Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I first went with TRWW glass because it was the thickest I could find. Mine has fallen off my kitchen island counter a few times, three feet onto wood laminate floor. No damage yet but I bought a backup for when the inevitable happens.

Now I need to decide which of the new versions to try first. I'm leaning towards the Tradesman. I like the simplicity and it'll go well with my Craftsman tools. :D

vapenerd

Wait the Apollo is a portable? I thought it was wall powered.
At the moment you can only order the wall powered version. The rechargeable Apollo was available at lucidcustoms.com for a very short time before the official announcement ... by mistake. That's when I ordered. The payment went through and they honoured my order and built me a portable.

Last edited:

david8613

At the moment you can only order the wall powered version. The portable Apollo was available at lucidcustoms.com for a very short time before the official announcement ... by mistake. That's when I ordered. The payment went through and they honoured my order and built me a portable.

so lucky!!!! what was the price on the portable?

vapenerd

so lucky!!!!
Oh yes :) They sent me the wrong charger by mistake but I've already got a tracking number for the new one. Not a problem ... shit happens. Got a fast response, great customer service.

What was the price on the portable?
$160.00 - I guess the price will be higher when officially released but yeah, just a guess.

d5082f0cd720e39bdcdeda1e674108af70278233.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ahhh, fall!

Time enough for a Heady Topper, and cheesequake grown by some friendly local yokels,
Springfield, Ma. World class shit.

Been invited to help with the harvest in the Pioneer Valley (all you can smoke/vaporize).

Life is good.

Alexis

Hey everyone, just a random spontaneous post to say I am about to hit my Omnivap right now, through small bubbler as is pretty standard with rare exception.

Yep, 3 years on I still use my Vapcap most days. With some really special herb now too after our best result ever this summer, with regards to quality and potency. Pure organic outdoor uplifting goodness.

But it has been making me a bit crazy haha, I'm not used to such high THC levels, we did GOOD! :D

I have cut my usage down considerably, and Im still way more medicated, and not because of reduced tolerance just much better product.

So Fantasmo Express it is right now, very Sativa in effects. Have a very nice evening all you faithful merry vapcappers! And here is to many successful harvests and frutis of labour right now and soon to come.

:leaf: :cheers:

Edit, can I share? Top is the Northern Cheese Haze 3 weeks before time, lower is our Auto Durban Poison.

Best one we ever have had after 4 previous goes with the Dutch Passion Auto Durban.. Some really nice looking herb for UK outdoor Autoflowers as you can see.
20190804-130105.jpg

20190906-160515.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Over the years, the potency of flowers have gone up, up, and away!

Last week a few of us hit a 1/2 joint. This week we got back together and related our
Experiences.

Keven said he had trouble helping his truck on the road. I said I had to sit down on
The grass for about 20 minutes, being so dizzy.

Rainy just :cheers::spliff:smiled.

2nd year since Mass became legal.... :bigleaf:

martinstraka8282

Oh yes :) They sent me the wrong charger by mistake but I've already got a tracking number for the new one. Not a problem ... shit happens. Got a fast response, great customer service.

$160.00 - I guess the price will be higher when officially released but yeah, just a guess.

Daaaaamn, I like it! What kind of battery life is that thing rockin?

david8613

Oh yes :) They sent me the wrong charger by mistake but I've already got a tracking number for the new one. Not a problem ... shit happens. Got a fast response, great customer service

Can you post a pic with in your hand? Do have a portside mini? I'd like to see a pic with it next to it.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Hey everyone, just a random spontaneous post to say I am about to hit my Omnivap right now, through small bubbler as is pretty standard with rare exception.

Yep, 3 years on I still use my Vapcap most days. With some really special herb now too after our best result ever this summer, with regards to quality and potency. Pure organic outdoor uplifting goodness.

But it has been making me a bit crazy haha, I'm not used to such high THC levels, we did GOOD! :D

I have cut my usage down considerably, and Im still way more medicated, and not because of reduced tolerance just much better product.

So Fantasmo Express it is right now, very Sativa in effects. Have a very nice evening all you faithful merry vapcappers! And here is to many successful harvests and frutis of labour right now and soon to come.

:leaf: :cheers:

Edit, can I share? Top is the Northern Cheese Haze 3 weeks before time, lower is our Auto Durban Poison.

Best one we ever have had after 4 previous goes with the Dutch Passion Auto Durban.. Some really nice looking herb for UK outdoor Autoflowers as you can see.
20190804-130105.jpg

20190906-160515.jpg

Beautiful! Enjoy!
(I'm coming to help harvest, next year! :nod: :rockon: :rofl:)

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :wave:

Alexis

@Alexis That is some beautiful looking herb! Congrats on the successful harvest.
Hey there and blessings. Thanks, yes we did bery well this year Mum and I. All without fertikizer too would you believe as Im extremely allergic to virtually all fertilizers. I could never source herb from anywhere which I would not be allergic to otherwise.

