Dont know how to make things.

arb

Semi shaved ape
More like safety warnings. Also ideas for materials. Not quite sure what I can use. I want to mount a cartridge heater on a block of wood, put a glass enclosure around it, fill it with glass beads, use a threaded glass tube so I can make a screw-on herb chamber. Surround that with a jar or something for heatshield. Also, can I use any kind of glue or resin or something like that for high temp? If I can pour clear and heat-resistant material that would harden and secure things, that would be great. Otherwise, how on earth do you mount this stuff? I mean the glass, do you just stick it in a tight hole? Id be nice if I could find a glass cylinder that was heat resistant and threaded on both ends.

Heater: https://www.essentialdistilling.com/1500W-Stainless-Steel-Cartridge-Still-Heater

Finding the glass im working on.

Im trying to make a volcano lol.

I dont eat much. I do make things, just stupid things. I have all the tools but dont really use them.

It was a joke.

Current plan: https://www.autodraw.com/share/M9YU8GY2NDB9

Cartridge heaters are easy to buy but a boro vile 1.5 - 2 in diameter about 6 inches give or take long is harder and idk if that is even a good idea.

Beads to help with the heat. Found some but lost them. I dont know how to make the bowl. Im thinking, metal lid with holes in it or one hole with metal disk screen, under the screw on lid, a 1.5" sink drain screen.

On the lid, I dont know how ill attach anything else. I was thinking about just gluing the lid to a glass jar with the bottom cut off and a top that tapers. I want to cool the vapor somehow though. If I had an identical diameter lid, I could place that above the other one and drill a hole in the middle for a coil. Then I could fill that with water to cool. Id also like to one day be able to add MULTIPLE herb chambers for MORE POWER!

I want to add beads that are colored or perhaps can glow under certain light or something so it looks cool and ill add a light.

Im not looking forward to wiring anything. I was going to use a soldering iron heat controller for adjusting the heat but I have no idea how to do that.

Id really like feedback.
Start with material safety then.
Especially any solders,glues or composites.
I would strongly suggest buying a used volcano for A couple hundred bucks and gut it to see.

arb,
Reactions: JCat

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Are you insulting me? Im going to put all my avb in a jar of everclear and leave it outside for a week then drink the everclear.

I recommend covering the jar with Duct Tape or something, because light, heat, and oxygen are all the most harmful things to expose your herb to.

Ramahs,
Reactions: arb
No offensive material. Do not post any content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory. Warning point issued.
My brother said I looked like a fag using the q. Im going to strain the weed out, then put all the strained weed (still quite wet) into another jar and leave that the longest.

SteampunkExtreme,
  • Haha
My arizer isnt nearly hot nuf at 500. I pack the screen and the bowl with as much keif as I can, put fan on 3 and fill bags. Smoked tons of weed very fast but I could have gotten higher smoking all that probably. Vaped till it was very dark brown but I still think I need more heat and a MUCH larger bowl .

Modnote: Rule-breaking content removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
SteampunkExtreme,
  • Haha

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My arizer isnt nearly hot nuf at 500. I pack the screen and the bowl with as much keif as I can, put fan on 3 and fill bags. Smoked tons of weed very fast but I could have gotten higher smoking all that probably. Vaped till it was very dark brown but I still think I need more heat and a MUCH larger bowl .

if you check out the EQ thread here, you will see there are ways to get much better efficiency than the way you described... Might take a lot of reading though!

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

you can smoke the AVB after

you can smoke the AVB after
Well i just ran out of weed and put 2 ounces of freshly vaped bud into mason jars with everclear so I guess its too late for that. How long till i can drink the clear and how strong should it be with abv? Never tried abv but plan to leave the last of this batch for 3 months.

Does everyone really think I cant make a vape? Lol its just a little heater dorks.

Last edited:
SteampunkExtreme,
I will believe it when I see it.

FYI you should keep your name calling out of your posts. Makes you seem very childish and those who would be willing to give you sound free advise have most likely been turned off by it.
You know what? I don't like your attitude... Id say worse things but id rather not be banned boyo. Just know I am a child, a child of God. And you will see that.

SteampunkExtreme,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
And it's not about making one vape, it is about making a thousand vapes everyone wants. That is an achievement. Anyone can heat herb.

Well i just ran out of weed and put 2 ounces of freshly vaped bud into mason jars with everclear so I guess its too late for that. How long till i can drink the clear and how strong should it be with abv? Never tried abv but plan to leave the last of this batch for 3 months.

Does everyone really think I cant make a vape? Lol its just a little heater dorks.

3 days and each CC will be about a dab. Small teardrop. Fine ground and fill level with EC190. You will note a shot.

I'm not one to deal with ABV to the gut anymore, not even extracted. It fucks with me and I've proven it to my satisfaction. Vaping it has no side effects other than the desired ones.

Last edited:
And it's not about making one vape, it is about making a thousand vapes everyone wants. That is an achievement. Anyone can heat herb.
Im selfish, screw those thousands of people.
3 days and each CC will be about a dab. Small teardrop. Fine ground and fill level with EC190. You will note a shot.
No idea what that means.
I'm not one to deal with ABV to the gut anymore, not even extracted. It fucks with me and I've proven it to my satisfaction. Vaping it has no side effects other than the desired ones.
I hope im not the same, never tried edibles before.

SteampunkExtreme,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
FYI you should keep your name calling out of your posts. Makes you seem very childish and those who would be willing to give you sound free advise have most likely been turned off by it.

Please leave moderating to moderators. If a post breaks the rules, report it and do not respond. If you must respond, use a PM.

I see that you edited your post just to add this insult.

You know what? I don't like your attitude... Id say worse things but id rather not be banned boyo. Just know I am a child, a child of God. And you will see that.

I don't like your attitude either. The first rule of FC is "Be nice." You seem to struggle with that. Just know that I am a moderator, a moderator of FC. If you repeat this performance, you will see that.

strech

With that I'm done with this thread.

Good luck OP your gonna need it .....

strech,
Not Nice. Warning point issued.
Please leave moderating to moderators. If a post breaks the rules, report it and do not respond. If you must respond, use a PM.

I see that you edited your post just to add this insult.

I don't like your attitude either. The first rule of FC is "Be nice." You seem to struggle with that. Just know that I am a moderator, a moderator of FC. If you repeat this performance, you will see that.

Your a cocksucking asshole.

Last edited:
SteampunkExtreme,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Your a cocksucking asshole.
You're a cocksucking asshole.

grammar-its-the-difference-between-knowing-your-shit-and-knowing-youre-shit.jpg

:peace:

Top Bottom