Do you ever dream about your vaporizer?

jimbo

winterize
Had a dream I set up my SSV and went to get my stash jar and when I opened it, it all turned to mold before my eyes... woke up pretty bummed.

jimbo,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Do you ever dream about your vaporizer?
Yes. :D

(taken from http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=17753#p17753) I seem to have a recurrent theme in my dreams recently: it is always some pain or misery (physical, mental, or even extra-existential in variety). Sometimes its simple like running after a lost loved one (or one you fear to lose), while finding helpful things along the way. Sometimes it is more abstract, like the one about finding a 'PD shell' on the ground while experiencing increasing pain/misery, accidentally breaking it (releasing relief), which quickly progressed in video-game-stage-by-stage fashion to me having a machine-gun and boxes of ammo (PD shells)--even got me a cool green Rambo bandanna (well, it turned out to be more like a Jimi Hendrix bandanna, and Boy! that woke me up!)
Here is another one from the same post:
OK...it all began like evolution (maybe you are familiar with Darwin's theory?). Well, basically I started like a tadpole having what felt like eons of adventures, too fleeting and intense too remember, yet alone to describe. The best I can say is that it seemed like the most calm-and-peaceful-yet-exciting, simple existence imaginable (I had hunger and pain on some level but didn't even seem to realize that I was even searching for food/relief--or anything for that matter). Nonetheless, I believe (for some reason) that I was somehow getting and digesting something that provided relief from this hunger/pain. As the eons piled upon eons, this simplicity gave way to a beautiful complexity. The purpose of once-meaningless (and possibly purposeless) tasks began to have meaning and premeditation. I made it out of the water to a land of critters, fellow amphibians and some large (seemingly somewhat omniscient) evil Force?...Being?...System?..Creature?...that seemed to relentlessly seek to prevent all of the smaller creatures from accessing the relief they so desperately sought. It was an intense experience (hopping--or swimming in the muck--around the lilly-pads, dodging the large and scary entities/creatures(?)--may have not been developed enough to be sure which they were--snagging bits of nourishment/relief seemingly out of mid air (seemingly instinctually). Before the intense pace of jumping around from lily-pad to lily-pad and ducking in the shadows to avoid the evil forces(?) had awakened myself--and the rest of the low-level creatures--from our slumber (since I believe the dreamer creates and destroys whatever he/she creates when he/she first dreams and then awakes). Nonetheless, along the way (despite my inability to describe, let alone imagine, such an existence in my current/awake state of consciousness) I feel I somehow (on a more primitive level randomly AND consequentially) I met many creatures (I guess?) that helped me with the expectation of nothing in return but appreciation AND who I helped with the same in mind. I almost (even though I know it was all 'just a dream') feel badly that I can not really thank them.
One more from the "Share A Dream Foundation" thread while I am at it:
This one is a daydream and is called called 'Weird Thoughts' (you'll read how that name came about in a moment). It is sorta' a freestyle/stream-of-thought, short-story/day-dream that distracted me from participating in the conversation toking place in the Fucker Chat (insert shot-out to the Fucker Chat and Creator 'V' the tacotician), when I saw my name, ProgEatsNreads, and thought someone had called themselves FrogEatsNerds). NicelyToasted (stupidly) asked that I share more of the story that had distracted me and prevented me from typing momentarily (a daydream can cover alot of ground in just a couple of moments :) ). I figured that since I created it; may as well share it (share what you create?...good philosophy for all to try IMO :shrug:). It starts with a snippet of conversation (snippit :lol:) between NicelyToasted and myself (edited to only include 'the good shit' for your viewing pleasure).