Just a real basic organic soil mixture with a little fish blood and bone, and rock dust is all we have stumbled upon which doesnt seem to cause me any (additional) issues.

It is a real novelty though to have what really isn't even such a long way off "top shelf" after years of drooling over all that amazing herb out there

The vapcaps in particular, are so much better, more enjoyable and fulfilling with higher quality herb as well. Lower thc, leafier material makes harder work with less reward.

The better your material, the much more you will love your vapcap IMO.

thejackalsmark

Hey there and blessings. Thanks, yes we did bery well this year Mum and I. All without fertikizer too would you believe as Im extremely allergic to virtually all fertilizers. I could never source herb from anywhere which I would not be allergic to otherwise.

Just a real basic organic soil mixture with a little fish blood and bone, and rock dust is all we have stumbled upon which doesnt seem to cause me any (additional) issues.

It is a real novelty though to have what really isn't even such a long way off "top shelf" after years of drooling over all that amazing herb out there

The vapcaps in particular, are so much better, more enjoyable and fulfilling with higher quality herb as well. Lower thc, leafier material makes harder work with less reward.

The better your material, the much more you will love your vapcap IMO.

Sucks to hear about your allergies. Glad you've found an acceptable way around it.

Couldn't agree more about quality of your herb. God could have made your device and Infused it with magical powers, but if you're Vaping cheap skunk weed through that tip, your experience and satisfaction just won't be the same as if you'd vaped, say, a tiny nug of White Widow or Durban Poison, through that same setup!

LOTS of focus is given to better devices, better technique, better tricks and gimmicks, but hardly anyone mentions simply starting with better quality bud. Both, Better strain AND better handling and care. For instance, storing your herb in a cool, dark, place. I've seen Ppl over the years do shit like set a plate of bud out on a table to use and when they're done, plate and what's left on it, get set on top of the fridge, till tomorrow, etc. SMH

Or harvest and dry, ANY OLD WAY, and destroy nearly half the potency of what could have been an outstanding crop, through lack of knowledge or sheer carelessness.

Michigan just went legal recently and I can't wait till my circumstances are conducive to finally growing my OWN little "Freedom Garden"!

Congrats, again, @Alexis on YOUR awesome harvest!

Happy Vaping! :leaf::cheers::smug:

Last edited:

mobilrog

ive been using the M for a few months now and I love it. my problem is even tho I respect the click I still find the vapor to be really hot. would an induction heater make cooler and maybe more even heat? maybe Im holding my torch to close to the cap?

maybe I need a bigger XL one.

thejackalsmark

ive been using the M for a few months now and I love it. my problem is even tho I respect the click I still find the vapor to be really hot. would an induction heater make cooler and maybe more even heat? maybe Im holding my torch to close to the cap?

maybe I need a bigger XL one.

As for your flame, most, agree, the best method is heat your cap with the tip of the LIGHT BLUE OUTER AURA of your flame JUST TOUCHING the cap.

Takes a little longer to heat to click, but better results, and less risk of combusting.

As for cooler Vapor in your M without any gimmicks...

Simply hit it with your lips ever so lightly touching the END of the mouthpiece, NOT lips around it, and when you draw, hit through and AROUND that mouthpiece.

That adjustment to your technique ALONE, should make some difference.

Definitely get an induction heater or make one. I never use my torch at home anymore because of my Caldron IH from @Pipes!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/mobilebasic

A great option for cooler Vapor, is of course, using that tip in a glass stem.

If you're interested in trying a good glass stem, @RogueGuy just released some really good ones, that a few of us have already tested and can definitely vouch for.

I'm partial to the 2mm XL that you put your condenser in. You can put a regular or XL condenser w/mouthpiece on her.

2MMXL-3.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-2mmXL-Stem-for-DVVC-by-The-Rogue-Wax-Works/283615351067?_trkparms=aid=1110001&algo=SPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=40741&meid=258e3c9f2a59498496c07cc23751288a&pid=100930&rk=6&rkt=6&sd=283615289478&itm=283615351067&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2349624&_trksid=p2349624.c100930.m5375

Think your M but made of nice thick sturdy glass. If you're used to the M and like it, I'd recommend, That 2mmXL glass stem!

The raised bump carb is EXTREMELY EASY to find and comfortable to use, as well!

Oh yeah, and he mentioned that the next run of pieces, I believe will also be able to accommodate an Omni condenser!

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom