Mr.Sifter

I want toys and I'm infront of the computer.
outside the weekend started and the sun is shining.

although people are busy or dont want/cant to see me I think I will leave the flash sale madness behind me and order nothing.
Maybe tune in on 4:10pm and see what happens....

cheers to this community

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just tried the Dynavap M 2018 and i can say it works good,better than any other conduction vaporizer,nice sized clouds from first hit, herb stays golden ,wont be trying to heat beyond the click i am totally satisfied with the results,but airflow still is pretty low for my taste.Anyway this one was meant to be my gfs birthday gift, i am sure she will be more than happy with it. Kudos @VapeFiend.com for the on time delivery and great offer,also the banana tangie terp crystals are out of this world,what a proper way to celebrate 420 !.

Ursula

How much time I spend online might vary wildly (it has been awhile, FC!), but I love my VapCaps daily. I got myself a new Vong earlier in the sales, and it arrived yesterday in perfect time for the holiday. Which brings my personal collection up to five VapCaps, with at least one other in the house. When I bought my first M in last years 4/20 sale, I never, EVER thought I'd want or need more than one of the same type of vape, but here I am. Happy 4/20, all!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I am following Dynavap on FB now to follow the sales. I am wondering now if other people will know I am following Dynavap? I dont wear my habit on my sleeve so to speak.

Don’t even think Fuckbook. They have been mining your data since you joined.
Capitalism at its best!

But somehow you feel like you have been had. I quit when they wanted my phone #.:tup:

Screw Suckerberg. :spliff: Long Live VapCap!

Newcastle

Stoned!
Stark I am with you 100% My big problem is I am in a few Jeep clubs and they all use FB. I was off FB and canceled it. Then I bought a Jeep...:rockon:

I dont know who can see what but DV is on my FB feed already! :rofl:

Newcastle,
Reactions: stark1

Whissmu

The gateway (20 minutes) is meaningful, and symbolic, but an irritant when the gate is so
narrow, the site will crash each and every time with the thundering hordes comin at ya, DynaVap!

X4. The running of the 4:20!

U4Ep9Uj.jpg

Ahh, it’s all in the fun. Glad I took my happy pill. :lol:

Happy 4/20, y’all! :leaf:

You did diana with that comparison

I was gored by the 420 and the onmivap

ole dynavap :rockon: !

Whissmu,

DirtyD

almost there, your nick says it all. I'm almost there. My O2 level is 96% sans oxygen, which is damn near normal. I just mowed an acre w/o oxygen, and I feel pretty damn good. Hoorah. I'm getting there. I've been walking a mile a day with a little green tank. I'm working toward a mile w/o using the tank. Doc
Hope you feel better Doc! Give em hell!! - D

Made my first wooden stem today. Considering I don't have a lathe and wasn't even at my workshop i'm pretty happy with it. Haven't had wood in my vapcaps in a long time. I'm enjoying how light it is, and the XL length combined with the light weigh make it feel very joint like. Im really enjoying it:)
That is awesome! Edit: didn't mean to double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
DirtyD,
Reactions: Squiby

Marlon Rando

Everyone is just so damn funny today. It's either that you all began your 4/20 partying super early or just lack of sleep.

Is Mercury still in Retrograde? wily planet

I think I will leave the flash sale madness behind me and order nothing.
same saving my $ for da greenz.

@phattpiggie great vid

@stark1, there's nowhere to hide anymore my man, think Scroogle's any better?

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I can't tell if my order actually went through. I had all my info entered, hit the button to check out, and it crashed. Now my cart shows empty and I can't get to my profile to see if it went through.

nickdanger,

warren0728

well i got into the site and it showed my cart was empty ... shouldn't be ... then i added an item to my supposedly empty cart and low and behold all my items were still there ... tried to start deleting the items i didnt want and it crashed ... still not able to access the site

i have to say this is a pretty crappy way to do a sale ... seems more people will leave pissed with a few lucky customers who were actually able to take advantage of the sale ...

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I can't understand the reasoning behind this kind of sale. It's been proven over and over during the weekly flash sales that the infrastructure the site runs on cannot handle a surge in traffic - offering 40% off for 20 minutes is a sure way to frustrate customers.

Top Bottom