phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@mucsusn and @beyond6strings this is exactly what the @VapoShop guys were talking about.

They have been in this industry for some time now and have seen many things but never this.

Since the beginning of the VC people have been being nice to each other.

George kicked it all off with his generosity to the OG users.
I seem to remember some one dropping theirs and he replaced it.
He didn't have to but did.

I told him of a customer who contacted me with an offer of a 2018 M, it blew me away.

He said 'wasn't that nice' and we talked about the way people in general are losing this ability.

It's not difficult FFS and life is so much better when we behave in this manner.
It tends to make people smile which in these challenging times has to be a great thing.

I've spent the weekend smiling and laughing, and you know what it's infectious.

@Willy PM George and ask about the stash.

Chryos

@Slagzord I will also say that the Omni system doesn't work with the stainless steel tip (like the one in the M), so you can't upgrade from a M to an Omni by only buy and XL Omni system, you also have to buy a titanium tip. Dunno what tip you have...

Last edited:

sirwalter

$100 for rent (on da beach) HAWAII 5 acre grow of CANNABIS (no seed's) before it was a thing 1977 around.
Plenty of seed's 60's?

a "M" would have fit this ERA!

BLING was not a thing for HIPPY'S

I understand that the younger generation need's BLING!

4 me BLING mean's nothing?

BANANAS R TOO SOFT?

Bling? The adjustable bowl on the omnivap has saved me $$$ in saved herb. Its easily paid for itself many times over. Id actually argue the omnivap is much cheaper to own in the long run, with its adjustable screen... than $55 M with its fixed screen size.

Just my take of course..

jimt0r

i find all the tips that i have ( ti and ss ) really restrictive and when i draw too hard i get a decent belch of vapor after coughing my ass off trying to burp

i like to be able to use it with a buckety/gravity or a water pipe

after quitting ciggies and getting back to the herb i was vaping everything and found the herb vape vapor really dense and coated my lungs so effectively it triggered an asthma attack, after thinking about it i swapped out the water in the water pipe for PG, this cut the density to my preference and created another bi product to be used later (DILLIGAF to the wingers about PG)

my novong stem was too small to be used as a wp attachment and cracked after a few months of use

would like to see a stainless stem with gong shape joint end or a vapcap that has been supersized in the girth to allow better airflow

all in all i like this product with a lighter but with @Pipes induction kit it is the second best thing in my life

Summer

Long Island, NY
would like to see a stainless stem with gong shape joint end or a vapcap that has been supersized in the girth to allow better airflow

Yeah, but you gonna have the same restriction because the condenser is still gonna be the same 8mm ID. Try taking out the condenser. You'll should have a wide open airpath. And work the carb to move the airflow.

What does DILLIGAF mean? Somehow I'm guessing I'd be one of the wingers. :p

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
would like to see a stainless stem with gong shape joint end

The M works fine with 10mm female joints natively.

You could also use an adapter (either fat MP or @Ratchett adapter) and make it fit with a 14mm female joint.

I know this isn't what you asked for but still.

I imagine maybe a Ti or SS VonG would be time consuming and/or costly

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Bling? The adjustable bowl on the omnivap has saved me $$$ in saved herb. Its easily paid for itself many times over. Id actually argue the omnivap is much cheaper to own in the long run, with its adjustable screen... than $55 M with its fixed screen size.

Just my take of course..
U live in a place with strange law's or environmental
challenge's?

Where I live now and in my daz's before school CANNABIS was free.

Of course it's pricey these daz's however it's getting cheaper? (where I am)
Da "M" works fine 4 me?
Maybe the OMNI is perfect for U?

30-gram's per month - 15 when I got a "M"?
I make my own screens as well.

szai

@muunch, down the road George is gonna offer a LE Ti Vong & my guess it's gonna have to be costly. There's a pic somewhere of a previous one George made -- but not handy enough for lazy me to look for. :p

@Squiby has at least one don't know what they cost. I am interested @VapCap if you wanna do another run. I believe some others would interested too! What does dynavap gang or die say!?

sirwalter

U live in a place with strange law's or environmental
challenge's?

