do aroma therapy machines overnight power weed?

Mookie0608

Glad the Mighty’s working better for you, I think it’s a better option than the Pax in most ways. If you end up needing an even lower smell option, some of the convection vaporizers may be better for you since they’re not continuously cooking like the conduction Pax or (to a lesser degree) the hybrid Mighty.

It does sound like you’re using a lot and using it very frequently though. Maybe that’s what you need, and maybe you have a high enough tolerance that you’re functional during the day with that level of medication in your system now, but I think you could probably lower the dose and get the same effects with a lot less material. An ounce in a week is far more than the vast majority of us use.

Remember, not long ago you had a very low tolerance, and now it’s very high. Your dosage so far I’m guessing has been determined more by how much your vapes hold than how much you need at once. That’s how most people start out, but I think you have enough experience now to start dialing your own dosage in.

If you start measuring your doses and lowering them a little at a time you’ll probably find that even if you have a little trouble as you lower it, you’ll eventually find a level where you get the pain relief you need without using so much material.

I also still strongly recommend mixing vaporizing with edibles to get the best results (at least in my case). With such a high tolerance now, eating a small amount may not even be noticeable, and you’ll probably be able to comfortably take a fairly large dose. At any effective dose, it should last a lot longer than vaping and help you avoid having to vape as often.

If you’re still unsure, you might try some 1:1 CBD:THC to start with, maybe 5-10mg, and then increase dosage and THC percentage from there if necessary when you’re comfortable with it.

Agree with you there especially the tolerance but Also I don’t vape this often during the day not by choice more so so I don’t lose my license and mmp cars. Can’t drive if you had any marijuana in your system. I might smoke 2-3 joints unless it’s a long day and cbd then the number could go way up. Maybe I mis lead you. A ounce in a week is acdc. Now at night I will vape every 45 minutes to an hour occasionally 2 hours, and I’m not sure if tolerance also refers to that strain but I’m much more comfortable with the high from purple Urkel the say blueberry kush. I can handle it but I swear it maybe an indica unless not grown right it’s kike a hybrid or Sativa. 0 body high and it’s all intense in the head. I got real giggly shocks of that euphoria feeling like I did something good or just like the fuzzy warm feeling but all in my head, and I was not literally hot or warm . Just using it as that old saying. I only vape a lot of cbd strains or roll them in joints I strictly vape thc well for the time being. Large amounts is strictly acdc and I love it but also hate it as it’s so expensive and I’m limited to 2 months a month.

To be honest though I’m not sure if holding in vape even makes sense linger then 3 seconds. I just hold in for about 2-3 seconds and try to take deep inhales and I get that nice high. I thought my tolerance built up pretty good to purple at least because I barely feel it even though I know I’m high just not lying attention to it I learned how to relax I think part of my problem along with being new to thc wasn’t getting my self worked up before hand looking to deep into it causing anxiety along with fighting the relaxation. I’m looking back though and I do agree with you on the low tolerance. I’m just not sure if being that comfortable to vape so often literally on the hour at times it does not bother me and that’s the tolerance or I just love the effects that much that the paranoia and anxiety can’t win.

Now that I’m back to the mighty though it’s confusing me. Took the same dose/draws I usually take with pax yet I felt so much more body effects and felt higher. Tomorrow though I may try my first full day dosing on pure thc.

About the edibles I was hesistant for the longest time, but I just got the gummy tray for the mbm but the doses are only 2mg so I may try that. I’m making some coco butter up over the next few days and I think I’ll make a batch of gummies up to. Inwas hoping to make a cookie or brownies but I need to use an oven and I’m technically not supposed to eat them kind of foods. I may be doing a bad thing but I don’t take medium every day. I find some of the strains I tried help a lot with indigestion. More so the pineapple shock. Few nights I ate ice cream I regretted it and within 20 minutes of vaping it all melted away. So I’m not taken the pills daily anymore.

