Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Vgoodies 420 sale started:

*20% off the DynaVap collection including the Custom models with Ed's TnT straight midsections. Use code "DYNA420" at checkout

**starting to sweat...reminding myself that 4/20 is still a long way off**

Obsessed 2

I rmemreme the big 420 9f last year of'dynavap.. there were everydays deals for ten 10 days with crazy discount .. my god
OMG I remember. What a fecal hurricane that was! Flash sales with a timer on the top banner of the website. I remember trying to get my cart updated but it wouldnt. I ended up giving up lol.

Thos flash sales were really good though!

Prophecy

So after a real test of the M 2019 here are my thoughts, I love the design the grip area is very fine made and it looks great when light falls on it, very hypnotic when you spin it slowly and watch on it.
The carb hole is a big advantage over the older M's much easier to find.

The first bowl was a very heavy punch because I mainly use a TI tip with the smallest chamber setting :D
The airflow on the tip is a good improvement over the 2018 model but not so good als a TI-Tip.

So I like the improvements but I prefer my OmniXL I just like adjusting the airflow and then not having to think about it anymore and not having to hold it when I doing something. The same for the TI-Tip I like the adjustable bowl so I micro dose with the smallest setting and it saves a lot material.

For the use with an IH that i use 95% at the time I find that the TI-Tip works also better, on the first round I heat it to the second click and instant I can see nice vapor and on the following heat ups I stay on the second click, with a SS-Tip I have to wait after the click always 2-3 seconds at the first heat up to see any vapor.

Short back to the whole nug and grinded material use in the vapcap, my experiences after using whole nugs since a month is that I like it more than grinded material and all trichomes now stay on the material, the flavour is outstanding and it extendet to more heat cycles.

My technik is that I tear off a piece from a bigger nug little bigger in diameter than the chamber, press it into the chamber so that it does not fly around loose results in really good taste and nice vapor. Dump the nug out after 2-3 heat cycles crumble it up and suck it back in the chamber for another 1-2 cycles.

Sry for the text wall but I'm high and all that just flowed right out of my brain :science:

MikeG7265

I found a shop with gold omni and green xl omnis $300 au ouch

I found a site in Canada that has the green xl Omni for $260.

@Prophecy your whole post has been almost exactly what I've experienced .LOL I love the TI tip on the M, I was doing like you and having to go over 3-4 seconds and was combusting a little here and there . But with the TI tip after the click I'm good to go .

My next purchase will be the Omni!! Also got lucky and my spot came up to order my G43 today .Going to be a fantastic 4/20 this year .:clap:

Last edited:

dampo

So I did get my Omnivong a little while back, I must say: it is an amazing piece of workmanship!
We are only just beginning to learn how to use it to its full advantage, but so far the results are very consistent, no coughing yet, and the ABV is not black like with the Davinci but a nice tan colour.

I have lots of questions, these will come later, firstly I have a problem I'd like to get solution for first if possible.

The situation: my partner suffers from PTSD and since a week ago has a severe burnout.
Using cannabis to deal with the effects of these ailments is absolutely essential, a looming panic attack is stopped by taking a few hits.

Now with the da Vinci there was effectively nothing you could do wrong, you just switch it on.
The problem with the Omnivap is as follows: often when the need arises to use the vaporiser she is already shaking, the effect being that heating properly is very hard, about two out of three times I have to dismantle and clean with ISO because of combustion.

So I feel there is an absolute need for a IH, I was planning to wait for a official Dynavap heater, but I can't wait any longer.
My question: do you guys know of any heaters available in Europe?
Purchasing one in the USA takes quite a long time and also duties are sometimes expensive.
Anyway I'm looking at the fastest possible means to get one.
I just noticed my pre-ordered 19 M has just landed in Europe!

