Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
But then I'd be too tempted to buy the Ti Glassy bc it's $15 over the XL OG, then I'd realize I just want a Ti Woody. Everything's too tempting, damnit!

I understand you, when I got omnivap I was sure I satisfied my VC needs, my VC wishes...I still want more.

One thing about xl condenser is that you can later use it with a woody or glassy or wong one, most parts can be used together.

rosedale

You sure the inside of the wood is ss? If it's a simple sleeve like the Glassy, the wood is in the airparth.

It's gonna be an option to have a woodie omnivap? Didn't know that :o

I just spoke to George and he said that I could swap the Ti body (on the Omnivap) out for wood or get an extra wood body for $35. So, it's an option to add later or have wood right out of the box.

priestsmiler

I'm gutted. I was removing the black mp from my last og vapcap while disassembling for its routine iso bath cleaning and part of the glass of the body came off with the mouthpiece. Dammit thats 3 vapcaps I have gone through in under a couple months! 2 I broke by dropping and then this 1. I'm only really upset as this was becoming more of a driver than many other of my electronic vapes. thankfully I have a blackwood ti on order. I shall definitely be placing another order in time for more spares and more og's to sell to my friends and as backups for myself. Maybe even an omnivap as i need something fully indestructible! For the time being back to my battery powered vapes :'(

TrevorCorey

I'm pretty sure I just saw a guy do a vape cap one-ee before I watched him kiteboarding on this beautiful n. Mich day... When i first saw the cloud I figured he was smoking a cig, but then he started showing his butane fist torch to a chick. I was pretty lit from a mighty sesh, myself. I took a couple a vids with some lysergic hysteric-esque commentary (you know? The kind that sounds like if nick diaz decided to do a vape review when he's at like a 10? Hahaha!) Didnt get a vid of the dude ripping off his vape, but i just wanted to drop you guys a line and say that if he was using a vapecap, that it's awesome to see vapecapers vapecaping and kiteboarding. i gotta stop buying vapes so i can get into it

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Does anyone else have trouble getting the ss tube back in a glass body with the o-rings in the right spot? The lower o-ring that sits next to the carb hole (or should) just refuses to slide down. I tried using a paperclip to push it but it got really difficult and I thought I was going to pierce right through it. I've just been leaving it pretty much next to the o-ring by the mp where it stops sliding down. Doesn't seem like it's negatively affected it though. Also this was after a fresh iso soak so it was totally clean.
Lubing with saliva helped but it still got stuck so I switched the o-rings around and then it wasn't snug enough and kept falling out. One of my o-rings seems to be bigger than the others because the condenser only stays in place when the big one is in the spot right below the mp. Not sure if the o-rings are suppose to be different sizes or if they just vary that much. I'll have to get some spares in my next order.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: ragnorokk

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I've been using a length of plastic tube to push the screen clip down with but it also helps put the black X rings back in and yes there are two different sizes. Lube the ring and condenser.
sbk1uq9m.jpg

Hyphy

Does anyone else have trouble getting the ss tube back in a glass body with the o-rings in the right spot? The lower o-ring that sits next to the carb hole (or should) just refuses to slide down. I tried using a paperclip to push it but it got really difficult and I thought I was going to pierce right through it. I've just been leaving it pretty much next to the o-ring by the mp where it stops sliding down. Doesn't seem like it's negatively affected it though. Also this was after a fresh iso soak so it was totally clean.
There are two different sized orings (at least on my VC S). Sounds like you have the larger Oring on the lower indent (center of tube) instead of the middle indent (positioned at the bottom of the MP).

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
There are two different sized orings (at least on my VC S). Sounds like you have the larger Oring on the lower indent (center of tube) instead of the middle indent (positioned at the bottom of the MP).
I didn't know the o-rings are different sizes, my issue totally makes sense now. It's hard to tell just eyeballing them, thanks.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I didn't know the o-rings are different sizes, my issue totally makes sense now. It's hard to tell just eyeballing them, thanks.
They definitely are different. I had the same trouble with the 2 o rings sliding next to each other. Then the next day... it worked. So I would say walk away from it for a day, then go back and try again.

