WakeVape&Bake

is there any estimate about the temperatures on the Vapcap? like how much it is when heating once, obviously second heat cycle is higher temperature.

but is there any temperature guideline to vapcaps? for me it does have a much "warmer" feeling high than electronic devices where you dial in a set temperature, hard to describe but i think the effects are more wholesome on a Vapcap

stark1

Lonesome Planet
is there any estimate about the temperatures on the Vapcap? like how much it is when heating once, obviously second heat cycle is higher temperature.

but is there any temperature guideline to vapcaps? for me it does have a much "warmer" feeling high than electronic devices where you dial in a set temperature, hard to describe but i think the effects are more wholesome on a Vapcap

To help in your scientific endeavors, Harbor Freight has several pocket thermometers,
Among them this one

Planck

believes in Dog

It pains me greatly to see rare and exotic woods pasted on a plastic shell of what is essentially a throw away electronic device. Not cool in my world.

The heater seems decent, a buddy is hot to buy one, I'm looking forward to trying an IH on his nickel. :nod:

No one comments on the precious metal stems from Dynavap yet? I expect peeps either love them or hate them, no middle ground. I've not seen one that appeals, what say you? Certainly George is not stepping on any of the aftermarket stem makers toe, I do admire that greatly.
:peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Those new stems are definitely not quite up my alley, but hey, everyone's different etc. They seem to have a lot of fun of just giving ideas a shot and see what happens, which is something I appreciate.

Would love to own one of those mouthpieces, though.

It's also interesting to see them tinker with glass stems so much lately, which seemed out of question since the OG model.

I actually won a (very interesting looking) „Turbo Glass“ stem in the Dynavap live show, I'm looking forward to see what they are about.

TurboCut.png

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I was not happy to see DynaVap go down the "bling" trail ... especially as none of the designs appeal to me at all in comparison to many of the gorgeous stems I've seen through this forum from aftermarket sellers at a fraction of the price (given that titanium or precious woods cost much less by definition) ...

I'm more likely to think about adding a @phattpiggie woodie or a Simrell Vortex to my collection and forget i ever saw this super high end phase Dynavap is going through ...

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thank you @NYC_Frank.

I'm also on the 'not keen on the bling' team.

If I were to be spending a couple of grand on a precious metal stem it would be an antique Tiffany or Cartier.
For me they are much more elegant and tend not depreciate in value.

Some time ago I looked into silver and gold for stems.
A single gold accent added a couple of hundred quid to the final price.
Sterling is much more reasonable so keep an eye out for it in the future.

For now I'll be working on these

someTooL

The high end swag is definitely overboard for most for sure.

I think they’re just putting this out to show off a little (good for them) and start a line of new designs/etchings on SS and Ti. Some of those shown during thanksgiving were nice.

The glass offerings has me intrigued much more though. Show me what you got.

Top Bottom