PS,
a tip for new Omnivong owners: I read somewhere it's good to use the beeswax to lubricate the O rings.
Well, do not lubricate the O rings on the threaded Omni shaft, I did just that and it was not possible any more to make the adjustment because when you turn the mouthpiece the whole shaft turns, effectively making it impossible to adjust.
Finally after many ISO cleanings the grease has apparently gone because now I am able to do the adjustments again.

odc57

I have a Question,
Can you Vape "Hash" in the Dynavap without the use of the DynaCoil ??? I have not smoked Hash in yrs. Been wanting to try some out... :leaf:

odc57,
Reactions: Megaton

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I have a Question,
Can you Vape "Hash" in the Dynavap without the use of the DynaCoil ??? I have not smoked Hash in yrs. Been wanting to try some out... :leaf:
Absolutely.

Squiby for sure will have better info, but the short of it is:

If it’s melty use the coil.

If it’s not, form a small bit into a pancake and vape until no vapor is produced, then dump out.

Anzac Evo

Yes u can do a cake sandwich.little green no bottom .hash. when more green on top.and dont lift dynavap up or down try to keep flat 180' depending on how gooie or dry it is.same goes for kief

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Would any of my fellow Canadians know of any Canadian retailers having a 4/20 sale on Dynavap products? I'm hoping to get an Omni XL Titanium (and induction heater) soon.

Thanks in advance!

WildChild,

tokercoder

not being legal in my state def. Has it's disadvantages, I'd like the variety personally, but dislike the idea of a big MJ industry...i'd imagine it would end alot like the tobacco industry

I think you're on the right train of thought.... I'm still in an illegal state, but I've been watching closely since the beginning of legalization here. Going to Denver and choosing strains was nice (and we have better stuff now but still any legal experience here is missing the charm of Amsterdam coffeeshops (at least as of several years back -- not sure where they've ended up on some ugly restrictions that were heading their way).

But now that we're legalizing, states are putting up no-grow, or only grow 5 plant limits (which I guess is better than totally illegal, but 5 plants is ridiculous for someone who want to experiment with breeding and such.) I haven't grown in a while but even when I had a tiny personal grow it was bigger than that. If it becomes legal here with a limit to # of plants, I'd probably still be as illegal as ever. Feminized seeds are nice for quick/easy return, but I enjoyed experimenting with making seeds, combining strains, etc.

Current news is debate about regulating THC percentage for medical users, and OMG the vape carts! I like vape carts but the trend is moving toward selling based on effect (Calm, Energized, etc) so the coolness of learning about different strains and watching everything evolve from a plant/grower perspective is going away.

I used to dream of legalization. Now I dread it. It's good for people who need easy access and convenience (or will be when prices come down to that of coffee), but all the 'progress' is killing the love of the plant and smothering out the old culture that I love.

Edit: redundancy.

Anzac Evo

Would any of my fellow Canadians know of any Canadian retailers having a 4/20 sale on Dynavap products? I'm hoping to get an Omni XL Titanium (and induction heater) soon.

Thanks in advance!
Try futo for awsome dyna stash boxs.and i dont know of any retailer who doesnt have a 4.20 sale bro.just have coin in ur bank and go crazy.best deals of the year is all can say bro

I think you're on the right train of thought.... I'm still in an illegal state, but I've been watching closely since the beginning of legalization here. Going to Denver and choosing strains was nice (and we have better stuff now but still any legal experience here is missing the charm of Amsterdam coffeeshops (at least as of several years back -- not sure where they've ended up on some ugly restrictions that were heading their way).

But now that we're legalizing, states are putting up no-grow, or only grow 5 plant limits (which I guess is better than totally illegal, but 5 plants is ridiculous for someone who want to experiment with breeding and such.) I haven't grown in a while but even when I had a tiny personal grow it was bigger than that. If it becomes legal here with a limit to # of plants, I'd probably still be as illegal as ever. Feminized seeds are nice for quick/easy return, but I enjoyed experimenting with making seeds, combining strains, etc.

Current news is debate about regulating THC percentage for medical users, and OMG the vape carts! I like vape carts but the trend is moving toward selling based on effect (Calm, Energized, etc) so the coolness of learning about different strains and watching everything evolve from a plant/grower perspective is going away.

