RelaxedNow

I keep forgetting how important it is to keep vaporizers clean. I cleaned my Ti Burly this morning, and I swear that both the flavor and density of vapor are dramatically improved.

Did I mention that I love this thing? The convenience of a quick and tasty heat cycle or two, and not having to EVER plug it in, overcomes the desire to bother with my desktop vaporizer or my battery-powered units. I bought a hydratube and Ratchett's V2 adapter for my Herbalizer, shortly before my OG Glassy showed up, and they've been sitting mostly unused since the latter arrived. The Ti Burly sealed the deal.

I even used it on the deck at my cousin's 50th wedding anniversary party yesterday, and nobody paid any attention. Until I took too big a hit and started coughing.:rofl:I don't think it's entirely discreet, but most people are clueless anyway.

Last edited:

little maggie

I wonder if George sleeps. It doesn't matter when I email him- he responds within a few minutes.
I now have a ti-woody on order plus extra bodies for it: glass and vong. The one thing that distinguishes the dynavap, to me, from other butane vapes is that it's pretty foolproof other than over cooking. I never mastered the vapman, peace or the genie. The lily takes a bit more work.

I'd given up on dynavap after I destroyed the original. I didn't expect much given my previous experience with butane vapes. George emailed me and offered to replace it so that I could try again. Great businessman.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
To everyone having a Ti burly. Is that a special edition kinda thing? I did only see cocobolo and blackwood as options? Still could not decide what wood to choose for my stash and woody... and maybe mouthpiece tip..:drool::love:

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
To everyone having a Ti burly. Is that a special edition kinda thing? I did only see cocobolo and blackwood as options? Still could not decide what wood to choose for my stash and woody... and maybe mouthpiece tip..:drool::love:
The burlies where a limited kind of thing. Only ten where made during this first run, and they sold out the first day they were available. I got lucky and jumped on one:D. Im wishing I could've made my burlie stem into a burl omivap sleeve...(first world problems). Don't worry though because I'm sure George has more exotic woods coming down the pipeline.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm a couple pages back (tryin to catch up) but just FYI I just got a couple of these. About 1/2 of the Amazon price, and took only about 10 days from China.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381197690044?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I'm starting to think that it's less about what model torch and more about getting a good individual torch through the luck of the draw. These torches from China are thrown together pretty quick and not always the best quality or build. You can have two people with the same model torch but different experiences based on how that individual torch was put together and functions.

Sometimes they have a built in timer where they start out good and then turn to crap after several uses.

IMHO the key is to keep trying until you get one that works well. If you like a particular design, then buy a few and the keep the one that works best.

BTW, my little woodie just got me ripped to shit. All this with about a .05 to .075 amount of weed. Love it perched on top of my bubbler. Pure milk white hits :nod:

RelaxedNow

Wooden mouthpieces and xl condenser tubes are up on the website people... http://dynavap.com/product/xl-condenser-and-mouthpiece-kit/
COOL..:):brow::o:nod::clap::tup::rockon::love::drool:

Thanks, @joekar. I've been watching for this to happen, and I've ordered a kit already.

I also ordered spare o-rings, as I'm nervous every time I clean my Burly. My world would come to a stop if I broke an o-ring without any spares. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, but I'd certainly be at least slightly bummed.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The butane you use matters a lot too. Always use something filtered at least 5 times. Since using better butane my torches last longer and work better. And bleeding out any air is very important as well.

little maggie

The butane you use matters a lot too. Always use something filtered at least 5 times. Since using better butane my torches last longer and work better. And bleeding out any air is very important as well.
What kind of butane is that?

little maggie,

DocGonzo

You can't go wrong with Colibri or Vector, but there are several quality brands. Usually the best deals are for the bigger cans, often in packs of two or more.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

In most cases and with better torches, yes! This is definitely the case. But some of my cheapos run better on crappy Zippo and no name butane. Keep em clean and purge the air. The rest can be a crap shoot. I have one I bought for $5 at a cigar shop 3/4 years ago that is still kicking - tho none of the other 3 or 4 exact same ones I bought at same place lasted too long. I've also had mid-level decent ones crap out in a month. Like @BabyFacedFinster said above, much of it just seems to be luck in which particular one you grab.

