Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Anyone who was able to watch the live stream, any word on flash sales or additional promos above and beyond the 20% off? Also, any other interesting tidbits?

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Ramahs

MotherPlant

2pp0b9whx0t21.jpg

FUTO Stashes 420 sale is on.
PREMIUM STORAGE BOX MADE TO STORE YOUR DYNAVAP

Use code futo420 and get 20% off plus FREE shipping:

http://www.futo.ca?aff=7

MikeG7265

No flash sales this year per George. After hearing that, I decided to pull the trigger on an Omnivap XL and Dynastash XL :)

I took a chance and ordered an Omni the other day. But I stopped in the middle of the video to go order one of the Green Titanium Omni bodies and a 4/19 cap. Lol

When I was there, there was only one green xl body if anyone’s interested. They said all the complete green omnis were gone.

StringTheorista

Cliff notes (in no particular order):
No induction heater soon.
419 is about not going overboard, like 420. More “responsible” consumption. (George is trying to stake out a new position here. Not sure it will take off. Feels weird and derivative to me, but ymmv.)
Smoking sucks
Someone designed cool display racks. George likes them. They’re in video.
Special “419” cap is only available as a part. Not included in complete vapcaps or kits. “Capman” sweatshirt worn in video could become available if interest is expressed.
A few green ti parts available in parts section. After these are gone, no more coming
No flash sales this year
Intention of M19 is more sensory feedback, “rumble strip” lets you know which is hot end. Using more senses is good.
EDIT: Maybe a new Omni design, no timetable. It’s in process

Last edited:

StringTheorista

Oh also the new green tubes are custom designed, they have ridges inside the lid that fit into the end of the mouthpiece. If you insert the vapcap cap-down, the ridges grab the mouthpiece and there’s no rattle.

drzen

They really need to start scripting the show so it doesn’t ramble on for so long...

drzen,

ElPic

Take my money
Oh also the new green tubes are custom designed, they have ridges inside the lid that fit into the end of the mouthpiece. If you insert the vapcap cap-down, the ridges grab the mouthpiece and there’s no rattle.
They confirm me by email, that Titanium omnivap still come in the old tube, and that he still have the old cap, not the new one like the M19.

ElPic,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Not that I am ever sad about a sale, and I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but... I have to admit I too expected more.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful either! Dynavap is a great company and just went above and beyond with the Karmavap program, so I don’t mean to rag on them. I think they just set the bar so high previously that this feels a little underwhelming is all.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
PayPal is old school, doesn’t do transaction for anything “illegal”. As long
As it doesn’t realize it.

I have been doing “illegal” transactions since I enrolled. I just don’t advertise
It as such.

To me cannabis ain’t—something like toxic cigarettes, and hard liquors are killers :freak: & should be, considered illegal.

VapCap on. :tup:

PS Thanks @StringTheorista for the insight! The “1” in negative space may be more
prominent with its missing base, 1.
Guess I missed that one.... 49 :cool:

Last edited:

tokercoder

I noted during the live stream that the "new" green tube that doesn't rattle is even newer than my "new" green tube I received with my 2019 M, which does rattle. They lengthened the segments in the little "ring" inside the top cap.

Wish they had the new tubes for the XL models.

Not that I am ever sad about a sale, and I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but... I have to admit I too expected more.

I'm new to the Dynaverse and am just guessing, but my thought is George himself does most/all of the work related to creation of device updates, etc. Also, I think the very small company is poised to increase sales dramatically but is not structured internally to allow that. Dealing with a larger number of customers and internal "growing pains" related to customer service, the website, etc, probably takes away from some of his "creativity time" and slows down new releases.

During the 2019 pre-order I was going to leave a message on the "support line" over the weekend, and found that it went straight to George's voicemail. Looks like they are just using Google Voice versus having a more sophisticated phone system. And everyone got early "shipped" notifications when the shipping labels were printed early during the pre-order. And George is the primary "sales guy" too, right? I don't think they have any dedicated sales group at all.

This is the kind of "growing pains" stuff that could be addressed that would reduce customer service inquiries and allow them to streamline service. But, it's a small company and I'm sure George is giving it his all, and can't work on all the internal needs, all the device work to satisfy demand, etc. ! I have nothing but respect. Eventually though, growth will be unable to continue with such constraints. The company will either retain a small scale 'niche' place in the industry, or it will to some degree "go corporate" so to speak, with more people and newer processes shouldering all the responsibility. It could even be that George doesn't want that kind of company, but they seem to be pushing for expansion, so if that happens the company will have to get bigger and these will be the "good old days" when it was small enough to manage almost single-handedly.

(This is mostly based on my experience with software startups, and I don't know anyone at Dynavap, btw. Just offering my 2 cents. :) )

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I couldn't give a monkeys about th 420 sale..I had a free karma vap with my m19 which is above and beyond generosity.

It’s definitely awesome that Dynavap gave you a vapcap to give away to someone else.

I think people are more likely referring to the lack of wow factor during this sale vs some others, when typically this is the largest most exciting sale.

It doesn't matter how much it costs, as long as it's a good deal. ;)

Sure.

I’m not sure what this means in relation to my statement.

-dab8-,
Reactions: ElPic
Top Bottom