The buzzing I love in my body could be the body high, and when that fades away that’s when the pain starts back up again so as soon as I feel it going away I usually re vape to get the buzzing back and when it does the pain is gone. Unless I feel to drowsy. That’s the only thing with weed unless I mis understood in the beginning indicas will knock you out I was under the impression there is no fighting it knocks you out like a dose Anastasia. I had it so much in my life that I may get deeply relaxed and drowsy but that’s not enough to make me sleep if I close my eyes. I’ll still toss and turn just not in pain. The way it was explained to me was if you have a strong enough indica and I was told purple urkel can be one that will knock you out in a high enough dose that if you close your eyes you will be in a sound sleep in a few seconds. But I also had a buddy of mine that I some what trust who said sometimes that’s where you may need a higher dose of thc or at least he claimed people that went to him treating pain and insomnia saw the best results at 18% thc even though the terpenes do the magic, but if the dispensaries are all about profit then the quality could come way down. He was telling me that blueberry kush even though indica dominant can have 2 separate results. If you wait to harvest usually a late harvest when the terpenes are pure amber in color you will get that true indica feeling. If they are still clearing/white or not bright amber you get less of a pain relief very mild sedation and more of a different effect that relaxes you but it will not knock you out or couch lock you.

Now I’m just confused on if the avb still turns dark brown.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

That’s funny I just picked up holy grail today and tangie. I am so eager to try the holy grail tonight but I still have purple urkel left in my vaporizer. All though I recently read not sure if there is truth behind it that those dosing capsules to store your weed for the mighty stores your weed for on the go if I understood what I read correctly you out the whole metal container in the chamber? And you can just swap out as you go just gotta remember what’s in there but the metal containers are meant to go in the bowl/oven.

Mookie0608,

Skunkport

Try sealing your door, like get some foam rubber around the edges and flexible plastic at the bottom to keep the smell contained.

Last resort is to get yourself a small growing tent, a carbon filter and extraction fan.
Not to grow, put it in your room and smoke it in. Well, you'd need a little light too, say a t5 tube or something, but yeah, little side table, leave all your smoking stuff inside, boom no smell.

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion
Last resort is to get yourself a small growing tent, a carbon filter and extraction fan.
Not to grow, put it in your room and smoke it in. Well, you'd need a little light too, say a t5 tube or something, but yeah, little side table, leave all your smoking stuff inside, boom no smell.
That idea sounds glorious to me!

I’d kit mine out with a rainbow Philips Hue light, bluetooth speaker, some interesting reading material, floor cushions, and a beaded curtain to set the stoner-she-shack vibe. Maybe a lava lamp for extra “groovy-ness”.

ViCKi LEEKX,
Reactions: looney2nz

Mookie0608

The smell is hardly even noticeable now using mighty. Just gotta get used to cleaning it. The top part is not the easiest to take apart, and a lot of vaped bud gets clogged and stuck all over the screen. Along with when I should swap my bud out. I vaped last night until the vapor quality got poor and started really tasting nasty. Actually hit a point last night I didn’t even get high I was like yup you gotta be done.

Vaporware

Troy from 420 Vape Zone (used to be on YouTube, now using his own website) loves the Mighty and has some videos on cleaning, etc.

When you use the strains that are less effective for you, if you’re using them to stay more functional during the day, you may be able to mix some Purple Urkle or other more effective strains in with whatever’s not quite cutting it and get at least some more pain relief, hopefully without glueing yourself to the couch.

If Purple Urkle isn’t always working as well for you, look for other good Indicas and switch between them. A lot of people say that if they use a strain consistently it won’t work as well, but switching helps.

Purple Urkle is good, and it’s a parent of my favorite strain (Granddaddy Purple), but there’s a lot of good stuff out there. One I’m pretty happy with right now is called Black Diamond, but if you even find it where you are there’s no guarantee that it’ll be as good (or even the same genetics), so the best advice I can give you on that front is to look/ask for heavy Indicas and see which others work for you.

Lowering your tolerance a little might help even more though, and switching up vaporizers can also help, so I’m glad the Mighty’s working for you and keeping the smell down better.

Vaporware,

Mookie0608

Yeah I’m trying. Not easy though finding new strains that won’t make my anxiety worse. Purple Urkel is one of the few that can come me down and keep me in control.

Last edited:
Mookie0608,
Reactions: asdf420
Top Bottom