StringTheorista

Is there a manually heated vaporizer like the vapcap m but with convection?
The lotus. Which many folks love. I never quite got the hang of it, and appreciate the vapcap for the click, which solved my problem with the lotus: not being sure i was heating it long enough but not too long

Also the Vapman. No personal experience with it. Made is Switzerland so should be readily available in Europe

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well, unfortunately I've already broken that @glass_charlie stem I received a week ago :doh:

IMG-0734-2.jpg

I was removing the tip to clean the glass, and it broke. It's probably my fault, as I think that when twisting and pulling straight out like I should I may have accidentally let it wiggle to the side a little, and that's what caused the breakage.

Anyway, a tiny piece of tape to hold the glass in place, and some tightly wrapped hempwick, and it's useable again! Yay me :clap:

And, it actually doesn't look too bad like this!
IMG-0737.jpg

When I got my Glass Charlie stem I noticed the wa!! of the stem was a bit thin. Mine did the same thing
After a day, or two. Tosser.

Also did the tape fix. :dog:

Luckily I got my Monkeyhouse stems, so I am a happy camper.:popcorn:

They have somewhat thicker walls, and may have a hardier composition, perhaps borosilicate?

At any rate, I will ask if he would make some inverse spike cooling stems “Made in Massachusetts”

In the meantime his glass bodies are also a bit thicker, so should be a bit more durable. :spliff:

25gry4z.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
When I got my Glass Charlie stem I noticed the walll of the stem was a bit thin. Mine did the same thing
After a day, or two. Tosser.

Also did the tape fix. :dog:

Luckily I got my Monkeyhouse stems, so I am a happy camper.:popcorn:

They have somewhat thicker walls, and may have a hardier composition, perhaps borosilicate?

At any rate, I will ask if he would make some inverse spike cooling stems.

In the meantime his glass bodies are also a bit thicker, so should be a bit more durable. :spliff:

25gry4z.jpg
I have 20 books IM reading at present?
The one you have as a back drop look’s like a fun one?
“M” goes well with a book!

LOTUS is a larger bowl and session vape & if $ is not a factor kine of useful?
@StringTheorista sorry 2 mislead U?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Between tokes n’ takes, I couldn’t put the book down.

Not having had muxpch sleep the past week, had to sleep in the same Brooklyn flat
As a former HS schoolmate. He snored like a herd of huGe elephants in heat.

Gentrified, electric Brooklyn. Whitman would have relish in the energy of its bustling humanity.

Fell asleep in the middle of the read. Fascinating take on an attempt at Empire.

If you are into the Glass OG, @Monkeyhouse makes my VCAS Day!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Between tokes n’ takes, I couldn’t put the book down.

Not having had muxpch sleep the past week, had to sleep in the same Brooklyn flat
As a former HS schoolmate. He snored like a herd of huGe elephants in heat.

Gentrified, electric Brooklyn. Whitman would have relish in the energy of its bustling humanity.

Fell asleep in the middle of the read. Fascinating take on an attempt at Empire.

If you are into the Glass OG, @Monkeyhouse makes my VCAS Day!
When I got my INDUSTRIAL SCIENCE DEGREE my lab partner would write a 75 page report?
My report would contain 5 pages and said the same thing.
Some critics say my wording is basic?
We both got a A even though we expressed our finding’s differently?

Excuse me while I have A “ M” session 2-B CIVILIZED?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
LOTUS is a larger bowl and session vape & if $ is not a factor kine of useful
I am not sure why you see the Lotus as a session vape. I often use it as a one or two off and then put it down for later. The bowl cools and wastes nothing until I heat it again. That would define "on demand" in my book.
It is also does not seem very pricey compared to other vapes tho you can certainly get some VapCaps for a lot less.

I personally see the VapCaps as a hybrid of conduction and convection but with the bowl so small it mostly produces with conduction, especially when the adjust-a-bowl scoring is used. I think it is easier to get convection with a full bowl and before the tip gets too hot.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Well, unfortunately I've already broken that @glass_charlie stem I received a week ago :doh:

IMG-0734-2.jpg

I was removing the tip to clean the glass, and it broke. It's probably my fault, as I think that when twisting and pulling straight out like I should I may have accidentally let it wiggle to the side a little, and that's what caused the breakage.

Anyway, a tiny piece of tape to hold the glass in place, and some tightly wrapped hempwick, and it's useable again! Yay me :clap:

And, it actually doesn't look too bad like this!
IMG-0737.jpg

Yeah, I've never owned any old glass. I always break it before it gets old.

I saw a glass repair recently using heat shrink tubing. Looks like it'd be a good option for this break if your tape doesn't hold. I'll add a link if I can remember where I read it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am not sure why you see the Lotus as a session vape. I often use it as a one or two off and then put it down for later. The bowl cools and wastes nothing until I heat it again. That would define "on demand" in my book.
It is also does not seem very pricey compared to other vapes tho you can certainly get some VapCaps for a lot less.

