do aroma therapy machines overnight power weed?

Mookie0608

hey guys I need to do something. I vape weed and blow out the window out night it’s as bad as smoking the smell is just as strong just does not linger as long but will still linger up to an hour. I think my problem is the vape is out the window but the smell leaks through the pax 3 and the 2-4 second it’s takes to reseal it in my skunk bag let’s it linger for awhile. Even if I take the lif off a mason jar the smell is strong and febreeze or Lysol does not help. Neither do candles. There better but one I’m not lighting a candle every 20 minutes and 2. They don’t cover the smell up 100% you can clearly tell there is a weed smell you get a hint of it. My parents keep complaining they hate it enough that weed is available for medical use and back in there day it was as bad and still do this day according to them the law clearly states weed is in the same class of heroin mushrooms lsd etc. they keep getting pissed off and don’t care how it makes me feel or helps. If I grind inside it’s as strong as vapor or smoke as well. I need to hide this smell I’m at the point I barely smell it and it may be funny, but when I pass a skunk on the road I lt makes me want to medicate.

The doctor I see who got me on the program they use some sort of machine that’s an aroma therapy machine that plug ins to the wall and keeps the air clean and fresh all day long. It’s like a humidifier except it’s an odor that constantly comes out of the steam mist or what ever it is. Smells very strong. I keep my stuff in skunk bags, and stash logic. I’m at the point I’m going insane I feel like I shouldn’t have to be ashame or hide what I’m doing. If I’m in my own home I should be free. I gotta hide this weed smell if I can’t then we’ll no there is no can’t I have to it I’m screwed.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
I have a large air HEPA air cleaner in my bedroom with about 25-30lbs of activated charcoal in it,
keep the door closed, stuff a towel along the bottom of the door to seal airflow and turn the air cleaner on high (noisy, but helps)... alternately, you can setup a duct from your window to the outdoors, with a activated charcoal canister and fan and just blow your exhale into the duct.

Vaporware

A good air filter could definitely help, aromatherapy stuff may cover it up (it can smell fairly strong itself, depending on which oils you choose), but I agree your parents need an education.

10 years ago, I was right about where they are now because I’d been lied to my entire life and because I’d seen people using cannabis *and* other drugs go through a lot of bad shit. Unfortunately, I couldn’t distinguish the relatively harmless drug from the real problems, so I believed what I was told, that it was all addictive and seriously damaging to your mind and body.

About 8-9 years ago I (unwillingly) had some facts shoved in my face, and over the next few years I softened on it to the point where I voted for my state’s MMJ program, thinking there was a place for it in medicine but I never expected to use it.

As my own medical condition got worse though, and no medication I was prescribed that my insurance would even help to pay for worked very well for me, I finally had to reluctantly get a card. Even when I did, I was hesitant to try it, never having tried a mind-altering drug (including nicotine or alcohol).

I waited a couple of weeks after my card came in, but the day I finally tried it I quickly realized how wrong I’d been about it. It completely replaced multiple much more worrisome pharmaceuticals, and it’s been more effective for me as a muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory and pain reliever than anything else I’ve had.

Having been on it almost every night for the last 4 years, the only negative thing I can say about it is that if I take it while I’m in a bad place mentally/emotionally it can sometimes exacerbate that a bit, but if I can nudge my thoughts in the right direction it can also help.

In case anyone in your parents’ position is reading this, I also want to say I continue to use it almost exclusively at night (because that’s usually all I need), and when I had to take over a month off and a couple of weeks at another point, I had no withdrawal symptoms, no obsessive thoughts about it, really very little thought about it at all except when I was in more pain than I needed to be due to falling back on inferior medications.

Some people can certainly become dependent on it mentally, and possibly even physically a little if they’re frequent/heavy users, but few people seem to have serious problems with dependence/withdrawal, unlike pharmaceutical drugs such as antidepressants which I had pretty severe withdrawal symptoms from, even though I was slowly ramping the dose down, and I’ve talked to many other people with similar stories.

Anyone who really does honest research on this (not just reading the propaganda on anti-cannabis sites) and compares it to the data on other commonly prescribed drugs (probably even drugs you’ve been prescribed) should easily convince themselves that at *minimum* cannabis compares favorably to many pharmaceutical drugs in number and severity of side effects, risk of death (which appears to be nonexistent with cannabis*), and ability to help at least some people (I believe most).