Hyphy

I can carry my vapcap, a doobtube of herb and a lighter easily in my pocket, with room to spare
Levis watch pocket works perfect

Is that a VC in your pocket, or are you just happy to.. ??

Is it possible that I could cover the outer glass with silicone or some other material that 1. Would protect the glass from damage 2. Wouldn't allow people to see the resin from outside? Aluminum foil tape? Would that change any functionality? I would cut a hole to make sure the carb hole wasn't permanently closed.
Covering it wouldn't make a difference, but you would have to bend the cap's dugout thing to fit over the tape. You'd also risk melting the covering when heating. It'd look like shit, but would work. Some others have had luck (I believe) using hemp fiber on the bottom of the bowl to keep small pieces of herb from getting through the holes.

In the end I say f-it. It looks like crack-pipe, but if you're not smoking crack (or maybe you are) then so what.

Spocks_Katra

Hey guys I was running out of butane today and was out of the house, so I had to turn up the flame strength a bit to get my lighter to fire. When I did this my cap got pretty hot and I could feel the warmth radiating on my nose. The cap also went from a blue / purple shine to more of a gold/orange color of the metal. Now I know ti does this. But based on the info I gave you , is this something I should be worried about? The picker on the cap also went from silver to goldish. I just wanted to make sure this wouldn't damage it, or make it unsafe.

Spocks_Katra,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings VapFans...
I hope that is appropriate.
Well, lots of news. New website is up. I genuinely encourage everyone to please let me know anything you don't like. Also I will be adding more goodies to the shop over the next week or two. Important things like short bodies and more VonG styles.

And then there was a DynaStashER complete and looking at me.

IMG_20160602_164809178_zpspylkoqwo.jpg

This model has a few gentle bevels on one edge for low light orientation identification.

IMG_20160602_164723933_zpsnnovsly5.jpg

But the first (at least I think it is) concentrate compatible vaporizer dugout is cool, but there has to be some way to escalate this up a notch. No, this is not photo shopped. :)

IMG_20160602_164639626_zpslfa1g5rl.jpg

More storage anyone? I thought I would prototype a few DynaStashER 2s. For those who need more than one Extract Reservoir or Extra Reserve.

But then it occurred to me. Something was missing. It is kind if a four letter word to some. Well it is a four letter word. Liked by many and hated by those who simply don't understand.

BURL

IMG_20160602_164704265_HDR_zpsp7gqnilw.jpg

I was able to score a nice chunk of red mallee burl. I'm sorry but I just don't know any better use for a wood this awesome than some super cool VapWare.
But I just had this other idea as soon as I saw this stuff, and here it is.

IMG_20160602_164600817_HDR_zps3u9z7car.jpg

I would like to know what you think of it.
I can get better pictures if it is of interest.

Cheers,

George

Squiby

Greetings VapFans...
Well, lots of news. New website is up. I genuinely encourage everyone to please let me know anything you don't like. Also I will be adding more goodies to the shop over the next week or two. Important things like short bodies and more VonG styles.

This model has a few gentle bevels on one edge for low light orientation identification.

But the first (at least I think it is) concentrate compatible vaporizer dugout is cool, but there has to be some way to escalate this up a notch. No, this is not photo shopped. :)

More storage anyone? I thought I would prototype a few DynaStashER 2s. For those who need more than one Extract Reservoir or Extra Reserve.

But then it occurred to me. Something was missing. It is kind if a four letter word to some. Well it is a four letter word. Liked by many and hated by those who simply don't understand.

BURL

I was able to score a nice chunk of red mallee burl. I'm sorry but I just don't know any better use for a wood this awesome than some super cool VapWare.

Cheers,

George

You wonder if a raw edge burl dynastashER would be of interest???? :hmm:

George, George, George... :nope:

That is the most stunning idea you have had yet!!!:love::love::love:

Yes, more pics please. No, wait just a sec...OK, I am sitting down. Bring 'em on!!! :p

Quint

Greetings VapFans...