Eyedunno

The one thing that distinguishes the dynavap, to me, from other butane vapes is that it's pretty foolproof other than over cooking. I never mastered the vapman, peace or the genie. The lily takes a bit more work.
I'm looking forward to the Omnivap, but I will say that I have combusted once on my Lotus, and that was the first time I used it. I have never combusted on my VaporGenie, but I can totally see how it could be an issue. For the VG, I use a torch at a low flame setting, and try not to let the blue part of the flame enter the cap. Even then, it's like 2 (MAYBE 3, if the cap is cold) seconds of heating for some STRONG vapor. I do find both the VG and the Lotus require a balance of feel and technique though, with the Lotus being mostly lighter and draw technique, and the VG having a good deal more sensing and reacting involved in addition. (The Lotus is entirely foolproof as long as you don't use too big of a flame, heat too long, or tamp down the chamber--it must be loose! And ditto for the VG on the loose fill.)

Anyway, y'all are making me want a wood sleeve for the Omni before I even have the Omni. :p

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Oh, wow... Just... wow. I can't appreciate this man more than I already do, or at least I didn't think I could.

I had placed an order for just a new updated tip, o-rings and the crown for my woodie no big deal says george, just 15 bucks as a donation and he'd have 'er shipped out the next morning with the next bunch of orders. Warranty or any issues always tend to get dealt with right away with this guy he's got your back. So after a week or so I start checking my mail box as I never bothered to ask for a tracking number, so I hit up George and see if I could get 'er, turns out he completely forgot to send it and would have it sent out asap. So it's probably good to ask for the tracking. :lol:

So at that point I was wondering if I could also get a replacement OG and double barrel glassy body and I'd cover any extra cost, he said not to worry about it! I love this man.

So that was last Wednesday, I now wake up this morning to find not one but TWO shinny packages in my mail box :)

Only to find this...

AQPv40q.jpg

TWO mouthpieces, AND a new black wood body! I had asked george how he had got the wood to shine so nicely and what he had used to polish it, never exactly got back to me on that but I'm really not complaining at all! I guess that's his secret ;)

These mouth pieces look and actually smell so good, I can't stop sticking them under my nose! :rofl:

I'm guessing these are that Red Mallee Burl George had also teased!

I love how not only do these make them look just beautiful, they also help you spin the vap while you're torching it. Feels like a precision screwdriver and just fits so well in your hand while spinning it. It adds the perfect extra length. Although I can't see the practicality of keeping this in your pocket while on the go, and kinda limits the mouthpiece as a stay a home piece at the moment. An updated Dynastash is a must now because this is to pretty just to stay at home :)

And as we all should know George will be on that, if he's not already. I actually think he's mentioned it.

So yes, I will try to get a review and comparison of the Ti/Glassy and regular black wood either by tonight or tomorrow morning.

And @VapCap Thank you !

hweezi

formally cwheezy
You gotter @Smelly Dog , just some extra SS mesh for either pyrovap or vapcap.

The brown o-rings shown are actually viton o-rings and should be able to handle iso better.

Just had my first session with the new Ti tip, loving it. So much vapor right away on that first heat cycle with a really fine grind. God I've missed this flavour. You don't get anything quite like it in any other vape.

And I've got nothing else that extracts ERRYTHING out of my herb this well so easily.

Last edited:

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Can and will wait for my all TI! But in HIGH anticipation in the meantime thanks to my2 woodies!

Wish i could find the ceramic screens, though. Didn't see them on George's site. I use a cut up screen instead. Works well.

What a great vape!!!!used it outdoors all day. Won't leave home without it. No battary is darn nice.

teaming

Gardenerjeff

Top Bottom