Does Editting My Posts (incessantly) Annoy Anyone?

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
on t-break yesterday i edited some of my posts...up to ten times each, haha

if you ever notice a post of mine that seems...rhetoric's a little too hot, or its just off, may be pleased if you check it again later (yeah, i'm sure no one cares, but there were times i was sweating someone reading it the way i first posted it. hahaha, and it took me ten times to get it sane and concise)

but if my (over) editing my posts gets to be annoying just let me know

VWFringe,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I say it's better that you edit the post to best reflect your opinion and point of view rather than let it bother you when it's not acceptable to you. Many people here edit their post quite often and personally I was never bothered by it. The button is there for a reason, just like a pencil has an eraser.

aesthyrian,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Yes,

The mere fact that you arent starting a NEW thread for every waking thought that changes pisses me off.

(KIDDING OF COURSE!)

Honestly, Ive thought about that as well. But TBT I doubt most of us caught the original post in time enough to observe and take notice of whats really changed between edits.

Unless its blatantly obvious (similar to Kung Pow - ...You are RED... Now you are wearing BLACK... Now its RED again...)

God I love that movie.

AGBeer,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I make it a habit to post the reason why I edited a post. Most of the time it's for a typo, sometimes for better phrasing, sometimes to avoid double-posting when I want to respond to something that was posted while I was composing. I feel it's just polite.

I'm on a horse.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom