@Mr.Sifter

OLILG6N.jpg

ParanoidAndroid998

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Finally. A pendent VapCap “sleeve” I can wear :D

oKXWSKq.jpg
I'm appreciating the proportion of vapcaps paired with smaller glass pieces more and more. Nice setups guys, thanks for sharing =)

I ended up stacking my ashcatchers with the top one dry. It has better balance this way and slightly more cooling. The blue glass looks better this way as well, I've never had any pieces with colour, I may have to get matching clips though.
TC4m40N.jpg

Last edited:

almost there

I'm appreciating the proportion of vapcaps paired with smaller glass pieces more and more. Nice setups guys, thanks for sharing =)

I ended up stacking my ashcatchers with the top one dry. It has better balance this way and slightly more cooling. The blue glass looks better this way as well, I've never had any pieces with colour, I may have to get matching clips though.
TC4m40N.jpg
How do u set that down?

almost there

Why would you want to? :shrug::rockon:
Perhaps to eat a sandwich?:D:D

I’m really liking the air flow of these new tips. As others have mentioned, the convection/conduction ratio has shifted enough that the previous conduction taste is less dominant. Flavor is a lot less roasty and full bodied. It’s amazing the modularity of the vapcap includes options for selecting your taste preference too

Last edited:

asdf420

Yeah, unless you are using glass you have to mouth pull. Or at least that's my experience. I have gotten comfortable doing that, however, so it is no longer a downside for me.

With a small non-clear recycler piece and a good seal, there seems to be less vapor than just with mouth pulls.
But the 1' beaker I used to have actually seemed to help. Maybe it's seeing the vapor..

It's so smooth with a hemp fiber filter now.

Kalessin

Well I wanna talk about the video....did anyone watch? George likes a cap you can take off with the magnet. If I do that when it clicks it wants to jump off. I like it pretty snug. I can get it off with my fingers if needed.
All my caps are snug enough they can't fall off but loose enough to take off with a magnet. Best of both worlds, just takes some fiddling.

Newcastle

Stoned!
@Kalessin when I get my second click it jumps up a smidge. If its loose enough to come off when it clicks it will fly off...:lol:

Even snug like I like it it wont come off with a magnet but will still jump.

Newcastle,
Reactions: KidFated.

Squiby

Well I wanna talk about the video....did anyone watch? George likes a cap you can take off with the magnet. If I do that when it clicks it wants to jump off. I like it pretty snug. I can get it off with my fingers if needed.

I only use magnet to rest my Vapcap while it cools. I too am a finger puller. I'm always astonished at how quickly it cools to finger tolerance sitting on that magnet. Just a couple seconds really.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I use an extremely powerful magnet to pull the caps off which is stuck to my desk lamp so that I pull tip down. This is the only situation where I remove the cap with a stationary magnet. The reason being if I have a magnet that is on a flat surface the herb tends to fall down into the cap then the cap clicks and it goes everywhere! I've thought of making a special stand that holds a magnet at angle such that the cap can be removed without having the material fall out of the tip.

How do u set that down?
I don't :science:

seriously though, it balances quite nicely.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

TC4m40N.jpg

Not as nice as yours, but it’s a ducky WT that I like

CnFFPbI.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@Winegums Do you have a link for your magnet or a measurement?

Thanks for all your contribution to this forum!
I have two 9/16" x 9/16" N50 disc magnets that are side by side* but you could probably get away with one magnet around this size and the cap would still fly off the tip with authority! KJ magnetics isn't carrying this size anymore but lets say that around 25-30lbs of pull force is what you're looking for. The bi metallic discs are the only thing that is magnetic in the cap so we don't really have much volume of ferrous material to pull on.

A word of caution when you are handling magnets this large. They can really pinch you badly if you get your fingers or the webbing of your fingers in between them and something else. Always keep your fingers clear and safe!

https://www.banggood.com/5PCS-20mm-...-p-1048820.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/N50-Strong...m-p-945229.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DAA-N52

Last edited:

mourningbell

Certified human
Perhaps to eat a sandwich?:D:D

I’m really liking the air flow of these new tips. As others have mentioned, the convection/conduction ratio has shifted enough that the previous conduction taste is less dominant. Flavor is a lot less roasty and full bodied. It’s amazing the modularity of the vapcap includes options for selecting your taste preference too

Totally agree. Switching from a 2017 M to an Omni XL has been ridiculous--so easy to get huge hits with this Omni thanks to more air flow through the cap.

Emailed Dynavap on the 30th about the damaged Omni I got and they STILL haven't responded. Also sent a follow-up. :shrug:

almost there

Totally agree. Switching from a 2017 M to an Omni XL has been ridiculous--so easy to get huge hits with this Omni thanks to more air flow through the cap.

Emailed Dynavap on the 30th about the damaged Omni I got and they STILL haven't responded. Also sent a follow-up. :shrug:
Hang in there, I have no doubt they’ll attend to all the issues as time allows. Judging by the worn out way poor George looked tonight the sale must have overwhelmed them. All things considering I’m extremely grateful to Dynavap for the 420 extravaganza this year. Hope the team can at least get some rest tonight now that all the holiday orders are done.

Top Bottom