NT'd: you were saying...weird thoughts?
Prog: OH YEAH! ...something about a frog eating nerdy little kids with razor sharp teeth that became glass pieces from N3RD getting crunched up (new thoughts are forming even as I type the old ones).
NT'd: Lol?...can u combine?
Prog: Combine or just continue?
NT'd: Both?
Prog: I'm putting down my eggs for this one. My mind goes too fast for me?. So, apparently N3RD appeared with a tiny StoneMonkey (SM). N3RD looked like a giant version of the tiny nerds initially eaten. SM, of course looked like the SM we all know from his FC avatar (but pocket sized--like the kid who got shrunk in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). N3RD started yelling at the frog in an indiscernable language, and the evil frog just kept getting gnarlier and more rancid looking. In one fell-swoop of the frog's disgusting tongue, the (now) enormous frog swiped N3RD into his mouth (filled with broken glass and ragged teeth). N3RD was swallowed whole and the tiny SM (aka mini-monkey) was barley spared as he climbed across the frogs lip and was snorted up to the edge of the frogs nostril. A giant rancid tongue swatted at the mini-monkey, knocking him into the eye of the giant frog (who became even more disgusting and less frog-like as time progressed. By now, the frog was bulging at the gills, breathing heavily, and covered in a slimy, mucusy, sweaty goo) Little SM punched the giant frog in the eyeball while N3RD was inside of the frog's belly, making weapons out of parts of his broken glass pieces (using the frog's stomach acid to melt and weld the glass). As mini-monkey (aka tiny SM), punched the frog in his cornea for a second time, N3RD tore out of the belly of this hideous amphibian like the scene from the original "Alien" (honing the craziest, sickest, illest, headiest glass weaponry ever seen). He stabbed the frog in the belly and jumped up (like a souped-up version of the guy in Street Fighter), slicing the Gruesome frog in two all the way up to his head, causing the giant frog to cry tiny SM out, who dripped out of the frog's eye onto the shoulder of the much larger N3RD, who is now surrounded by a pool of rancid mucus, sweat, and blood from the (now) dead frog. N3RD thought mini monkey was dead for sure and that he would never find his way to the smooth foggy halls of the Vrip Palace, when suddenly he heard a gurgling sound (which turned out to be tiny SM trying to breathe through a glob of mucus, sweat, blood and frog tears). The giant N3RD was glad to see the little monkey who led him to the Vrip Palace (a beautiful work of glass that N3RD inspected giddily like a world-class jeweler inspecting a diamond sculpture). Before the tiny monkey left the giant N3RD (to recount the events that brought him where he was), N3RD graciously rewarded him with the most beautiful glass statue he had ever created...THE END.

As the story fades from my mind, leaving words all over my screen, the recollected image in my head pans out to me sitting and typing in front of my computer. "It was real all along!" I think as I recall NicelyToasted's initial (certainly regretted) request for me to share my 'weird thoughts'. It turns out that it was just a story about a wierd and peaceful Prog (not a weird and violent frog) after all. Guess the moral of the story is that acting peacefully instead of violently can make the story go from horrific to fantastic (and don't fuck with tiny sm or glass-blowing N3RDs if you are an evil frog!...:lol:)

Two dreams with frogs in them (guess frog does rhyme with Prog). Just be glad I did not name myself Venus :brow:.
And one from the Purple Days thread (which isn't a dream , but sorta on topic, I guess):
Anywho, my friend e-mailed me a fairy tale which I thought some of you may appreciate (thank goodness for cut & paste brow ).

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful girl named Princess Diffusaeur (we'll call her PD for short). She lived in a castle with her brother (Billy), her father (King Shakey), and the family pet (Buzz). This story begins when a suitor arrived at the castle to woo the princess. This suitor constantly fed the princess and her brother (Billy), and would even have others bring dishes from all around. Things were good for the suitor in the castle as well. King Shakey would give the suitor the finest portions of the finest crops to dress the meals he would make for PD and Billy. Even Queen E, who hasn't been seen very much in the castle recently (her time being freed up due to the new suitor now feeding Billy and PD) seemed happy. When the queen would appear in the castle (for feasts, etc.), she would always be exceptionally pristine and beautiful, and never once mistreated the suitor (nor said a word of disapproval). The suitor never regretted his decision to go through the woods and join the family in the castle. Maybe some day you, too will find a princess of your own....;)
Share a dream, anyone? http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=17753#p17753

Progress,

bcleez

I don't dream of my vape because the pd is a reality. The dream phase was during the waiting period.