Where I live now and in my daz's before school CANNABIS was free.

Of course it's pricey these daz's however it's getting cheaper? (where I am)
Da "M" works fine 4 me?
Maybe the OMNI is perfect for U?

30-gram's per month - 15 when I got a "M"?
I make my own screens as well.

Im from California, Ive got plenty of herb + strange laws too...why wouldn't I want to cut my monthly herb $$ in half? The Omnivap can pretty easily do that just by moving the screen to the smallest size. 100% bling-free reason to own one. Don't get me wrong I love the M too.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Im from California, Ive got plenty of herb + strange laws too...why wouldn't I want to cut my monthly herb $$ in half? The Omnivap can pretty easily do that just by moving the screen to the smallest size. 100% bling-free reason to own one. Don't get me wrong I love the M too.

Don't agree with your premise that moving the screen to the smallest is what cuts your usage in 1/2. VC usage is cut in the same amount regardless of screen setting if the herb quantity employed is the same no matter what the bowl size. All things being equal, you use the same amount of herb no matter what the bowl size. My bowls are at the largest setting & I like it that way. I would never think of cutting the bowl size down.

@Squiby has at least one don't know what they cost. I am interested @VapCap if you wanna do another run. I believe some others would interested too! What does dynavap gang or die say!?

@szai, in the almost 9 months since I've been here, a ti vong has been discussed a # of times. George knows of everyone's "intense" interest & at some point said he would do it down the line. And I think, with George spreading his wings & wares in EU, specialty requests like this will have to take a backseat for the foreseeable future. George is gonna have plenty of Ms & Omnis to produce for the EU market. It'll happen, but who knows when.

On a personal note, I'm very happy for George's ever-expanding markets & growing success. :rockon: By way of this, I wish you
goodluck.gif
, George!

Last edited:

sirwalter

Don't agree with your premise that moving the screen to the smallest is what cuts your usage in 1/2. VC usage is cut in the same amount regardless of screen setting if the herb quantity employed is the same no matter what the bowl size. All things being equal, you use the same amount of herb no matter what the bowl size. My bowls are at the largest setting & I like it that way. I would never think of cutting the bowl size down.

I don't find that to be the case at all. I didn't bother trying the smallest size when I first purchased an omnivap. At its largest size, I was still very impressed by the efficiency. When I finally decided to try out the smallest size, I could barely believe how efficient it is.

Maybe try it?

Summer

Long Island, NY
I will. But I think that I'm still gonna like the large bowl as I do only 3 -5 heat cycles per bowl & a smaller bowl would mean I would have to load more than once & I like only having to load once with maybe 1 stirring. Then I walk away from it for a little while until my next singular bowl. We'll see. When I get around to trying it I'll let you know.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Doesn't have to be costly @muunch when you can repurpose an existing item.
qtVOlYO.jpeg

Not the sexiest of vongs.

I need a CNC machine building, but not one that reads code.

I'm thinking a sensor follows the tip of my wood chisel and the CNC tool cuts the same path in the metal and writes it's own code as it goes.

That way anything that gets machined has the fluid, organic lines only the human eye and hands can produce.

What do you think @ataxian you up for a challenge.
I'm sure @VapCap and your good self could have a quick CNC mind meld and come up with something.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I will. But I think that I'm still gonna like the large bowl as I do only 3 -5 heat cycles per bowl & a smaller bowl would mean I would have to load more than once & I like only having to load once with maybe 1 stirring. Then I walk away from it for a little while until my next singular bowl. We'll see. When I get around to trying it I'll let you know.
Summer, that is road you should check out. It's like a big surprise for you bound to happen! :)
I don't think you'll need to reload at all.

Top Bottom