ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian and now you understand...
DUDE that is the COOLEST ACCESSORY EVER!

The "M" is like a JOINT but safer & healthier?

LOVE this thing!

SOME LIKE it?

I LOVE IT!

HEY, I said it!

add: I am a LAME BRAIN!
The LIGHTER is BLINGLESS however FUNCTION'S well!
Just had to adjust it.
OK ROOKIE MOVE! (need more CANNABIS in order to be CIVILIZED)

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
You guys, if you copy and paste the entire link instead of just clicking it should work. For some reason the link I received only actually grabbed part of the text. The NDA is kind of confusing though, and I'm not sure if it's the way they meant to send it.

I did the copy and paste, and it's missing a lot of information. I'll just be patient and wait for the appropriate working link.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
a61Srg3.jpg

What’s an NDA?

gdsiEz3.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Sifter

Ok, now I am feeling not that exclusive anymore :\:|:)

WE are the spearhead of the Dynavap movement

NDA = non-disclosure agreement

dont sell it, dont post pictures of prototypes (if not said otherwise), dont copy and sell as your own, proberty of DV, etc etc legal terms

Last edited:

NicholasPetris

Ok, now I am feeling not that exclusive anymore :\:|:)

Hey man, FC is a pretty exclusive (and obsessive) club to begin with, relative to the rest of the population who doesn't know about the forum or even vaping. Even if there are 100 or 300 VCDC members, would that not special enough for you ? :cool:

We are basically in Dynavap's new official beta testing team. Can you feel the HYPE !?

As5TJxq.jpg

Don't let your memes remain mere dreams :worms:

beyond6strings

Hey man, FC is a pretty exclusive (and obsessive) club to begin with, relative to the rest of the population who doesn't know about the forum or even vaping. Even if there are 100 or 300 VCDC members, would that not special enough for you ? :cool:

We are basically in Dynavap's new official beta testing team. Can you feel the HYPE !?

As5TJxq.jpg

Don't let your memes remain mere dreams :worms:

@Stu we need more buttons than just like don't you think? Liking this post just isn't enough.

beyond6strings

17-19°C for the weekend in Spain, almost forgotten what it feels like to be warm given the weather here last week.
I shall console myself with some black glass.

c3Ajfes.jpeg

Will this get wood over the glass, or just like that? It's gorgeous as is. And I love the bands you have by the tip-I'd like to do that with the glass pieces I made-I think it would make them sturdier and it's such a nice detail too.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@beyond6strings I'm assuming you bought 12mm OD with an 8mm bore.
This glass is 8mm OD with a 5mm bore.

I'll be doing some more similar to this pair and some in open twists.

I'm sure you could put a metal piece on your tubes, having the tools to do it is a different matter.
I use a diamond file and spin the glass on my lathe.

Mr.Sifter

I guess that's fine by me.;)

everytime I talk with non FC-members about vaping and I mention the forum I get looked at like if I was some kind of geeky alien...
I like this community
nice folks

and now the official spearhead of the movement

beyond6strings

@beyond6strings I'm assuming you bought 12mm OD with an 8mm bore.
This glass is 8mm OD with a 5mm bore.

I'll be doing some more similar to this pair and some in open twists.

I'm sure you could put a metal piece on your tubes, having the tools to do it is a different matter.
I use a diamond file and spin the glass on my lathe.

Thanks...I got 10mm OD with 8mm bore. And they've worked. But you're right, I don't have the right tools. I love you open twists-probably my favorite stem look for the DV; sophisticated, elegant, and if you're a fan of glass and wood as I am, there's just nothing cooler than to have both in one package.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I guess that's fine by me.;)

everytime I talk with non FC-members about vaping and I mention the forum I get looked at like if I was some kind of geeky alien...
I like this community
nice folks

and now the official spearhead of the movement
Most of the tribe that R into CANNABIS still smoke joints?

I mix it up!

I VAPE all day.

The "M" is part of the process!

That mean's more CANNABIS 4 me.

F^CK EM non VAPORIST!

Top Bottom