I personally see the VapCaps as a hybrid of conduction and convection but with the bowl so small it mostly produces with conduction, especially when the adjust-a-bowl scoring is used. I think it is easier to get convection with a full bowl and before the tip gets too hot.
I like both the LOTUS & the VAPCAP I use the LOTUS for session vaping
The “M” is my one hit wonder.
In my younger daze we just took a hit of a joint and threw it in the sand before going in the ocean.
Sorry if I offended you?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No offense, Dude. Just a difference in perspective.

When I lived out in California in the 70s I never got out on a board once. I still kick myself for that.

Back on topic, I find that my metal VCs, Ti and Steel, take longer in my JarHead to click. Is that common with all the different IHs? Is it something about my JH? It's not a problem and is still perfectly doable, but it does lead me to use a Vong more often at home. That and the vongs ability to easily drop in a 14mm joint without an adapter.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No offense, Dude. Just a difference in perspective.

When I lived out in California in the 70s I never got out on a board once. I still kick myself for that.

Back on topic, I find that my metal VCs, Ti and Steel, take longer in my JarHead to click. Is that common with all the different IHs? Is it something about my JH? It's not a problem and is still perfectly doable, but it does lead me to use a Vong more often at home. That and the vongs ability to easily drop in a 14mm joint without an adapter.
I think different than most!
When I lived in HAWAII during the 70’s CANNABIS was free without seed’s if you were a cop or surfer of waves.
joints is all we had?
No BOnG’s?

Sugar leaf and stem’s during harvest kept the mud off our feet.

Da “ M” is amazing 2- me?

My perspective?
CALIFORNIA was a dream once?

Last edited:
Is there still a chance for flash sales this year? Did they announce those in advance last year?

VGOODIEZ has OmniVaps with custom Eds TNT stems. Looks like you can add a spare titanium midsection for only $25 more. Those go for $55 on Dynavap's website. Seems like a great deal?

MikeG7265

From all the different sales I've read, the Dynavap sales don't even start until Wednesday the 17th. So hopefully there will be some flash sales . I'm looking forward to getting an Omni myself .

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I like both the LOTUS & the VAPCAP I use the LOTUS for session vaping
The “M” is my one hit wonder.
In my younger daze we just took a hit of a joint and threw it in the sand before going in the ocean.
Sorry if I offended you?
Hi, do you mean that you do a non-stop session with Lotus? How long does the session last?

odc57

From all the different sales I've read, the Dynavap sales don't even start until Wednesday the 17th. So hopefully there will be some flash sales . I'm looking forward to getting an Omni myself .

Just saw this on FaceBook. :leaf:

Looking to stock up on some new vape gear? Get your vape budget hands ready for our 419 sale, starting on 4/17 and save 20% off everything with free shipping over $50.00. Sale ends on 4/21.

Vapor4me

Hi,

Since I couple of days I've noticed that the cap I'm using on my 'cap has a weird very delayed cooling click, coming in anywhere between 18 and 36 seconds after the original cooling click.

This is a new TI tip and cap, which I have only used in a PSM IH. As I already wrote to info@dynavap, I'm sure George has more important and urgent things, and positive that this is not the first time that this happens (I remember reading about it a couple of pages back). I thought I would ask here.

Is there anything I can do myself to try to fix this?

Cheers,

V4M

hopla

God how much i hate Italian customs!
Still waiting for my M19+Omni XL shipped April the 1st...
Stuck in Milano since the 4th... more than 10 days ago for such a small packet.

(by the way Trump was right :razz:, USA should be more respected commercially, China ships and delivers in Italy sometimes in less than 9 days, and customs pass their packs in record time)

GtrBob

Those da best daze of youth!
405 fwy was 2 lanes once ?

Yeah! I so remember 2-lane PCH/Highway One in '65, '66, from Long Beach to Tijuana.

All those cars from L.A. to San Diego and no freeway!

South of Trestles towards San Diego was only two lanes w/ a middle passing lane.

Nicknamed Slaughter Alley due to night-time ocean fog causing multi-car head-on pileups.

[Difficult to sneak back home after Tijuana/Ensenada trips.]

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah! I so remember 2-lane PCH/Highway One in '65, '66, from Long Beach to Tijuana.

All those cars from L.A. to San Diego and no freeway!

South of Trestles towards San Diego was only two lanes w/ a middle passing lane.

Nicknamed Slaughter Alley due to night-time ocean fog causing multi-car head-on pileups.

[Difficult to sneak back home after Tijuana/Ensenada trips.]
From HB to The NIXON White House it took 20minutes down the 405 hotboxing most of the trip.
65 FORD Mustang aloha surf racks and pound’s of homegrown.
Pre BonG ERA and pack’s of zigzag ‘s always!

“M” would be a decent device for da 420 ride!

Top Bottom