You may not be able to change their minds overnight, but someone needs to plant the right seeds in their heads.

For example, how many people die from cannabis use?

There have been claims recently about the “first ever death from marijuana”, but even if they were right about that (which I don’t believe), that’s a hell of a lot better record than even a lot of over the counter medications have.

Did you know that cannabis is related to the hops used in beer? They even have some of the same compounds in them. Obviously not all, but some of the same terpenes, etc. That may make it less threatening to people.

If you do some research I’m sure you can find some things that would help get through to them, and if you can’t deliver the information yourself, maybe someone you know who’s sympathetic can help. Especially if it’s a friend or family member who uses it themselves, as long as your parents still trust them.

I hope that helps; good luck!

* The one concern I have about health of cannabis users (other than smoking which I don’t think is a great idea) is for people with pre-existing heart problems. In some people at least, under some conditions, immediately after use it can increase someone’s heart rate for a few minutes, and for some people that could be a problem.

That’s a pretty small risk for a pretty small number of people though, and nothing compared to the risk posed to everyone by even over the counter pain relievers.

sickmanfraud

hey guys I need to do something. I vape weed and blow out the window out night it’s as bad as smoking the smell is just as strong just does not linger as long but will still linger up to an hour. I think my problem is the vape is out the window but the smell leaks through the pax 3 and the 2-4 second it’s takes to reseal it in my skunk bag let’s it linger for awhile. Even if I take the lif off a mason jar the smell is strong and febreeze or Lysol does not help. Neither do candles. There better but one I’m not lighting a candle every 20 minutes and 2. They don’t cover the smell up 100% you can clearly tell there is a weed smell you get a hint of it. My parents keep complaining they hate it enough that weed is available for medical use and back in there day it was as bad and still do this day according to them the law clearly states weed is in the same class of heroin mushrooms lsd etc. they keep getting pissed off and don’t care how it makes me feel or helps. If I grind inside it’s as strong as vapor or smoke as well. I need to hide this smell I’m at the point I barely smell it and it may be funny, but when I pass a skunk on the road I lt makes me want to medicate.

The doctor I see who got me on the program they use some sort of machine that’s an aroma therapy machine that plug ins to the wall and keeps the air clean and fresh all day long. It’s like a humidifier except it’s an odor that constantly comes out of the steam mist or what ever it is. Smells very strong. I keep my stuff in skunk bags, and stash logic. I’m at the point I’m going insane I feel like I shouldn’t have to be ashame or hide what I’m doing. If I’m in my own home I should be free. I gotta hide this weed smell if I can’t then we’ll no there is no can’t I have to it I’m screwed.

I am not saying your parents are correct in their thinking.

However, as long as you live under their roof I believe you should respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not.

MegaMan2k

There is no hiding the terps, dry out your buds in the sun and make some moroccan style hash, much less smelly when handling etc.

Or start using edibles instead.

MegaMan2k,

Mookie0608

I have n problem with the smell it’s my freal My parents who are still pissed off im on the medical marijuana program. The smell doesn’t bother me my mom starts getting upset saying if we have company now this smells like a drug house. Here’s another prime example witch is one of the biggest ones. If I carry my vaporizer outside to clean it out charge it what ever it’s leaves it’s stench every where I go. Marijuana is illegal you need to keep it a secret no matter how bad your hurting you can’t use it until company leaves this is going to stop.

I have heart issues as well, beset arythmia to be exact. It does not bother me vaping though I feel it smoking. It seems to help though more so with a heavy indica. Maybe the doctors I run my mouth about a lot are eight I do have a heart condition but it’s anxiety that I feel most of the time. Indicas calm me down so much.

I’m going to try to find that vape buddy or the other one, but that may still be an minor issue for me unless I drop the pax and leave it in the vape buddy thing. The pax reals horribly even when it’s cool and not on. I think part of the problem along with them and there friends and that annoying old phrase “pot is a gateway drug” is there biggest issue. They started smoking weed and blame weed for doing mushrooms lsd or what ever else there friends did plus the first visit to a dispensary there telling you weeds been legal for medical use but cops harass you, intimidate you, and bully you. I know some things some parents don’t tell there Kisangani but I know something happened many years ago and it included marijuana on a serious side.