bcleez,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Bumping this thread cause last night I dreamed about my herbo+roor combo. I'm in a forced T-break during these days on vacation and I can clearly notice how I can remember one or two dreams per night, while usually I can remember a couple of dreams per month when partaking if I'm lucky. This is actually a proof to me, that using mj might be counter productive in the dream-side, but oh well, I guess everybody already accepted that xD
Btw I dreamed Quentin Tarantino in my room and I made him try my glass+herbo combo and he was like "wtf is this thing man?" hahahaah I can't really tell why I dreamed about this but I guess the majority of dreams are non sense when analyzed with rational thinking...
Always on FC, even when on holidays! Talk more actively to you guys in few more days! Peace out

Smokey,

djonkoman

can't remember ever dreaming about vaping
and only one dream I got high, but the getting high part was missing only the being high part(and it was very special weed that made you able to fly, can't remember feeling high in that dream, only knowing that I was and being able to fly)

but then again, I rarely dream, wich isn't the weed's fault btw because before I ever smoked or vaped weed I dreamt even less(maybe once a half year or less, now sometimes multiple nights in a row and then not for a few weeks/months, very irregular)

djonkoman,
come to think of it, I dream about doing a lot of drugs in my sleep. I can't recall ever using a vape POV in a dream but I have with combustion. Prolly because in my dreams smoke tastes good! :lol:

the worst case of this I have ever heard was my friend woke up in the middle of the night on his back. There was a white substance on his chest. He snorted it, laid his head down and went back to sleep. Whata weird dream eh? Addictions I guess.

biojuggernaut,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
One of the more memorable drug induced lucid dreams I've had was when I was a teenager; I had taken a tab of orange sunshine LSD and eventually fell asleep in my bedroom after attempting to read a book which was a fail because I kept reading the same sentence over and over again. Anyway I remember that I dreamed that I had been awakened by a large vibrating capital letter "J" sitting upright on the chair.

jeffp,

weedemon

enthusiast
How do you guys do it? dream that is? I have noticed ever since i started using mj, I no longer dream. (or if i do i never remember them anymore)

weedemon,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
weedemon said:
How do you guys do it? dream that is? I have noticed ever since i started using mj, I no longer dream. (or if i do i never remember them anymore)
Try some smart drugs , good combo is melatonin with piracetam .
Actually when you are happy and laughing like usual while high and get higher brain function and you brain is burning a bit more fuel.. like serotonin ... which after sunfall turns in melatonin which is responsible for the visions aka dreams during sleep mode. The longevity is also dependable on the melatonin levels..
U can also try some 5-htp if melatonin doest help .
You can also aways get some dream enchancers (plentu afrikan stuff) like calea , sinuichi, etc..

Abysmal Vapor,
weedemon said:

+1 for what abys said. Also try going for a long walk or workout that night before dinner. It will allot you to hit REM sleep earlier helping with these chemical levels. A tolerance break might also help get more lucid and profound dreams. Like you said: "...prolly just can't remember them when you wake up."

biojuggernaut,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
weedemon said:

Yep I've noticed for years now that MJ, especially when consumed right before bed, blocks either my ability to dream or to remember them - which when you wake in the morning is pretty much the same difference.

Confirmed by the fact that now I'm on over a month's tolerance break, and every morning I wake up remembering at least 2 or 3 different dreams.
I've actually started getting quite annoyed with them. I'm deep into writing an enormous thesis at the moment and sometimes a night's worth of dreaming makes me feel like my body has slept but my mind hasn't got a bit, meaning I get mentally exhausted by about 1pm the next day.

Also my family suffered a loss fairly recently, and sometimes seeing the face of a deceased family member in a dream doesn't exactly put you in a great mood for the start of the morning.

