Is there ANYBODY willing to sell/part with a vapcap og. I cant replace the amazing taste of it. Im starting to panic that the one i broke may be the last one i own. Iove my titanium and m but my og was it for me at the house through glass. Please please somebody help.

kuzko

Is there ANYBODY willing to sell/part with a vapcap og. I cant replace the amazing taste of it. Im starting to panic that the one i broke may be the last one i own. Iove my titanium and m but my og was it for me at the house through glass. Please please somebody help.

I believe puffitup is still selling the glass VapCap s if that’s what ur looking for.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I believe puffitup is still selling the glass VapCap s if that’s what ur looking for.

They have them listed but they show as: "Stock Status: (Out of Stock)" - I bought a VapCap OG from @VapeFiend.com a month or 2 ago and got a VapCap2 instead. Still all glass, but weird condenser, and double carb?

It's ok, but due to the condenser, it almost feels flimsy using it without the condenser (thus fat MP - which I'm not a fan of - was really looking for a straight all glass stem)

anyway, maybe that is what you're looking for and I'm just missing the point and wanted to rant (as usual) :whoa:

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

If you can't find an OG, maybe the Vaponic is a nice alternative glass vape. I never use my vapes with water so I don't know if it's easy to use with a water piece.

Link to the Vaponic thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaponic-herbal-vaporizer.6052/

stark1

Lonesome Planet
oOhaihF.jpg

:tup: Very good, @Mr.Sifter, you are a fine Crusader!

Megaton

Not an army dude here, but was a cadet for yeaaars. Wouldn't particularly want to brasso something i put my mouth on... :puke:

A bunch of lighters finally arrived from Fasttech at last this morning, two Aomis (one for a friend) a classic Honest tank lighter and a mahoosive Honest solder torch, which i thought would be waaay smaller. Can't wait to give them a try tonight! My previous lighters were lacking, so i'm looking forward to the full M experience.

alterego420

snaffle

I have been looking as well.

There is at least one in the classifieds section of this forum at the moment ;)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I can't help but think it's an odd choice of winner though. A Cap Burning Bright is hardly desirable in a Vaporiser surely? :\ Anyhoo.....

Cheers

My sentiments as well, but everyone’s a critic. :evil:

Besides, whoever had the prize to give was the ultimate
Judge.

One of us at least got it, I hope Arthur enjoys his silver spoon—err,mouthpiece.:wave:

Tiger, tiger burning bright. In the VapCaps of the night.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Appreciation of poetry, even more so than prose, is a very personal thing. Reactions tend to be emotional, so all bets are off. Truly an "eye of the beholder" kind of thing.

I'm interested to hear what George has to say about wood tonight. Can't catch it live I don't think, but I should see it fairly soon after it's put up on YT.

DirtyD

Get an omni condenser xl from Dynavap. <1. Figure out how it works, . This takes time. It did for me anyway. Oh man once I put the omni xl condenser( 80 $ ) with my 2016 double crown Blackwood stem.... I already had a few t i tips, ( both black and grey o ring models). Right now I've got this thing SO DIALED IN... so I built my omni V ap from scratch. ...... do this if you haven't had the omni experience and you've already got some legos, or not. Just saying now I officially KNOW the omni upgrade is amazing. You'll know once you get one and dial it in for your bad self... peace. Oh and also Cheers! D. Edited for clarity> . If you thinking you want an omni V ap and you think " oh man that shit seems expensive for whateveryou get,( omni xl condenser in my case) 80 bucks for a little screw tube thing? "Had to mate it with dv stuff I had. Blown away by the smooth richness. Of the hit. Alright cheers again, D.

Last edited:

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Hey everybody.
Received my 2 new M18 today.
Had to pay 20 euro to customs for a total amount of 60 euro spent. I think thats just criminal. Each and every package i receive from customs gets taxed nowadays :( (and not a little bit).

About the M18. I took it apart to gave it a quick clean wich was almost not necessary :). What i noticed while reassembling the M is that the condensor (condensor appearance is also a bit more refined: more mate) just slides in without a problem. When you compare that to the 17M it doesn't get stuck at the mouthpiece and loses position on the condensor. This makes it so much easier to reassemble. The stainless steel used for the M18 also seems to be shinier than my 17M. Could that be another type of steel or is it that its just brand new?

The new M seems to be better at all fronts, i could not wish for more :clap:

Cheers :science:

:peace:

Last edited:

Marlon Rando

Appreciation of poetry, even more so than prose, is a very personal thing. Reactions tend to be emotional, so all bets are off. Truly an "eye of the beholder" kind of thing.
I couldn't agree more:tup: the vapor Haiku thread was fun, @alterego420 Certainly as DV stated it was not easy to decide the best piece I'm sure there were more than a few that were worthy a winner, its awesome that they even did this contest.

My new 2018M has just arrived. Again, no customs, no hassle! And I love it MUCH more than the 2017M, already now. Will give it some severe testing tonight! ;)
:rockon:finally ey?

Top Bottom