Believe me when they mention it I try to smile and stay calm that really pisses them off “I’m turning into a druggie” medical marijuana is a drug that is no different just not as hard as others out there” “medical marijuana is just another scam and you were brain washed” you paid $100 for a cars fkr 2 years plus $375 for the doctors appointments and now you have to pay $100 every 3 months that part some is a scam. I can see that part being a rip off considering it’s $100 for 2 seconds. I got decertified cost me $100 I didn’t even need to be seen I just had to drive here and pay them checked in the girl took my money and said your all good see you in 3 months unless the state makes good on there word and changes it to annual check ups. Plus the $60 for 8ths and $120 or what ever for quarters. My dad goes there simply legal drug dealers. You can find weeed on the street cheaper then that and odds are it will be better quality then you can get at any dispensary here. So that’s kind of what I’m dealing with along with pot was illegal back in our time and the ones who tried it back then for the most bad part experimented with other drugs especially at wood stock. There kind of stuck in that time. I love my parents but I’m getting tired of this everything I try winds up upsetting them some how. I tried educating them on it and part of them understands it until the old school part comes out nah this is all a scam. Look how much money it cost you to get on the program and how much you’re”dope costs” plus they are all non profit. People don’t realize non profit is one of the highest income jobs you can have. Non profit means after all expenses the COMPANY MAKES NO MONEY what ever is left after over head goes into the pockets of the higher ups and maybe some employees tax free for the non profit organization. That’s basically what I’m working. It could make it Moreno difficult to the few times they been to a dispensary with me what the employees looked like working there. I tried explaining for the customer side you been there 2-3 times majority of the time I go there I am the young one you won’t velueve how many senior citizens go there or people in there’s 40s and 50s. It’s a difficult battle. I’m on it for chronic pain but the thing I have not told them is it’s also to sleep and for ptsd. In a very non messed up way if I light up when I’m feeling down it does not take long to put a smile on and lose the bad thoughts. When ever they are expecting company nope no medicating until they leave, and I try to not even do it in front of them.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I am not saying your parents are correct in their thinking.

However, as long as you live under their roof I believe you should respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not.

I agree with you here but at the same time I don’t have a choice I can’t live on my own I’m disabled. This is embarrassing but I don’t think I will ever be able to live on my own unless I get married. The amount of times I slip and fall in the shower even with a mat or trip up and fall is un real. I just don’t get it at all. One minute my dads fine with it and the next my mom starts freaking out then he does too. I went on vacation well just home away from home earlier in summer they both saw a difference I had no weed I barely went out and never did anything and They could tell I was in a lot of pain. Got to the point this is done. You have to get in the program or or we will find a way to take the stuff with us. Now they are back to it’s bad for you non of this stuff is true etc. just look st the type of people who go into these places and I can get that point but not all of them look like bad people. My first appointment there was an older woman there trying to calm them down and telling us how it changes her life etc. my parents were not allowed in with me to the back room. She got them to allow just one of them back with me. She says I know you guys have a load of questions that you need answered so I’ll talk to them. She comes and and says they agreed to let one of you back as well. We been there for about an hour just talking before I finally picked out what I want. Vaporizing for me I’ll vape especially at night ever 45 minutes to an hour that’s when the high fades away so I do what I got to t get the body buzz back and lose the pain. In there eyes I’m medicating way to much way to often yet I can make a quarter of something good last a week. Unless it’s cbd that really bothers hem. It helps but I’ll smoke cbd I can’t vape it like that it’s more effective smoking so For acdc as an example I finally found it does help a lot but if I want a pain free day then that’s a lot of rolling a day. Not joking I’ll smoke a joint about every 30 minutes on a bad day. I went through an ounce in a week well more so 5.5 days.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I am still debating on edibles I know hey will work longer plus no smell. I took the first step. I can’t bake anything I really wanted to try and make a chocolate chip cookie edible but I’m still trying to figure that one but I did get the mb2 machine and I got the gummy tray as well to make gummies. We will see how that works.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I was looking into that smoke buddy, and it does seem to make a difference, but I’m not sure how it will fully help. The other part of my problem is the vaporizer itself. It’s not really the vapor that stinks everything up as I blow it outside it’s the smell of the weed/I’m assuming residue. I can tell when it’s the smell of the vaporizer doing it as well. Compared to the smell of vapor. The smell from the vaporizer alone will smell a room up if it makes sense what I’m trying to say. When I blow the vape out of the window I turn it off then have to walk over to my bag or I bring it with me and the smell inside he vaporizer is what seems to be the biggest issue. I only vape if I blow out the window. My 2 biggest issues are the smell that come from the pax it self or opening a container of weed/grinding though I try to grind outside but even while loading the pax that’s where the bulk of the smell comes from most of the time if they complain it’s from me loading it as soon as I load it they scream I smell pot before I lterally vape it. Plus the pax jt self trying to get it away as fast as possible.