I used to dream of legalization. Now I dread it. It's good for people who need easy access and convenience (or will be when prices come down to that of coffee), but all the 'progress' is killing the love of the plant and smothering out the old culture that I love.

Dude i look at it like nutrience and additives its all marketing i work in the industry and the best results i see are from the same old tried out tested and trusted.EXEPT ethos (whom i have no links to .exept there genetics from a very sharing person #4. bannana hamick.cresendo ect.... WOW)go with what u know.plus in my expirience top grade AAA+ 25+ thc hybri this and that bla bla bla with a write up like the back of a wine bottle will give u awsomness but just lacks in yeald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anzac Evo,
Reactions: WildChild

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
So I did get my Omnivong a little while back, I must say: it is an amazing piece of workmanship!
We are only just beginning to learn how to use it to its full advantage, but so far the results are very consistent, no coughing yet, and the ABV is not black like with the Davinci but a nice tan colour.

I have lots of questions, these will come later, firstly I have a problem I'd like to get solution for first if possible.

The situation: my partner suffers from PTSD and since a week ago has a severe burnout.
Using cannabis to deal with the effects of these ailments is absolutely essential, a looming panic attack is stopped by taking a few hits.

Now with the da Vinci there was effectively nothing you could do wrong, you just switch it on.
The problem with the Omnivap is as follows: often when the need arises to use the vaporiser she is already shaking, the effect being that heating properly is very hard, about two out of three times I have to dismantle and clean with ISO because of combustion.

So I feel there is an absolute need for a IH, I was planning to wait for a official Dynavap heater, but I can't wait any longer.
My question: do you guys know of any heaters available in Europe?
Purchasing one in the USA takes quite a long time and also duties are sometimes expensive.
Anyway I'm looking at the fastest possible means to get one.
I just noticed my pre-ordered 19 M has just landed in Europe!

PS,
a tip for new Omnivong owners: I read somewhere it's good to use the beeswax to lubricate the O rings.
Well, do not lubricate the O rings on the threaded Omni shaft, I did just that and it was not possible any more to make the adjustment because when you turn the mouthpiece the whole shaft turns, effectively making it impossible to adjust.
Finally after many ISO cleanings the grease has apparently gone because now I am able to do the adjustments again.

You can try looking for the SJK style IH that is a clone of a German induction heater, the German version may be more expensive but should be available directly in the EU.

However I have to ask, and apologies if you’ve addressed this already, why not have a battery powered vape for the panic attacks? That doesn’t seem like the best time to try and mess with a Dynavap, where combustion is a serious concern.

Last edited:

Anzac Evo

Legalization and decrimalise ( Sorry about spelling) are two compleatly different things.one kind of makes it ok but if u brake there rule ur in way way bigger trouble than now .as in today.u wont with the other bro.NO FINES OR COURT.NO RECORD MOST IMPORT

Anzac Evo,

tokercoder

in my expirience top grade AAA+ 25+ thc hybri this and that bla bla bla with a write up like the back of a wine bottle will give u awsomness but just lacks in yeald

I'll stop after this -- I don't mean to derail the thread. I don't own a home now and won't be doing a personal grow again for some time, but as soon as I have the money I'm going to acquire as much regular (non-feminized) older seed stock as I can. When I started learning to grow, different strains were DIFFERENT. The original land races had only recently just started to be bred (Think back to NL#1, back to those days), feminized seeds were EVIL and considered subpar (which they technically are). So when I made a new hybrid for myself it was actually new. Today we have 58 varieties of GSC, you know? Even the old holdout breeders are starting to offer feminized seeds. So many more people growing, and rarely anything new to add to gene pool. Like progress, it can't be stopped and shouldn't be, but I'll do my best to keep a bit of history for myself. End rant and thread distraction. Sorry anyone who I annoyed by going off topic. [Edit: clarity, spelling]

Top Bottom