BURL

Cheers,

George

The edge models are absolutely stunning pieces for sure. That burl is amazing.

christohari

Greetings VapFans...

BURL

Cheers,

George

Really looking sharp george, these pics dont do the burl justice though, its much prettier in the sunlight. I cant wait to snag one. :clap: I like the look and small ingenuity of the bevel edge, its the subtle things like that people around here see doesnt go unnoticed.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Greetings VapFans...

BURL

Cheers,

George

YES! :drool:

I don't know about practical but that red malee rough chunk stash is so fucking stunning, worth it regardless of form over function, I really dig the raw style and the red color...

Also meant to say great job on the new website, clean and organized, plenty of options already ;)

little maggie

Looking at my account there are several items missing. I'm assuming that the transfer is not complete yet. I've already spent quite a bit even without the missing vong body and dynastasher. Anyone else missing things or should I contact George?

Oogendoogan

Looking at my account there are several items missing. I'm assuming that the transfer is not complete yet. I've already spent quite a bit even without the missing vong body and dynastasher. Anyone else missing things or should I contact George?
Matt, George's employee messaged me the day before last to make sure all of my orders were in a row, he told me they are in the process of transferring from the old site and he was emailing me because I had a lot of notes and changes to my order making it confusing..

My orders still aren't all on the website but I was assured that they have them all, I mean it's funny I got emails for order conformations for orders that were never on the new site. So I think your fine, he probably would have emailed you if your order was as crazy as mine lol. But it seems that they have all the info still, you may get a message before yours goes out like me just to be sure.

I'm sure a quick message to George wouldn't hurt. Just thought I would let you in on what i was told. Which was that even though they don't show on the new site, they have them all accounted for :)
Cheers.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Greetings VapFans...

BURL

Cheers,

George
My man, always blowing it out of the park like they say here.
Beautiful work. You deserve the best. I still need to make my OG videos.
Soon...
Stay vaped my friend.

Oogendoogan

Greetings VapFans...

BURL

Cheers,

George
So so so happy I am getting a Mallee Burl DynastashER. Think that's the most beautiful stuff I've seen so far! And that jagged edge one??! Wow that makes me want an stash just to keep on the coffee table as an at home station. So beautuful. keep up the great work man! Can't wait to get my Woody in the mail hopefully by Saturday!! Love this thread, get to watch and see the most beautiful vapes and accessories :)
Cheers,
Stay vaped.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
About a year ago, I gave up a twenty year cigarette habit with the help of ecigs. VAS has bitten, and I desperately want to upgrade my og/s setup with titanium. So I have my eye on a ti glassy. 72 bucks, shipped. Wife says we can't afford it. So I am selling my vtc mini, my tank, my batteries, my whole ecig setup, and quiting nicotine all together. Starting today. If I can prove to her I can go three days without it, I can sell it, and buy my ti glassy. Wish me luck!
Keep up the awesome work over there at dynavap!

herbalist33

About a year ago, I gave up a twenty year cigarette habit with the help of ecigs. VAS has bitten, and I desperately want to upgrade my og/s setup with titanium. So I have my eye on a ti glassy. 72 bucks, shipped. Wife says we can't afford it. So I am selling my vtc mini, my tank, my batteries, my whole ecig setup, and quiting nicotine all together. Starting today. If I can prove to her I can go three days without it, I can sell it, and buy my ti glassy. Wish me luck!
Keep up the awesome work over there at dynavap!

Wow, that's some dedication buddy! Good luck on giving up the nicotine- you won't regret it!!!

Just curious as to why you're choosing the glassy over the Woody? The Woody is far more durable, but with the same function as the glassy. It would just be shame for you to go through all this hard work and money juggling, just to get your new glassy Vapcap and drop and break it... For the difference of $10 you could get a virtually indestructible, timeless vape!

Just my two pence tho bro, you won't be disappointed with the glassy!

Peace

Top Bottom