I went to bed bath and beyond to get a aromatherapy diffuser and the guy goes and says what are you allergic to? These machines can be bad for you in the long run if you run them all the time and you are constantly breathing the chemicals in the oils and inhale them. Unless that machine was not an aromatherapy machine at the doctor office constantly making a strong scent.

Mookie0608,

LabPong

The Pax vapes are the some of the most smelly you can get.....that is half your problem. Try to grind and put in separate smell proof smaller container from your main stash...then you can have enough ready for a day or few....and then not deal with added smells of grinding/getting ready for a sesh.

But as for trying another vape......you can get many answers here if you tell us exactly how you use a vape and what you expect...and what is most important to you in a vape. If you can get a good induction heater for it....it is super quick and fast to use and get medicated with.

When I was young.....I did 1 hitters out of a bong (first ever use from me of that word on this forum....as it means combustion to me.....water unit = vaping to me)......I used a rolled up towel to blow my hits into. That worked better than trying to keep the smell/smoke from leaking into the room as you try to blow all of it out of the window...but some gets back inside.

Vapcap would be one recommendation from me as far as a vape goes that you can be pretty stealthy with in vapor smells. It can get you medicated well and be super efficient as well.

I have pain and and nerve damage problems in my spine....so I can understand where you are in your situation. Edibles do not work for me at all unfortunately and I do not have access to good CBD oils. I pretty much stick to the best indica's I can get. I have good luck getting relief in my working day with a sesh in the morning and then after lunch. I have to do physical stuff every day, without my daily indica's....not sure what I would do ...besides stay hooked on opiates and muscle relaxers ...no thanks.

If using a small torch is not an issue....probably a vapcap or a sticky brick may be your best bet for power and quickness of relief.

EDIT after reading your last post....

You would do well off with a good desktop vape for full pain relief performance. But this will be an issue for you as they make a lot of smell because they produce huge amounts of vapor. I use my 2 powerful vapes usually in evenings or if I have an issue where I need pain relief like....freaking NOW. lol

I would luv for you to be able to try the flowerpot or elev8r....I get much longer effects with these guys compared to my arizers and vapcap....but I need to think well during my work day too....and that is hard to do using my desktops.

I don't use the sticky bricks....but I know they would offer you really good performance for a portable type vape ...if you can deal with using a torch.

Last edited:
LabPong,
Reactions: Squiby

Mookie0608

The Pax vapes are the some of the most smelly you can get.....that is half your problem. Try to grind and put in separate smell proof smaller container from your main stash...then you can have enough ready for a day or few....and then not deal with added smells of grinding/getting ready for a sesh.

But as for trying another vape......you can get many answers here if you tell us exactly how you use a vape and what you expect...and what is most important to you in a vape. If you can get a good induction heater for it....it is super quick and fast to use and get medicated with.

When I was young.....I did 1 hitters out of a bong (first ever use from me of that word on this forum....as it means combustion to me.....water unit = vaping to me)......I used a rolled up towel to blow my hits into. That worked better than trying to keep the smell/smoke from leaking into the room as you try to blow all of it out of the window...but some gets back inside.

Vapcap would be one recommendation from me as far as a vape goes that you can be pretty stealthy with in vapor smells. It can get you medicated well and be super efficient as well.

I have pain and and nerve damage problems in my spine....so I can understand where you are in your situation. Edibles do not work for me at all unfortunately and I do not have access to good CBD oils. I pretty much stick to the best indica's I can get. I have good luck getting relief in my working day with a sesh in the morning and then after lunch. I have to do physical stuff every day, without my daily indica's....not sure what I would do ...besides stay hooked on opiates and muscle relaxers ...no thanks.

