The Stranger

Account Closed
@Copacetic I think that's
WOOOODY!
i-got-wood-t-shirt-cottonfactory-3.gif

And didn't regret it!
I think that's what in going to end up doing dangit! Even the 20 price tag can't sway me.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hehehe.. Yeah, @HD Springer.........
......good karma is all over this place and I can almost feel George's happiness and satisfaction, when "working" :)

Peace :peace:[/QUOTE]

@Copacetic I think that's

I think that's what in going to end up doing dangit! Even the 20 price tag can't sway me.

Well, I had to go for an OG too, I just couldn't miss that price, and the opportunity to lend out a VC without risking my burly to the hands of others!

Re' the ceramic doughnuts:
@Quint , or anyone else who can help.
I really wanted to get some of those W9tech ceramic doughnuts (great idea Quint), but they're not available outside the US (that I've been able to find anyway).
They're all either sold out, or not 'shipable' to the UK.
I also inquired re' the titanium mesh doughnut for the W9tech Hercules.
No joy there either (:cry:)
Does anyone else know of any similar products which I can search for?

I know about shipito, but the charges aren't worth it for such a small/cheap item, so I'm hoping someone else makes something similar that will also fit into the Ti VC tip.
Any ideas?

DVRez

My VapCap OG came in, and while I was getting used to it, on my 5th or so bowl, I noticed 2 hairline cracks about 2mm long appeared on either side of the carb hole. I have already sent a message to George through the website.

I didn't heat it 2 secs past the click even, haven't dropped it, etc. Hopefully I'll get another one!

E: George already emailed me back asking for a picture, and if I would pay for him to ship me another one! Fast service!

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
George just let me know that he's added de-gummed hemp fiber to the Dynavap shop.
$5 for 14 grams/half ounce, so that's a damn sight cheaper than the ceramic doughnuts.
I'm definitely adding some to my next order George, great move!
:rockon:

I would still like to try either the Ti or ceramic doughnuts though, so If anyone is aware of any similar prod's please let me know :tup:

HikaruEyre

My VapCap OG came in, and while I was getting used to it, on my 5th or so bowl, I noticed 2 hairline cracks about 2mm long appeared on either side of the carb hole. I have already sent a message to George through the website.

I didn't heat it 2 secs past the click even, haven't dropped it, etc. Hopefully I'll get another one!

E: George already emailed me back asking for a picture, and if I would pay for him to ship me another one! Fast service!
That can sometimes happen when the glass is heated to make the holes and if it doesn't cool down correctly. I think that is why you will see glass blowers put their pieces in in Kiln.

HikaruEyre,

jackmormon

titanium is safe until it starts to oxidize at about 1100f, if i understand correctly. it produces a visible white dust, titanium dioxide.
unless you heat your cap beyond red hot, you shouldn't have anything to worry about, i think.

This is my understanding also. FWIW, I am not comfortable using a red hot TI nail for dabbing although I don't think I would inhale enough TI dioxide to be harmful. I use TI wire in e-cig atomizers and have watched the oxidation process with (not perfectly accurate) temp control and it will start to turn gold about 500F, will go blueish at around 800F, and will start to form a white, crusty layer on the wire at around 1000-1100F. Duration of applied heat also plays into it.

Have been using a TI woodie for almost 2 months, a few times a day, and the TI tip hasn't changed colors. Looks like it did what I received it. I am sure there is the potential for TI dioxide to form but I just don't see it with normal use in this application. (Just my opinion possibly clouded because I love the Vapcaps!)

Plotis

He to all , i have my ti woody vapcap one week ago i have to say that afther of to use a lot of portables vaporizers this thing is perfect ,very eficient , i can usted in a litle moment ,i can to take big clouds with hole closed and more light vapor with it open, can used it suddenly or slow if i put flame in middle of cap of more near of weed, is a great vaporizer and i stay high with one load,wonderfull, .i must to say that my unit make two clics one near of other and two when the temperatura down toó,and there are a litle change of time between clics if put the flame in middle of more near of load,but all is perfect ,im only have a litle fear , i had a lotus and was wonderfull but so eficiente like vapcap but , and usted the lotus 3 mounths and the metal of cap cracked, will be durable in time the cap of our vapcap,?anybody had problems with it?.thanks to all

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm saving up for a vong, but might need to pick up a $20 OG for the heck of it. A great deal and I know exactly when I'll use it. I'm going to stash it away until I need to fly to one of those recreational states. Then I'm bringing it with me unused on the plane. I'll gift it to someone before I fly home.

