Dynalowrider

The Vapcap used to come with a ceramic screen held in place with a "Jesus Clip". (That was what you yelled when it went flying as you were trying to install it for the third time.) It had less draw resistance than the ccd screens, you could burn it clean with no problem. Now guys start searching for those ceramic screens and "J" clips. You just have to try them out. Might get more vapor. :lol:

Everyone changing things around to improve the functions of the VapCap. You guys are missing the point. Think about how versatile this thing is. You can go from a wimpy vape, to one that will knock you down with vapor, from one encrusted with gems, to one that looks like an old stick and they all function like a two hundred dollar vapes. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to all. Doc

analytika

Everyone changing things around to improve the functions of the VapCap. You guys are missing the point. Think about how versatile this thing is. You can go from a wimpy vape, to one that will knock you down with vapor, from one encrusted with gems, to one that looks like an old stick and they all function like a two hundred dollar vapes. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to all. Doc
mmmmm. gems.
Homer_drool.jpg

Gigsabits53

I was going to buy the Omni XL in gold a few weeks back but ran into a snag because I really wanted a stash for it as well. They didnt have any XL stashes at the time so I went with the regular size Omni and a walnut stash. I just wanted the stash as much as the vape lol.

Anyway, a few pages back there was some discussion on using an M with an XL condenser and a spinning mp. I gave my M17 to a friend. Now with this sale I can get those on the cheap and make an XL vape, correct?

Skunkport

I found some really cool-looking titanium...things. I think they might be EDC pen outer casings but I'm really not sure. $50 each so I'm not buying one to figure out if I can use it lol. Potentially a great vapcap case, if that brass bit could be swapped for a tip even an oversized body.

Anybody know WTF these things are, so I can see if I can find them cheaper?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EDC...-85a2-37f39e1e154d,scm-url:1007.13339.99728.0

HTB1APgISXXXXXb8apXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg

This one has stuff inside it but it doesn't look like a pen, looks electric?

HTB1lS73SXXXXXb4XVXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg

Skunkport

Jade? Yeah, looking for those now...cigarette holders seem to have a fairly standard 8mm hole which I think will fit a tip, except women's ones which are 5mm for 'slim' cigarettes - never seen those in the uk!

HTB1e3ytNFXXXXcGaXXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg

HTB1.rpRNFXXXXcOXXXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg

HTB1_Kl7HVXXXXc6XpXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg

WARNING! I think these will work as stems - I don't know, just think. Until china post moves it's ass.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What do they say the material is on those? They are saying Jade?

I have my doubts that y'all are gonna find this compelling, but this thread is so overwhelmed with DynaVap "like" stuff that real Dynavap stuff is kinda lost in it. I have created another thread where stuff like these "jade" mouthpieces might go.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapcap-part-and-accessories-from-3rd-parties.29821/

Feel free to ignore me or cover me in feathers... (Skip the tar, tho, please)

Last edited:

Skunkport

@stardustsailor This is probably just me, but have you ever worked in Tungsten alloys? Or fatter Titanium/Steel?

Everybody going lightweight, I want something that feels solid and hefty. I love my little M but it's too short, too light, too thin, it feels flimsy although I know it's SS.

I'm actually looking at my old Agent Blue steel and brass pipe here, thinking I might drop in a local metalworking place and see if they'll bore the tip out to 8mm! Has a nice brass cooling spiral inside.

oi691k.jpg

lookhigh

FC member
The Vapcap used to come with a ceramic screen held in place with a "Jesus Clip". (That was what you yelled when it went flying as you were trying to install it for the third time.) It had less draw resistance than the ccd screens, you could burn it clean with no problem. Now guys start searching for those ceramic screens and "J" clips. You just have to try them out. Might get more vapor. :lol:
I have the ceramic ones still. If you remove them they can be torched with a tweezers. Their downfall is that they are o so fragile and leave sandy fragments in the honey.

Skunkport

Yeah I have no idea on how difficult materials are to work with, I just know nothing I can find so far seems really 'me'. Even that pipe I'm thinking of modding is too short for my tastes honestly.

If you can picture this with a tip instead of the little brass whatsit on one end...

HTB1oCW4SpXXXXaJapXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg

Or my 2nd fave to show the size

HTB1CNZVSXXXXXcqaXXXq6xXFXXXX.jpg

I have the ceramic ones still. If you remove them they can be torched with a tweezers. Their downfall is that they are o so fragile and leave sandy fragments in the honey.

You can buy 8mm ceramic screens on ebay, not sure if they'd fit right though, spotted them looking for ceramic tubes I could fit tips into :p

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3x-Ceram...8-8mm-Wide-2mm-Thick-New-Filter-/191833026259

Skunkport

God no, that's like manchester city blue, keep it away! :p I do like the metal banding at the mouthpiece, similiar to the Woody's. One of which I ordered yesterday, damn VAS kicking in hard.

Triple flame lighter arrived, wow this makes a HUGE difference. I just got back from the shop, no more driving so time to get high, boom, I got the click in the about 4-5 seconds and a lovely big cloud of satisfyingly thick vapour, it was taking 20-25s of fiddling around with the crappy old single flame I've been using.

Last edited:

warren0728

So is anyone else taking advantage of the independence sale at dynavap?

i ordered an "m" with an xl condenser and titanium spinning mouthpiece! i think it will pair well with my nonavong xls dark wood that i love!

also ordered a second "m" to give to a friend i'm trying to convert!

whatcha got incoming?

Top Bottom