If using a small torch is not an issue....probably a vapcap or a sticky brick may be your best bet for power and quickness of relief.

EDIT after reading your last post....

You would do well off with a good desktop vape for full pain relief performance. But this will be an issue for you as they make a lot of smell because they produce huge amounts of vapor. I use my 2 powerful vapes usually in evenings or if I have an issue where I need pain relief like....freaking NOW. lol

I would luv for you to be able to try the flowerpot or elev8r....I get much longer effects with these guys compared to my arizers and vapcap....but I need to think well during my work day too....and that is hard to do using my desktops.

I don't use the sticky bricks....but I know they would offer you really good performance for a portable type vape ...if you can deal with using a torch.

I also have the mighty the latest one with the fix for I think battery or the firefly 2 but I didn’t care for fire fly. Damn thing almost caught fire choked me out fully combusting black weed. To be honest. The mighty may have been my favorite when the pax was sent in to fix and they would not tell me what was wrong with it but at least they sent me back a new one. The mighty takes a bit to heat up but I think it was smoother vapor and this could be in my head but I think maybe better stronger pain relief.

On a side note what tempature do you vape at? Lately I been staying on 390, and I know high temps can be bad for you getting some nasty carcinogens but aside from that it seems like vaping above 400 offers better relief and more of the gas mask effect except you never pass out. I get into a very deep relaxation and drowsiness like I’m in a dream. I don’t mind it though because the pain relief seems a lot more intense. The head high is really strong as well but the body high gets a huge boost. I have been experimenting again but I’m not sure if maybe I’m just getting a ton of weed in my system or not. I vape the most at night. And once 6:00 comes around I’ll vape about ever hour then ones 9 hits as soon as I start losing the buzzing I vape again about every 40 minutes so maybe it could be a combination of that and testing out different tempatures. I know weed won’t kill you so that’s why I’m comfortable dosing so often at night I really enjoy the body effects so I want to keep it going all night no matter how groggy I get the next morning and sluggish I am. The mighty only goes up to 410 I believe. I only take 2 draws at one session to though usually there 8-10 second draws occasionally 12.

I been keeping a log though and even though some times I get a nice strong high at 390 I feel like based on my notes 420 offers a very strong longer lasting intense high. With powerful body effects.

As to your question on what I want in a vape I’ll get to that next. I thought about the volcano but one I’m not having a part my unless you can leave the balloon full all day long I’ll never vape that much at one time.

I originally wanted fast on demand heating, and my firefly 2 does do that, but at this point I want something that will have a decent battery life, a strong body high. Less odor more vapor. I won’t lie I hated my pax until I stopped using the stock screen and lid I switched over to a new screen and a vented lid forget the name but it’s on vapecritics website.

I think the only think I dislike about the mighty is the time it takes to heat up. For some reason I thought the vapor was richer and cleaner as well more if a taste of the bud and seemed to last longer. When I vape over 400 I may only get 3-4 sessions.

I tried vaping on the lowest setting during the day time and I barely feel anything I feel it with hybrids and sativas but it does not help the pain like high tempatures do. I crank up the temp over 400 a few times and I do start feeling it more in my legs. Vaped blueberry kush last night and it seemed like I felt it more in my upper body where purple urkle can be felt in my entire body, but the thc content is only 13% and was Looking for something stronger. I just don’t seem to get the same high I did when I first started it no matter how many draws I get. I can get really high but I can’t quit get to the intensity of the body high I once did. I’m not sure what to think of it’s a tolerance thing or what. The blueberry kush is about 16.75% thc and it did feel stronger but I was still having pain I felt the high in my head and real good in my chest and shoulders but that’s it. Unless I need a higher dos. I tend to take new strains slow. Instead of my full 8 second draw I start at about 4 just to get a feel for how she will work.

Like I said though that’s why I’m looking for in a vaporizer. Maybe I’ll try out the firefly again and use a lower tempature but I was trying to sell it as well.

You just made me really start thinking about the mighty. I think I’ll vape that tonight with the purple urkle tonight and see how it makes me feel. I’m wondering if the high from that was better. Same time though I’m using stock screen but still using vented oven lid.

