VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
I'm working on the shopping cart right now. I hope to have it up and ready for orders by the end of the day.

Thanks,

George

Hello will these be available to international buyers eventually? Thanks

VapourHaze,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
How long does it take to heat up the VC with a standard bic lighter?

To be honest, i haven't tried yet. I have a trip this weekend where i will be bringing the VC and using it "in the field" with a torch lighter. On the lake, on the river, around the campsite, ect. I do not want to do anything out of the usual until after the trip.

After this weekend, i will try other heating sources; ie bic lighter, candles, stove top, wood matches, ect. I will also begin to explore other non flower options. But, let me get through this weekend first. I have been happy with the results thus far and will explore other factors later. Thanks

VapCap

Manufacturer
These will be available to everyone around the world at the same time. Best guess based on the last discussions I should receive the parts I need to start ramping up production early September. I am hoping for earlier, but I can only push so hard on the companies making some of the parts.

How long does it take to heat up the VC with a standard bic lighter?

When I use a Bic, I bury the VapCap into the flame until all the yellow disappears. This minimizes how black the cap turns, and heats the fastest as the flame surrounds 3/4 of the end. Typical heat up time in normal weather from a cold start is 7-10 seconds. Reheat times are of course shorter.

Thanks for your patience,

George

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yeah it seems heat up time is around 6 or 7 seconds with the triple torch and 7 to 9 with the standard torch from a cold start and around half that on re heat cycles

Edit. Odd. I keep noticing creeper tendancies with meds more than most or any other vape i have. Not sure of the science behind it but i cant help but wonder if others may feel this way or notice this also.... this effect may prove extra fun during my river trip Saturday. Its interesting to be back at the task at hand and all of a sudden get hit harder with the effect. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Mulehead

Its interesting to be back at the task at hand and all of a sudden get hit harder with the effect. Any thoughts?
Hmmm, perhaps the high temp conduction signature/profile?

I know when I break out my original DaVinci after a long run on my convection vapes, it seems to hit me harder.
I like to switch back and forth, in an attempt to keep the tolerance guessing!
Not sure if there is any science behind it or not, but it seems to work in my mind?

Enjoy the "field testing" Krazy! The VapCap sounds like the perfect outdoor vape!

Last edited:

VapCap

Manufacturer
Woo Hoo! Pre order is up on www.dynavap.com !

$20 plus shipping for the next few days, and to help out everyone who supported me through all this, Just let me know you came from the FC forum and I will include a triple torch lighter.
Big thanks to everyone here for putting up with the IndieNogo BS.
I'll be doing my best to get these units out to everyone as soon as I possibly can.

Oh and I hope to have an all Titanium version ready to show at the Cannabis Cup. There will be pictures as soon as I get it done.

George

snorcan

Stay charged, my friends
Hi @VapCap, three times supporter on IGG, now just going to preorder! Good work mate! Question about the Pyro Cap liquid version...is this just for e-liquids? Will it work with concentrates such as BHO oil? And I recall you mentioning the VapCap works with hashes. Is that the herbal VapCap with hashes? And are we talking about a relatively dry morrocan black hash that the VapCap will work with?

Just awaiting your answer, depending on which I might get one of each version...

VapCap

Manufacturer
The regular VapCap works very well with most hash, just don't break it up into a powder when you put it in. As far as oils in the PyroVap, I am looking to try them out more so I can see how well they work. So far the efluid works very well.

Thanks,

George

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Will the wooden stem itself connect to 14mm like some of Eds other stems?

Or will a separate WonG always be necessary?

What about long glass 14mm stems, so you out your mouth on the ground glass and can also connect?

Will you be adding the color Ti as well? Any combo options or just pre order separate and bundled shipping? Free shipping if certain amount spent?

Just thinking of other options to offer, I'm sure you already plan on adding plenty at some point, just so much to do

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
This thing is so light weight i often pick up the case with the unit inside and think its empty.

Just loaded some chucks of some high quality bubble to try. Fairly packed bowl like i would do with VapMan. We shall see.

Edit. Oh yeah... she is a doozie. A bit harsh after the first few heat cycles but it just kept going and going. Got the temp up at the end but pretty impressive extraction considering these were decent little chunks. I did stir once while checking the load. Not sure if it was needed.

Last edited:

rweed

This thing is so light weight i often pick up the case with the unit inside and think its empty.

Just loaded some chucks of some high quality bubble to try. Fairly packed bowl like i would do with VapMan. We shall see.

Edit. Oh yeah... she is a doozie. A bit harsh after the first few heat cycles but it just kept going and going. Got the temp up at the end but pretty impressive extraction considering these were decent little chunks. I did stir once while checking the load. Not sure if it was needed.
How.... uh.... medicated do you get off a single bowl? Does it suffice or do you require a couple bowl to feel it? Sorry about all the questions! I'm just so excited for this cute little guy and want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about it lol!

rweed

Just a fun little tid bit here. The heat control (you) on the VapCap is kinda like the gas pedal in your car, The Click is the speed limit. You can stay on the gas and go faster, but if you go too fast, well, yucky things tend to happen.

George
Does the unit discolor over time?

rweed,

VapCap

Manufacturer
The Cap will develop a patina with use. The color ranging from gloss black to light gold, will depend on how you use it and what your heat source is.

Here is the latest greatest AND now fully functional Ed's Ti VapCap. It is not a big vape. Very close to the same size as a cigarette.

IMG_20150805_185130029_HDR_zpsr2sblzvl.jpg

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
How.... uh.... medicated do you get off a single bowl? Does it suffice or do you require a couple bowl to feel it? Sorry about all the questions! I'm just so excited for this cute little guy and want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about it lol!

This is a hard question to answer. Tollerance level and medicine type would be important factors. That said, i think most people would be at least feeling the effects after one bowl. My GF took one heat cycle, basically two puffs and was good to go for the entire evening but she does have a low tolerance

Want a second bowl for on the fly without packing? Grab a second VC and keep it packed also. They are so damn small carrying around 1 or 5 extra wouldn't be hard. And at the price point offered most could afford to have a few.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Does the VapCap deform over time?

Just worried about the SS warping and heating the bowl unevenly.

Super keen for the product to get to market, regardless! :D

I doubt heat would do it but its very thin. You wouldn't want to step on it, but if you did you could likely bend it back to shape

Edit. I need me a Ed TI and Wood Special

Last edited:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
The Cap will develop a patina with use. The color ranging from gloss black to light gold, will depend on how you use it and what your heat source is.

Here is the latest greatest AND now fully functional Ed's Ti VapCap. It is not a big vape. Very close to the same size as a cigarette.

IMG_20150805_185130029_HDR_zpsr2sblzvl.jpg
George & @Ed's TnT
Very nice work as always Ed. I am so excited I was able to grab a Ti version. George the size is great. What is it weighing in at? Keep up all the hard work guys. I have to get in my order on another pyro vap. I really look forward to when we go on our extended camping trips. The freedom that it will give me from electric will be a huge benefit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom