Mr Turnip

The hedonist club is one of the best stores I've ordered from unfortunately no omni xl in stock.

Vapefiend have stock but generally they are dearer don't mind a quid or two but I'm sure the omni xl is £30 dearer then hedonist club might be wrong tho.

I was hoping to take advantage of the $20 m to pass to my father in law with parkinsons it seems dynavap are are only doing that offer with the standard omni not the xl tho.

Thanks for the reply ...

Mr. Me2

The hedonist club is one of the best stores I've ordered from unfortunately no omni xl in stock.

Vapefiend have stock but generally they are dearer don't mind a quid or two but I'm sure the omni xl is £30 dearer then hedonist club might be wrong tho.

I was hoping to take advantage of the $20 m to pass to my father in law with parkinsons it seems dynavap are are only doing that offer with the standard omni not the xl tho.

Thanks for the reply ...
I’ll bet if you explained that to George and the dynavap team, they’d make an exception for you.

Mr Turnip

Yeah hopefully but it's the customs charge then royal mail handling charge never ordered anything from America before and know I could get stung for hefty cost.

Cheers

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Someone with an OG Ti Omni want to swap/sell, need to get one to Woodvillian before then.

Yes. Please. Full OG omni, or just the body/ stem, or just the 7 fin Ti tip... sell, trade... either way please let me know!

VC story.... So I went and picked up a pizza last night... I live in the woods, no delivery, hell no landline or cable either lol, anyways...

I get to the drive through to pick up my order and the guy says they are running behind, please give him 10 minutes... he says I can stay parked at the pickup window as long as no other vehicles pull up...

No worries, that gives me plenty of time for a bowl or 2 in the VC... My windows are full limo tint, so I roll the windows up and go for it...

First heat up, yummy flavor and decent amount of vapor.... second heat up.... the money shot, huge thick clouds....

While exhaling I hear knock knock knock on my window :o:o....

The pizza was ready... less than 2 minutes after he says 10 minutes... so I roll the window down and a cloud comes out...

I try and play it off, pretend nothing unusual is happening, and grab the pizza... then the guy says what mods are you running ? .... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Confused, and high, knowing nothing about ecigs, I think he's asking about my truck, so I start listing off the CAI, transmission controllers, exhaust, lift, tires etc... and now he looks confused :huh:

Then he says, um, no, your ecig.... now I'm trying not to laugh :rofl: but don't want to tell him I'm vaping pot in the drive through of the pizza joint....

So I say... Just a standard omnivap mod, and then I pray he doesn't ask to see it!

Moral of the story... the omni puts out clouds like an e-cig...

Oh... and don't vape at the pizza pickup window... it starts conversations that only slow down the process of eating said pizza.

Vaporware

Hey brother, what's this coupon code you speak of? Thanks :)

A number of people have affiliate codes, and you should find the Vape Critic’s code on his website, but the mods don’t like affiliate codes/links posted here. That avoids threads becoming just long lists of affiliates and their friends posting their links and codes. ;)

I think general discount codes from the sellers are accepted though, like when Dynavap gives out a code on their weekly-ish livestream.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Alert. Tinypic is down.:bang: (So I was told)

One possible option is “postimage”:tup::

3_C3_D7_AD3-66_AE-4_D38-98_F3-34_ED09_EB24_B6.jpg

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Hey postimage was pretty easy! Thanks.

One of my dogs. Lycan. 8 months old. 106 pounds already. Cane corso Italian mastiff.

Edit... hmmmmmm it's pretty blurry though... maybe cause it was high def, and then resized smaller... ?

More on topic.... do any of the accessory makers make different titanium body/ stems that ARE CARBBED ?

Vaporware

One of my dogs. Lycan. 8 months old. 106 pounds already. Cane corso Italian mastiff.

Edit... hmmmmmm it's pretty blurry though... maybe cause it was high def, and then resized smaller... ?

More on topic.... do any of the accessory makers make different titanium body/ stems that ARE CARBBED ?

Some can do carbed stems, but I know at least one has said he doesn’t have the tools to do it right. You’d have to ask each one if they haven’t already posted carbed stems.

Edit: Downscaling a picture shouldn’t make it blurrier unless the software doing it is using a bad algorithm. Generally images look sharper when they’re scaled down (but blurrier when scaled up). The original may just not have been as sharp as you thought, or the software that saved it after editing may have saved it in low quality which saves space but can noticeably degrade image quality on more aggressive settings.

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I’ve done aluminum, stainless steel in next.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Some can do carbed stems, but I know at least one has said he doesn’t have the tools to do it right. You’d have to ask each one if they haven’t already posted carbed stems.

Edit: Downscaling a picture shouldn’t make it blurrier unless the software doing it is using a bad algorithm. Generally images look sharper when they’re scaled down (but blurrier when scaled up). The original may just not have been as sharp as you thought, or the software that saved it after editing may have saved it in low quality which saves space but can noticeably degrade image quality on more aggressive settings.

Not sure. Somehow the link I picked made it blurry. You can see above where Stu posted a different link of the same picture I uploaded to that site and it's noticeably clearer.

Granted the pictures weren't super amazing, just not blurry lol
I’ve done aluminum, stainless steel in next.

Sweet! Links to some of your work?

Vaporware

Not sure. Somehow the link I picked made it blurry. You can see above where Stu posted a different link of the same picture I uploaded to that site and it's noticeably clearer.

Granted the pictures weren't super amazing, just not blurry lol

I see, you posted a thumbnail so it’s just a low resolution version of the image. That means it’s already displaying its full (now low) resolution and if it’s zoomed in at all or otherwise displayed larger it’ll look blurrier. The higher resolution original stays sharp because it’s being scaled down on the page and the extra pixels are still there to be revealed when you zoom in.

That’s basically what I was describing though; the image stays sharp as it’s scaled down (when viewed at the size it’s scaled to), but when you zoom in on an image saved as a thumbnail you’re scaling it up in software. That software has to try to interpolate and add detail to objects it doesn’t understand which means all it can do is guess what color a new pixel should be based on its existing neighbors. That generally looks more blurry or even blocky and generally weird and terrible if it started out at a low resolution like a thumbnail does.

If you don’t care what’s going on behind the scenes, all you need to know is that Stu was right about how to deal with it here. ;)

Top Bottom