Also though with my pain I have had dozens of surgeries to correct club feet and distal arthrogryposys from knees down. Most of my pain in the bad areas are where all the scars are. It’s not just general pain. When I have my bad days I can feel the pain and it feels like it’s deep in the bones. I don’t have muscles either they never developed from knees down. I’m just skin and bone. So maybe my pain is a little different. It’s not like aches or pains that come and go the pain is always there just worse then others some days on top of the arthritis.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

To be honest though I have tried a handful of high cbd strains, sativas, and hybrids and so far non seem to be as effective for the body effect as indicas but there have been a handful of indicas that don’t help either, but I’m also told though that take blueberry kush for example if they harvest it early it will not help my pain if the trichomes are not fully Amber in color. Or help me sleep etc. I went to a dispensary recently that sold 2 strains of blueberry kush. One was good for day time relief if I think nasua and anxiety or something and the 2nd one they claimed offered powerful pain relief and deep relaxation with heavy sedation in higher doses. I didn’t get it though they didn’t have any. I think New Jersey really needs store fronts that sell pre packaged bud because non of them can keep up with the demand except for curaleaf even then they sell out of some strains fast. Like how they have them out west where you may have dozens of strains to pick from but they are already grown and packaged by other farms if it makes sense.

Mookie0608,

LabPong

Mookie......the Mighty is a good vape. I would use that over the pax or firefly...it should offer better medication than those 2.

NJ... Sounds like you have some ok flower choices.

I have some Blueberry Kush right now as well. It is more head feeling than body....it is about 24%.

Don't get too hung up on names and %'s.......it is more about how well it was grown and cured. Stick to Indica's or Indica leaning flowers. I have found that if grown well from good stock....gorilla glue 4 works pretty well for me. I have had 4 or 5 different growers offerings....and even though there was a big difference in quality and taste between them...that strain is good for me.

I like any Indica that is grown well.

Last edited:
LabPong,

Mookie0608

I have not tried a dozen indicas yet close I think 7 or 8 but purple urkle so far seems to be the heaviest body effect out of shark shock, blueberry kush, taffie, pineapple shock, Larry og, and purple urkel. I think I tried purple romulan

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

Mookie......the Mighty is a good vape. I would use that over the pax or firefly...it should offer better medication than those 2.

What state are you in....if I may ask? Sounds like you have some ok flower choices.

New Jersey. A lot of our buds though if you go by the effects and benefits the dispensaries say over Leafly the bulk of it is best for treating depression, hunger, and stress. The place I frequent most seems to get the weirdest strains in like cookies and cream pineapple shock that I can’t find any data about a cross if shark shock and a strain called pineapple I believe. They are introducing 2 new strains tomorrow but like usual just like almost everything they offer it’s great for depression and stress that’s practically it. They are holy grail kush. And tangie. I been saying this for quite some time but I really desperately want to try northern lights. Even when I was taking prescription pain medications I needed really strong stuff. My body rejects the weak crap or just doesn’t work.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

based on the few dispensaries we have here I’m to the point I want to start my own, and I would cater to everyone’s needs and offer higher thc strains. I’m not joking when I say combined of all dispensaries the average thca content is about 14.7% 18%+ are few and far between. Even the high cbd strains are so low in content, and I would not try to rip people off either. Some of these places will coco a major attitude if you try to look at your bud before leaving the store. Plus I think a lot of the places push for more bud as soon as possible so don’t cure properly or the proper amount of time or flowering time. They sell out fast so I’m sure they rush the process to get more out there.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

NJ... Sounds like you have some ok flower choices.

I have some Blueberry Kush right now as well. It is more head feeling than body....it is about 24%.

Don't get too hung up on names and %'s.......it is more about how well it was grown and cured. Stick to Indica's or Indica leaning flowers. I have found that if grown well from good stock....gorilla glue 4 works pretty well for me. I have had 4 or 5 different growers offerings....and even though there was a big difference in quality and taste between them...that strain is good for me.

I like any Indica that is grown well.

That’s interesting. I will try cookies and creams next time it’s available but for some reason I don’t think it’s the same genetics as Leafly says. I’ll try it though.

We do have 1 place well 2 now I think a new dispensary just opened with gorilla glue #4 but I hear people say it’s not the same quality or effects you will get out west. The thc content is only like 13.6% as well, and it’s not very popular. One guy said he had better gg off the street.

I think I’ll go take a drive though and try the gg I need more purple urkel anyway it seems to be the best strain I tried so far.

