DMT - dimethyltryptamine

Mr.Fresh

Had DMT last night :lol:
Great stuff guys, too pricey for me but on occasion it is wonderful.
Never vaped it tough, I'm the only one of my friends with a vape and I'm reluctant to get DMT resin on it.
Maybe someday. Anyways. DMT is great lol

Mr.Fresh,

Pappy

shmaporist
Mr.Fresh said:
Never vaped it tough, I'm the only one of my friends with a vape and I'm reluctant to get DMT resin on it.
Wasn't aware people were producing/buying/taking this again. Must've been fun! :D Was it a waxy, crystalline substance that melted? How long was the trip?
Did you happen to see Pluto? :o

Pappy,

Theo

Pappy said:
Wasn't aware people were producing/buying/taking this again. Must've been fun! :D Was it a waxy, crystalline substance that melted? How long was the trip?

I got mine over the summer from a friend whose roommate made it. They're both chemists so they have the proper equipment to make whatever they want as long as they have the ingredients needed. It was crystally/waxy just like you described and melted when you burned/vaped it.

Yea, it is kind-of expensive for what it is but you're paying for an experience that you will never have elsewhere.

Theo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Theo said:
ea, it is kind-of expensive for what it is but you're paying for an experience that you will never have elsewhere.
How long did it last, 15 minutes? How much?

Pappy,

george

@Pappy

My trip lasted about 10-15 minutes (i'm sort of guessing, i didnt time it...) of intense trip, followed by an "afterglow" feeling for another 10-15 min.
I experience it a couple years ago, from a friend of a friend who extracted it himself. The DMT was in crystalline form (brown/tan in color)
He was selling it for 10$ a dose (.1). Which is a pretty generous dose.

george,

Theo

Pappy said:
How long did it last, 15 minutes? How much?

I didn't break through as I was insanely nervous before hand (or so I think that is the reason that held me back from breaking through). It lasted about 10-15min or so before I was back to normal then I had an afterglow for....I don't remember, I think it was probably about an hour or so.

Theo,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ I think it's fabulous! I just advise people to understand what they're getting into.

Pappy,

Mr.Fresh

Pappy said:
Mr.Fresh said:

Haha yeah my buddy from my regular smoke circle just made a batch and he gave us all a couple of doses to try it out. I feel like a junkie if I buy that stuff, its not my regular choice of high I guess. It was a waxy, crystalline type of stuff. Last time I had it, it seemed more powdery but it had the same great effects. Must have only been 10-15 minutes as said earlier, but oh lord did it seem longer. Flew right past Pluto lol. VERY trippy. The after effects of that abnormally good feeling was great (as always) and we all had a big vape session a good half hour later to just relax. All around great experience.

Mr.Fresh,
Top Bottom