffee table. Other than that, I found it really fucking good.

I wish I went with a omni body instead of stem, but that was just so I could throw a Dynastash in my pocket. The Dynastash xl, I didn't care for carrying it around. Felt too bulky to me. :rockon:

StringTheorista

Yes. And the mouthpiece shape thing is so subjective. Personally I did not find the vapor from the vortex to be very different from my other vapcaps. But aesthetically I really like it. I also like the Nonavong, stem only no mouthpiece.

Also, I had some kind of a breakthrough recently with my Omni, and it’s now heavy in the rotation. I think it’s because I changed from mouth to lung style (and could never get the Omni all the way closed off) to long slow draws, and I’ve found the perfect setting about 1/4 closed. I appreciate that as my technique improves, I can still find new things to love about my older vapcaps.

Last edited:
Hello guys and girls. I m new to dynavap!
My only vaporizer is and has been the Flowerpot Showerhead for 3 years now.
I vape nicotine aswell = ejuice.
I wanna purchase a portable vaporizer and i m quite confused of which one to pick out of the vast possibilities.
OFC i want adjustable airflow and the possibility to use it through a rig.
I want the Omni XL, because i m kinda flimsy..the wood ones look good, but the thing is it can brake and i don t wanna have that on my mind at all, so i would choose the Ti Omni XL over all of em, but i saw this one can t be used through a rig..
So any thoughts and recomandations?
I vape 95% of the time only flower.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My only vaporizer is and has been the Flowerpot Showerhead for 3 years now.
I vape nicotine aswell = ejuice.
I wanna purchase a portable vaporizer and i m quite confused of which one to pick out of the vast possibilities.
OFC i want adjustable airflow and the possibility to use it through a rig.
I want the Omni XL, because i m kinda flimsy..the wood ones look good, but the thing is it can brake and i don t wanna have that on my mind at all, so i would choose the Ti Omni XL over all of em, but i saw this one can t be used through a rig..
So any thoughts and recomandations?
I vape 95% of the time only flower.

If you have your heart set on a titanium omni, and you want to use it with water, you could simply stick a small piece of silicon tubing on the mouthpiece that would seal with your water-piece.

Of course, I would recommend just having a separate stem for use with water. Something like THIS that you could just put your tip on. It's convenient to not have to deal with the airport/carb hole when you have your hands full with the water-piece.

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog

Welcome here!
The OMNI XL can be used with 14mm female joints. Either the fat mouthpiece from DV or a small piece of 5/16 silicone tube folded back over itself will seal nicely.

At the price you may consider and extra tip/cap and stem designed primarily for water tools. Several aftermarket options are available.

Thanks for the fast replies.
My friend, who lives in the USA said to wait 1 more month, because there might be an update going on or a limited edition..he said they usually release something in April every year.
What about the Slimstash XL? I find the Dynastash XL a bit bulky..

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks for the fast replies.
My friend, who lives in the USA said to wait 1 more month, because there might be an update going on or a limited edition..he said they usually release something in April every year.
What about the Slimstash XL? I find the Dynastash XL a bit bulky..

Might be an idea.

4:20, when everybody goes crazy with 20%+ off $ALES. :clap:
If you are across the big blue pond, you might consider sourcing locally, as the mailing is a killer. Plus
the customs vultures, VAT, etc.

Also because your friend knows. :tup:;)

Top Bottom