I agree with you on the way t was grown and cured. I personally was raised to take pride in your work. I don’t think that’s something they do here in jersey. I’m really interested in the benefits of marijuana and I’m wishing I was a millionaire so I could open up my own dispensary. I would rather take less of a profit by paying employees more money that have the experience and providing a quality product then just trying to make a quick buck. I’m told though that the licensing it costs to be approved for a facility is in the millions and it you may have to pay a huge fee for operating annually as well.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

Now that I’m thinking about it though even Leafly says blueberry kush settles into a strong heavy body sensation that relieves pain well.

Mookie0608,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
I agree with you here but at the same time I don’t have a choice I can’t live on my own I’m disabled. This is embarrassing but I don’t think I will ever be able to live on my own unless I get married. The amount of times I slip and fall in the shower even with a mat or trip up and fall is un real. I just don’t get it at all. One minute my dads fine with it and the next my mom starts freaking out then he does too. I went on vacation well just home away from home earlier in summer they both saw a difference I had no weed I barely went out and never did anything and They could tell I was in a lot of pain. Got to the point this is done. You have to get in the program or or we will find a way to take the stuff with us. Now they are back to it’s bad for you non of this stuff is true etc. just look st the type of people who go into these places and I can get that point but not all of them look like bad people. My first appointment there was an older woman there trying to calm them down and telling us how it changes her life etc. my parents were not allowed in with me to the back room. She got them to allow just one of them back with me. She says I know you guys have a load of questions that you need answered so I’ll talk to them. She comes and and says they agreed to let one of you back as well. We been there for about an hour just talking before I finally picked out what I want. Vaporizing for me I’ll vape especially at night ever 45 minutes to an hour that’s when the high fades away so I do what I got to t get the body buzz back and lose the pain. In there eyes I’m medicating way to much way to often yet I can make a quarter of something good last a week. Unless it’s cbd that really bothers hem. It helps but I’ll smoke cbd I can’t vape it like that it’s more effective smoking so For acdc as an example I finally found it does help a lot but if I want a pain free day then that’s a lot of rolling a day. Not joking I’ll smoke a joint about every 30 minutes on a bad day. I went through an ounce in a week well more so 5.5 days.

Have you sat them down and had them watch the 4 episodes of Dr. Sanjay Gupta's CNN 'Weed' specials on how and why he changed his mind about medical cannabis? They are on YouTube, ask them to watch them, see if they change their thinking.

looney2nz,

Mookie0608

I wish it was that simple. I used the mighty just now and yeah it’s so much better. No smell what so ever unless it’s the vapors path. Can’t even smell anything but the plastic in the mighty itself so that’s a plus

Mookie0608,

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
Omg its the ultimate vape that does not smell! holy SMOKES! hahaha
Never doubt the existence of the Holy Grail!

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail1.jpg

grampa_herb,
Reactions: MegaMan2k

Vaporware

Glad the Mighty’s working better for you, I think it’s a better option than the Pax in most ways. If you end up needing an even lower smell option, some of the convection vaporizers may be better for you since they’re not continuously cooking like the conduction Pax or (to a lesser degree) the hybrid Mighty.

It does sound like you’re using a lot and using it very frequently though. Maybe that’s what you need, and maybe you have a high enough tolerance that you’re functional during the day with that level of medication in your system now, but I think you could probably lower the dose and get the same effects with a lot less material. An ounce in a week is far more than the vast majority of us use.

Remember, not long ago you had a very low tolerance, and now it’s very high. Your dosage so far I’m guessing has been determined more by how much your vapes hold than how much you need at once. That’s how most people start out, but I think you have enough experience now to start dialing your own dosage in.

If you start measuring your doses and lowering them a little at a time you’ll probably find that even if you have a little trouble as you lower it, you’ll eventually find a level where you get the pain relief you need without using so much material.

I also still strongly recommend mixing vaporizing with edibles to get the best results (at least in my case). With such a high tolerance now, eating a small amount may not even be noticeable, and you’ll probably be able to comfortably take a fairly large dose. At any effective dose, it should last a lot longer than vaping and help you avoid having to vape as often.

If you’re still unsure, you might try some 1:1 CBD:THC to start with, maybe 5-10mg, and then increase dosage and THC percentage from there if necessary when you’re comfortable with it.

Vaporware,
Top Bottom