Happy 420 people!

Phogphan

Thanks guys for the insight on the metal collar for the woody. Yeah contacting George is the best way to find out but I had a feeling he might be busy today. HA. Anyway, cant wait to get one of these in hand. Its going to be the perfect camping and fishing vape. But i have a feeling it will find more regular usage than that.

little maggie

I don't see any hemp on the site. I apologize ahead for my slight vent but: I do not like butane vaporizers. I'm too uncoordinated. I haven't received my woody yet and the last thing I need is another vaporizer now that my CF has arrived. I think someone here hypnotized me into going back to the site to order an omni. Is it possible that FC is secretly evil? Or is it because of 4/20. I may need to go to my nearby ice cream place and get their $15 special 420 sundae.

bounce5

I don't see any hemp on the site. I apologize ahead for my slight vent but: I do not like butane vaporizers. I'm too uncoordinated. I haven't received my woody yet and the last thing I need is another vaporizer now that my CF has arrived. I think someone here hypnotized me into going back to the site to order an omni. Is it possible that FC is secretly evil? Or is it because of 4/20. I may need to go to my nearby ice cream place and get their $15 special 420 sundae.

If you don't like your Omni, I'll buy it from you.

Tommy10

4/20 sale on VonG would be sweet. Defs my next vape purchase! Anyone know when they will be shipping!?

Tommy10,

HomeFree

I ordered an OG. :D

I was contemplating getting O-rings too but I think they are for another unit than the OG. I did pick up a couple storage tubes as well as another mouthpiece just in case. Hopefully I was right about the o-rings not being for the OG unit.

I will let you all know what I think of it. Looking forward to it for sure.

Thank you George!

waxdab23

^Oops lol.

I managed to grab one a few hours ago...

What are the best ways to vape concentrates in the OG Vapcap?

waxdab23,

Vap974

HI there!:D:wave:
I don't want to disturb George as i know he's busy and has a lot of work:o.
Just want to know if somes of you have receive their omivap since it's on pre-order?

Vap974,

Vap974

Yes, it must be a beta unit, the firsts ones...
Arrrffff, i just have to wait and George just has to work!:haw:

Vap974,

Squiby

Well, the mouthpieces are coming.

IMG_20160329_212340124_HDR_zpsvj8xknlk.jpg

Made out of this rather cool chunk of Australian oh my gosh burl.

IMG_20160326_195030894_zpsay85bqfx.jpg

Other woods, and well some other cool things coming too, all interchangeable of course.
And then there was this pretty sight.

IMG_20160324_074735661_zpsgfuuoo8k.jpg

I don't know why, but the sight of freshly machined, high precision titanium is just awesome to me. I find myself shaking my head a bit sometimes when I think about how this thing is evolving. This titanium tip for example has a few dimensions where the tolerance needs to be within 0.002" or 0.05mm or it just won't fit. All this to extract vaporized compounds from a sample. :). I love it!

Oh and the short blackwood body fits the OmniVap too.

IMG_20160329_212204051_HDR_zpszofdxgar.jpg

The blackwood is so hard and tight grained it polishes like metal. There is no finish on this!

So to conclude, I am building and shipping, but please be patient. I can't believe how fast this is growing and I am expanding as fast as I can
I hope to be less than a week out on order fulfillment by next week.

More cool stuff coming.

Cheers,

George

Oh Georgia George...

(Sung to the Bluegrass tune "I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes")

Oh, I'm thinking tonight of my 0mni,
And my Woody and accessories,
I wait in helpless anticipation,
Till my beloved Vapcap comes on home to me.

I'm just thinking of things to do till my Dynavap package graces my doorstep. To fill the time, I hum and sing and just keep coming back to gaze upon these dressed up Omni's and Woodies.

George, if you come up with one more irresistible product before my package of goodies come, I think I will just burst!!!

Loving the pics...can you show us more eye candy?

Top Bottom