Actually quite looking forward to getting off my tolerance break so that I can get a more restful night's sleep again!

wilf789,
I've tried Calea Zacatechichi and only really noticed an odd ability to get 5 or 6 hours sleep and feel very rested. This was with smoking+tea. No lucid dreaming, and maybe a slight increase in dream recall. The tea is incredibly bitter but it actually grows on you. Maybe my batch wasn't the best.

charliedontsurf,

djonkoman

I discovered something weird tonight that I expected for longer...
I noticed that tonight in my dream I knew I was dreaming(it was a cery weird dream as uual and there was some sort of macine/yellow box where youcould lie in and it was a dreammachine, and I remember that in my dream I thought 'this is just like inception, a dream within a dream', didn't go into the machine tough, as far as I remember the dream at least, I think I was scared of getting caught by zombies while layng there in that machine since there was a kind of zombie-invasion in my dream, and I was in some sort of structure with 4 indentical big parts, but it was kind of a maze of hallways etc, and one of those 4 parts was taken over by zmbies even tough I don't think I ever saw a zombie in the dream)
but, I didn't go lucid, even tough I knew I was dreaming....
I even remember a part of my dream(well probably a different dream the same night since it had no relation with that other part I described), I even thought about that I could go lucid and change the dream but I didn't for some reason

djonkoman,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
wilf789 said:
Yep I've noticed for years now that MJ, especially when consumed right before bed, blocks either my ability to dream or to remember them - which when you wake in the morning is pretty much the same difference.

Confirmed by the fact that now I'm on over a month's tolerance break, and every morning I wake up remembering at least 2 or 3 different dreams.
I've actually started getting quite annoyed with them. I'm deep into writing an enormous thesis at the moment and sometimes a night's worth of dreaming makes me feel like my body has slept but my mind hasn't got a bit, meaning I get mentally exhausted by about 1pm the next day.

I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I am on a T-break or not. I seem to remember my dreams in bursts. I will go 6 months without remembering shit then one day (just like a few days ago) I will remember one. Then I'll go a night with nothing, then the next night its back. Odd.

When I used to bartend, I would have all night dream bartending shift only to have to wake up the next morning and go to work for real. Its been 2 years since I quit the bar and they have stopped. BUT, last night I had a big ol bartending dream. Its always the same thing: I'm not very busy, but I cannot remember anyone's drinks and I keep fucking shit up everywhere lol. I woke up this morning and felt totally mentally drained because I spent all night trying to remember peoples drink orders haha

I woke up and my GF was watching TV next to me, first thing outta my mouth was "Fuck that was an annoying dream, feel like I've been working all night!"

I know all of this happened because I ran into some old friends I used to work with 2 days ago and they mentioned that I should come back and work one night a week. No thanks haha

JDSupreme,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Usually I don't remember many of my dreams but yesterday I went with no nic juice in my ecig all day as a test to see how I'd do. Good news is: didn't kill my husband or son :D

I did however dream like mad last night and remembered it this morning. I dreamed that my car had gotten broken into while in a parking lot and my travel tote bag with my 3 IO's, stash of herb and ABV container were missing :( I'm sure other missing stuff too but during the dream all I could think of was my missing travel vape stuff!! The whole dream was crazy! I remember telling my husband his camcorder was still in the car but my walkie talkies (IO's) were not. He was laughing and I was PISSED OFF ROFL!! Thank goodness it was a dream...freaking nightmare really :lol:

Lo,

djonkoman

strangely, the last week or so I dream almost every night
but the details are quick forgotten in the morning, especially since I always have very absrd dreams, especially the locations are absurd, but in my dream I'm completely familliar woth thaty locatio as of I've lived there for my whole life and always know the way etc, in my dream everything makes total sense and everything is logical and clear to me, I always know what's going on without actually experiencing it, as if every dream comes completely with it's life full of memories, altough I'm still completely me
but if I'm aweake in the morning I realise how absurd it was, and that makes it hard to remember the detais(since in my dream it was so obvious it wasn't worth paying special attention to)

weird thing is that last week there are at least 2 nights of wich I in certaintity remember that in my dream I knew I was dreaming, but didn't go lucid, and it's possible that was the case with more dreams

and this last week or so I often wake up still feeling a bit high, so for me it's more that weed improves my recall it seems

djonkoman,

djonkoman

my pd appeared in my dream last night
details are hazey be now(evening), I just remember 2 things:
that somewhere early in the dream I had grinded weed
later, my pd was in my dream, but it turned out that it was actually a box containing some empty broken eggs(empty like blown out, and later broken)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom