Squiby

Hey Guys after what feels like an eternity it finally received my shipping confirmation from George today. There is only one problem is stamps.com tells me that there is no Information for my trakkingnumber:ugh:. Is it to early to worry? pls can anyone share their expierience.

Thank you guys.

Up here in Canada, it sometimes takes 24 hrs before the tracking numbers engage. Until the info is uploaded you get a message that the number is not in the system.

I have experienced this with all the carriers, Canada Post, UPS, Fed Ex etc.

Congratulations on your order being completed. Your patience will be richly rewarded.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hey Guys after what feels like an eternity it finally received my shipping confirmation from George today. There is only one problem is stamps.com tells me that there is no Information for my trakkingnumber:ugh:. Is it to early to worry? pls can anyone share their expierience.

Thank you guys.

Neither of my tracking numbers worked outside the US (I'm in UK), but they both got here safe and sound.
Rest easy, they'll get to you eventually I'm certain.
:popcorn:

DocGonzo

Sometimes once the shipment hits a new country it changes carriers. I've had some tracking numbers that stopped updating when they reach the US, but then I'll plug the same number into the USPS site and keep following it.

DocGonzo,
Reactions: StoneFog

Oogendoogan

Thank you guys.
Yeah this happens with everything you will get in within like 12 hours haha it can take a while don't worry your stuff is on its way :)

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: StoneFog

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Broke the tip off my og and I ordered a vapcap s and replacement glass body. I brought the newly fixed og to give to a combuster I know and as I take the cap off to show him how to use it the tip broke off. He didn't have a torch lighter so I brought him one of mine and said to just keep it until I got a new glass body for the og. Lighter wouldn't light. Total fail.

On the plus side though while I was ordering another glass body I said fuck it and ordered a ti woody too. I love the blackwood, especially if I could get a blackwood mp, but I ended up getting cocobolo. Partly because it's pretty and party because I love saying cocobolo.

Squiby

y9MP0rj.jpg

A very, very nice looking black cap. Looks the part and works in the same way as the plain SS. The finish is amazing and heat has not changed it at all. I've got some more 'testing' to get done and will be getting back to George with my findings.

I haven't heard much about the blackened cap vs the original shiny stainless steel cap.

Now that you have had your black cap for awhile, can you tell us how it has faired?

Is the finish wearing well? Is it like a permanent finish or can it be scratched off?

Have you tried using solar to heat it?

Thanks for any insight you can offer on your experience so far. :)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
To be fair @Squiby I haven't been using it that much. I shall get it out tomorrow and abuse it for you.
I use the cap I got with my first order. It has no digger outter and spins easier in my wind shield.

I've been using my long SS and lace wood stem for ages and I found out today why it's been gurgling every time I ran a bowl.
cSqK6b9.jpg

Squiby

To be fair @Squiby I haven't been using it that much. I shall get it out tomorrow and abuse it for you.
I use the cap I got with my first order. It has no digger outter and spins easier in my wind shield.

I've been using my long SS and lace wood stem for ages and I found out today why it's been gurgling every time I ran a bowl.
cSqK6b9.jpg
Is that an extremely gummed up condenser??? :whoa:

Thanks for taking one for the team and testing the black cap for us. Looking forward to your impressions. :wave:

DorianGray

Thank you guys.
I'm in the UK, I never received a tracking number.

Squiby

Ordered my TI Burley and Dynastash a few days ago! Anxiously anticipating the arrival. Hats off to George for quick and helpful customer service! This will be my first butane vaping experience...I'm super stoked about this one

Ohhh, you're gonna LOVE it!

My first vapping experiences were electric or battery powdered. Although effective, in purpose, the act itself was not pleasurable.

It's the difference between blindly following a series of steps and performing a ritual. One is sterile and impersonal and the other is organic and personal.

Or...

Driving a standard, manual transmission car, then switching to an automatic. The automatic just goes and slices a measurable portion of the pleasure in driving away.

Or, at least that's how I roll.

I am now only interested in manually operated vapes. My current daily drivers are the Vapman and the Lotus. These are both excellent manual butane powered vapes. I, like you, am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the coveted VapCap.

Now, although I don't have a VapCap of my own, yet, it clearly checks off all the buttons and more. It is manually driven. The posters on this forum report endless variation in its operation to achieve personal effects. Beautifully engineered for both performance and appeal the modular design allows for customization as far as your imagination will take you and ... and you can then change your mind and dress it up differently in as many ways as your prerogative will allow. But, It is the ritual that will be the real clincher. It's tiny and discreet. It's like smoking a joint. And, we get to play with fire and control the outcome to our own personal taste.

We're gonna LOVE it!

Anyway, excuse my ramblings. Welcome to the forum!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
So I decided to strip my Ti & replace the ceramic screen with a Ti one. The ceramic one was already starting to warp but I like the Ti screen replacement. It has smaller holes & allows plenty of airflow as the middle 6 holes line up with the S/S condenser. They line up so well it is like they were made for each other & now I don't wonder when I will crack my screen.

The outer 12 holes are partially blocked by the outer body but still allow plenty of airflow. As the Ti tip has a beveled edge where the screen sits you can have the screen in a flush concave position or in a convex position.

I don't see any performance downgrade but I have only run a couple of stems. If anything it feels less restrictive with the carb closed.

A fairly cheap unbreakable solution to a common problem among TI owners :tup: :2c:.

oi6WOMj.jpg

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Had a great session earlier today with my VapCap, sitting on the edge of an old iron ore mine pit turned lake:

3lMm5tD.jpg

kBLSXMdh.jpg

Balancing on a fallen sapling:

vx25BMEh.jpg

It was a lovely afternoon; the VapCap was the perfect vape for the occasion!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful day with their VapCaps!

:peace:

priestsmiler

1st off respect to @phattpiggie. He helped a man in need (me) out. After my post where my last remaining og vapcap broke on me, while removing the mp for cleaning the unit, he suggested sending me a custom extended glass piece that he no longer used. I paid the shipping and voila a day later all packaged up it came.
Damn this vape inspires some creative ingenuity. I placed the standard clips & screen with an additional 'screen' made from a volcano concentrate pad that I cut up. I placed a turbulated condenser in behind the screen setup and a standard mp, the glass is 100mm so there is a little room between the screen and condenser. I really like the form factor being like a king size paper joint. There are aurflow grooves at the cap end, and the carb hole is tiny so the draw is similar to a tightly rolled j (I love this airflow combo).
I've been using 1 of the containers an arizer stem came in (looks like a plastic test tube) to keep my precious joint length vapcap safe.
If a basket screen was used, it could be pushed right up to the condenser, leaving a much longer bowl to fill with herbal material. When the vapcap has been used the screen could be pushed away from the condenser, pushing up the herbal load to remove the vaporised portion of herb (I use this method when fully loading my joda air stems). This means that it could be loaded up with a few heating cycles worth of herb in 1 go and would not need to be refilled for a while.
Also those little bubblers for a couple quid on fasttech fit perfectly on a standard or fatty mp. Capping through water on the go.
This vapes versatility is very impressive for such a small size.
Can't wait to get my ti/wood and dynastash....
:)

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
So I decided to strip my Ti & replace the ceramic screen with a Ti one. The ceramic one was already starting to warp but I like the Ti screen replacement. It has smaller holes & allows plenty of airflow as the middle 6 holes line up with the S/S condenser. They line up so well it is like they were made for each other & now I don't wonder when I will crack my screen.

The outer 12 holes are partially blocked by the outer body but still allow plenty of airflow. As the Ti tip has a beveled edge where the screen sits you can have the screen in a flush concave position or in a convex position.

I don't see any performance downgrade but I have only run a couple of stems. If anything it feels less restrictive with the carb closed.

A fairly cheap unbreakable solution to a common problem among TI owners :tup: :2c:.

oi6WOMj.jpg
Are those the Flowermate screens? Never mind, I see now that you linked to eBay. So this just pops in and uses the existing clip?

Last edited:

Alex03

@The Stranger @Squiby @Copacetic @Oogendoogan @DorianGray
Thank you guy for calming my nervs and my mind wich is obsessed with getting that new Vape.

I think I was a bit to fast with worring about my shipping. But its not over jet, I am still anxious until that moment that I have that precious little thing in my hands.

USPS has already lost a shipping with well over 600$ of Vapes and Acessories on the way over the pond. :cuss::goon::goon::cuss:

Thats why I have spread my order for goodies worth over 800$ to four different Orders. That way I hope to minimize the risk. :myday:

But we will see :lol:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@priestsmiler no worries mate glad it's going to, hopefully, see you thru until your order comes.

@CharmCityVapeGuy I've been trying to find a supplier a bit more local than the US or China without any luck. I Googled '8mm Titanium pipe screen' they fit a few different devices. I've just broken 2 ceramics so the hunt is still on for someone closer to home with them.

Damn this vape inspires some creative ingenuity.

For one night only, live before your naked steaming eyes, a world premier.
Jaded and mentalmen a flavored Vapcap stem.
rGFe2nD.jpg

Liquorice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra

Squiby

Since I am a nice guy & am sold on the replacement screen here is a couple of Ebay links

Hey, thanks a lot for your screen review!
I got in on some of those titanium screens. :rockon:

Somehow, I think it may tie my Ti Woody together... :lol:

@phattpiggie
world premier.
rGFe2nD.jpg

THAT is absolutely stunning!!

Do your sleeves or bodies incorporate the VapCap condenser? Is there a carb hole?

I think that this one is the nicest one yet. SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL WORK. :clap:

Last edited:

herbalist33

@phattpiggie i believe you're in the UK right? Well me too! And I was looking for some of those titanium screens earlier, and all I could find was American or Chinese sellers. How about we pool together and order some? Get ten and split them two ways, unless we can find more buyers? 20 quid seems pretty steep for 10 screens, when I technically only need one or two...

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
@priestsmiler no worries mate glad it's going to, hopefully, see you thru until your order comes.

@CharmCityVapeGuy I've been trying to find a supplier a bit more local than the US or China without any luck. I Googled '8mm Titanium pipe screen' they fit a few different devices. I've just broken 2 ceramics so the hunt is still on for someone closer to home with them.

For one night only, live before your naked steaming eyes, a world premier.
rGFe2nD.jpg

Liquorice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra
I ordered the screens through the link to eBay. I will report back after I try them.

I love the newest creation. That is beautiful.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@herbalist33 all sorted. Massive amount of thanks to @Squiby for hopefully sorting it.

Also a big, big thank you for all the likes. I've just explained to Squiby that even tho it works it split on me. There is a short condenser and no carb. There is a split at the hot end which is acting like the carb, and the MP end has two splits in it. The splitting happened a few times so it's about 1/2" shorter than I had intended.
It is actually liquorice root and when your lips wet it you can taste it. I got a bowl out of it and now the hot end is not gripping the internals as well as it should. I will try it again as I am sure the vapor tasted of it.
One of those 'fuk it why not' moments.

I've said a few times 'more to come' and in a month or so I will let you all see what's been going on in my shed. I didn't get an Accessory Makers Account for nothing. PM me for more info.

Top Bottom