danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
IMG-7642.jpg

So, I finally got an additional xl condenser fr DV.
popped it in the TRWW 2mmXL Looking forward to its maiden voyage today. Im not a glass guy especially, but Im very excited about this stem...and I quite enjoy the size of the TRWW fat glass nectar collector that @RogueGuy used to offer.

happy hump of the week!

hinglemccringleberry

LOL exactly! I just got it today and combusted pretty quickly so I ran a few good bowls through to get the taste out. Makes a good pair.
Lol. Flying a spaceship is easier than using the SBJ with consistent hits. It's either no hit at all, or you combust faster than your head can spin.
Did you plan that setup? Or did you get lucky and the vong just happened to perfectly match the intake hole on the SBJ?

Last edited:

TheResistance

Lol. Flying a spaceship is easier than using the SBJ with consistent hits. It's either no hit at all, or you combust faster than your head can spin.
Did you plan that setup? Or did you get lucky and the vong just happened to perfectly match the intake hole on the SBJ?

Im hoping I can start getting consistent, how long did it take you to get consistent when you first started using the SBJ?

And nope! Just threw it together on the fly

nonamekevin

Im hoping I can start getting consistent, how long did it take you to get consistent when you first started using the SBJ?

And nope! Just threw it together on the fly
Hey friend, thought I would chime in on the SB discussion. Went from a omni to a SBrunt, and the learning curve was somewhat steep for me. I'm a huge proponent of using the restrictor disk and a big flame. Without the disk, hits were inconsistent, spotty, or combusted. Putting the disk back in and bumping up the flame really made things enjoyable.

I think people hear "restrictor" disk and think you don't get as big of a hit. Completely wrong. Hits are still massive, still tasty. The disk only delays combustion, that's it. Bigger flame + restrictor disk = more control. Imo.

Hope this helps. I still use the omni regularly when Im running low in meds, but greatly prefer the brick.

Edit: I've put a video on pg68 of the sticky brick thread. Shows my technique using my SBrunt. Maybe it will be if some help.

TheResistance

Hey friend, thought I would chime in on the SB discussion. Went from a omni to a SBrunt, and the learning curve was somewhat steep for me. I'm a huge proponent of using the restrictor disk and a big flame. Without the disk, hits were inconsistent, spotty, or combusted. Putting the disk back in and bumping up the flame really made things enjoyable.

I think people hear "restrictor" disk and think you don't get as big of a hit. Completely wrong. Hits are still massive, still tasty. The disk only delays combustion, that's it. Bigger flame + restrictor disk = more control. Imo.

Hope this helps. I still use the omni regularly when Im running low in meds, but greatly prefer the brick.

Edit: I've put a video on pg68 of the sticky brick thread. Shows my technique using my SBrunt. Maybe it will be if some help.

That's going to help so much! Thank you. That is exactly what I've been looking for

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well, it doesn't look real to ya, I hope?
Shopped funny pic.
Look at the fonts, the hand-drawn white rectangles, the IH floating in space.

1c7d1891b4186e792a891d435d3bf327.jpg

Nice eye, Bobby! You must have been a photo analyst in the militArmy.

Gulliver had seemed incredibly *HULK* compared to the Lilliputians, but I am a
Believer. Gullible.

What’s with the pigs in blankets? Ms Piggy in the Dynaverse?

Last edited:

Alexis

THAI is on the list!
Anything is achievable if you set your sights. No more psychosctive horticulture for Mum and I until 2020 possibly, taking nothing for granted of course but one day at a time.

So do grow some nice Thai and keep us updated on how it turns out and how much you like it for general life enrichment. I have always really loved your inputs regarding your various strains and just little snippets and insights into them like whether they were outdoor, dispensary, amigos....

But most of all it is your genuine love and affection for the cannabis plant and appreciation for what it does for you personally and the fact that you can enjoy it so thoroughly more than anything.

You really bling and glamour weed up bro I guess is my point, making it exciting and enticing for the rest of us, so please follow suit and shate with us some exciting Thai grow and vape reports.

Cant wait.

Top Bottom