RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Moses Baca PM me. Everyone else, if you bought a stem and need more o rings i can give you ordering info or send you some. Im using 3 with my SS.

@stark1 and @StringTheorista thanks for the shout out. And ST, I'm new to Kava but @SquanchKava sent me some and its really nice.

@thejackalsmark what was that cool wood box originally for? Or is it made for DV?

Picked up this old school Ti to add to the collection.
3v201lw5hanc5wl8.jpg

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
@Moses Baca PM me. Everyone else, if you bought a stem and need more o rings i can give you ordering info or send you some. Im using 3 with my SS.

@stark1 and @StringTheorista thanks for the shout out. And ST, I'm new to Kava but @SquanchKava sent me some and its really nice.

@thejackalsmark what was that cool wood box originally for? Or is it made for DV?

Picked up this old school Ti to add to the collection.
3v201lw5hanc5wl8.jpg

Pretty Ti. You're not helping my VAS. lol
The box is a basic stash for carrying pre-rolleds and etc.

https://www.beamersmoke.com/beamer-pocket-bamboo-stash-box-original/

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Last edited by a moderator:

thejackalsmark

Nice looking tray. Wonder if the magnets, (and the gasket) are strong enough to
Keep the aroma in? Hate to have a :love: Following.

23ia4xj.jpg

Anyone here know where to get an SJK wax induction heater stateside; slo boat
From Choina is not an option. :myday::rip:

The magnets are good and strong, but even with the gasket, the Box isn't 100% airtight. With that said, aroma IS at a low minimum and it's an overall nice stash box.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
The Dynavap is
Since two thousand and eighteen
My favourite toy

When heating the cap
Using a single flame torch
I sometimes heat low

I must be carefull
Because the herb it may scorch
The vapor does flow

With heat quite intense
Exquisite potent of course
As all of you know

Was love at first sight
That grows stronger with each puff
My stainless steel joy

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

The Dynavap is
Since two thousand and eighteen
My favourite toy

When heating the cap
Using a single flame torch
I sometimes heat low

I must be carefull
Because the herb it may scorch
The vapor does flow

With heat quite intense
Exquisite potent of course
As all of you know

Was love at first sight
That grows stronger with each puff
My stainless steel joy

Ladies and Gentlemen...
I believe we have ourselves...
a WINAAAAH! lol

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Dope video man. Precise and to the point. You got that Charlie white as a bic pen. Looks like my coil rides again 2n. Left work early just to indulge in all the flavorful goodness.

Glorious vapcap
Where would I be without you
Again we toast on

The vas is getting worse and worse. Doesnt even need to be a vape. Gotta get some RWW tools. Turkey roasting bags. Really want one of those wooden beamer boxes. The new futo stash tray is quite nice as well. Bamboo tubes, Making a butcher block organizer for all these goodies. And I have like 6 or 7 stems/ bodys that need tips now lol. Do I stop. No all I see is empty gaps that need to be filled. So every upgrade leaves a part that requires all new parts to make yet another and the cycle continues. Oh man. I'm too high. I introduced my dyna to his new brother mr vape xhale and I think they conspired to get me rippppped. Appologize for all my typos stupid fingers on a cell keyboard. My RWW stem reins supreme as sofa cupholder king! Right next to the caldron. Just feels so regular, like it was meant to be. And for the record glass doesnt usually last w me. I dropped this 4/5 times and still perfect. I planned on grabbing a few for precautions but now I just want a few for diff setups. Cant wait to try my ddave screens should be here today or tom. I hope!
Small edit.
Just found a package hiding under a chair outside my door. And supprise supprise its my ddave wand and screens. Think ima really like these bad boys. Even as a secondary possibly. Threw a few extra in and I really appreciate it. Time to do some very sceintific testing. Really I just wanna play w my new toys. Almost too much for 1 day lol

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@Xclerk perfect timing on all your toys. Put those babies to the test! :spliff:

I think DV engineered this whole too many stems and not enough tips situation.

There is an equation that answers the question:

"How many vapes do I need?"

The answer is, "n+1". N being the number of vapes you currently have + 1.

The EVO is supposed to be a beast. Let us know how you like the DDave screens. And post pics....oh never mind;)

riccig

was told to deal with dynavap myself after i complained to them the 2019m they have is part of the bad batch, they said it would be faster if i just did the warranty thru dynavap, and they can honor the warranty thru planetvape

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@riccig you bought what you believe is a bad 19M tip from PlanetVape and they said contact Dynavap?

That's good advice. If you contact them directly via email about your tip they will most likely send you a new one. They did for me and many others. I believe within a week.

I hope that helps.

riccig

@riccig you bought what you believe is a bad 19M tip from PlanetVape and they said contact Dynavap?

That's good advice. If you contact them directly via email about your tip they will most likely send you a new one. They did for me and many others. I believe within a week.

I hope that helps.

I hope that helps.

i did contact dynavap and after showing proof of purchase they send out a replacement tip. how did i know it was defective? i have seen pics around here of the bad batch, and i compared the airflow to my 2018. not even close to the 2018 almost unusable. im glad planet vape followed up on you and even gave you the replacement tip, cuz i got jack sht from them

Top Bottom