Does using Cannabis make you feel tired/lazy/foggy the next day?

Does yesterday's Cannabis use affect you today?

• Yes, always.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Yes, but only if I vaporize too late (regardless of amount).

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Yes, but only if I vaporize too much (any time of day).

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Yes, but only if I vaporize too much and too late.

Votes: 53 37.3%
  • No.

Votes: 45 31.7%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Other (Note that you chose this option, and explain further in your post.)

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
You should notice a difference day-to-day, but if you're a daily user, you won't be ablr to know for sure unless you take about a week off and then start again.

After 40 years of use ...... the only time I've taken a break was due to interviews (drug testing in advance of job acceptance) or a weed drought. My tolerance hasn't changed much over the years. This may be due to mainly only getting high in the evenings and then only once or twice.

The other factor may be that in 40 years of use the strength of weed has continually risen so maybe my tolerance is higher but I didn't notice it because the intensity of the herb available is masking it.

EDIT: In the rare case where I ran into a forced break the first high after the break was glorious but after that first day it was pretty much status quo. I also don't do much with wax/concentrate/dabs. Come to think of it maybe my transition to vaping was so easy because my tolerance wasn't that high.

KC2K

Hmmm difficult one to answer, I have a number of physical ailments that due to meds and the illnesses themselves make me feel groggy when I wake anyway. But saying that I do remember that after an uber-session when I was fit and well that I did occasionally get a herb educed hangover, but they were big party type sessions with much mirth and fun to be had and back in the days before I even considered using a vape :D

EverythingsHazy

T-BREAK?

It sound's like very bad advice!

CANNABIS is safer than ALCOHOL, MILK or SODA?
I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. A break from Cannabis isn't only for tolerance purposes. Sometimes, you might not know that it's affecting you negatively, if you never take a break.

Some people might be more productive, or have an increased desire to go out and do more activities, when they aren't mellowed out from constant Cannabis use.

Cannabis might not be as toxic as alcohol, but that doesn't mean it's without flaws. Something doesn't need to kill you, to have some negative properties.

There are positives and negatives to consumption of most things. It's good to know both.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. A break from Cannabis isn't only for tolerance purposes. Sometimes, you might not know that it's affecting you negatively, if you never take a break.

Some people might be more productive, or have an increased desire to go out and do more activities, when they aren't mellowed out from constant Cannabis use.

Cannabis might not be as toxic as alcohol, but that doesn't mean it's without flaws. Something doesn't need to kill you, to have some negative properties.

There are positives and negatives to consumption of most things. It's good to know both.
I know your beyond intellects!

I did not start with CANNABIS until 1970.
We grew it from seeds. LAVA soil; sun shine; trade wind's: natural rain and sun light.
Ocean Air help's.
No HYDROPONICS outdoors on a ISLAND in the middle of the PACIFIC.
For the HIPPY generation no problem?
SJW and PC correct thinking is: DAZE & CONFUSED.

I'm a free thinker so maybe we think differently about science than you?

EMPIRICIST thinking I'm guilty of!

You can't wish it good!

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

I know your beyond intellects!

I did not start with CANNABIS until 1970.
We grew it from seeds. LAVA soil; sun shine; trade wind's: natural rain and sun light.
Ocean Air help's.
No HYDROPONICS outdoors on a ISLAND in the middle of the PACIFIC.
For the HIPPY generation no problem?
SJW and PC correct thinking is: DAZE & CONFUSED.

I'm a free thinker so maybe we think differently about science than you?

EMPIRICIST thinking I'm guilty of!

You can't wish it good!
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying there. Empirical thinking is thinking, though. It's all about the data!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying there. Empirical thinking is thinking, though. It's all about the data!
I love you like a brother from another Mother!
Please @EverythingsHazy I was out of it?

I am reading, "AN ENQUIRY CONCERNING HUMAN UNDERSTANDING" - DAVID HUME

MEDICATED with COLAS = (monkey tail's in SPANISH)

PHANTOM COOKIES + ROMULAN + DREAM QUEEN = SELF INDUCED MEDICATION while reading

Forgive me I was enjoying CANNABIS + H2O PIPE + VAPORIZER = CIVILIZED BEHAVOIR

Sorry for appearing to be a JERK!

Just a bit over BAKED = SUNDAY GOOF-OFF = CIVILIZED SOMEWHAT?

EXCUSE me while I flip my LP and VAPORIZE my BREAKFAST while reading?

CULTURALLY T-BREAK is a dangerous practice without proper MEDICAL ADVICE where I live.
All I mean is for MEDICAL use a T-BREAK is weird?

I quit 6 drug's so I know CANNABIS is decent and an improvement to other option's?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Do you use it every day?

If so, you might not notice any difference for around a week of no use.

This is true. I've been a cannabis user for the better part of 17 years. Had many various breaks sprinkled in there for reasons like starting a new job, traveling, etc...including an 8 year break that ended at the end of last year (Because of a possession charge 11 years ago of mushrooms and pot after a traffic stop that culminated of 10 years probation, for most of which I had monthly drug tests). So I've seen all sorts of periods of sobriety (not that I recommend it) and tolerance loss over time.

Though it's also my experience that the more past experience/longer built up tolerance you've had with a substance seems to highly correlate with significantly shorter time needed to snap right back to your old tolerance level. Of course I'm only speaking from my own anecdotal experience here, which may mean fuck all compared to most.

Top Bottom