Dispensary Concern

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Decided not to pull the trigger, it would be wonderful to have access to dispensary items but no so wonderful sitting in prison. Thanks for the advice and if anyone here decides to try it out please let us know about the experience.

AgentofChaos,

Cappella Sistina

Yeah shipping it out is easy, it the receiver who runs all the risk.

The way he was going about it seemed really wreckless. Mailing does work, but anyone who would advertise or share the info openly....is not very smart.

Cappella Sistina,

CosmoKramer

wow I read all the posts from the beginning.. just for you to puss out! Why didn't you just order it to a neighbors house.

CosmoKramer,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
yeah, with a name like AgentofChaos you'd think you would have went for it and let us know what happened. They do have computers and internet in prisons you know!

DeepFried,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Has anyone taken the plunge yet? Their website has been updated and their business address is still listed, still hoping it could be for real...

AgentofChaos,

Anthony

Anthony
AgentofChaos said:
Has anyone taken the plunge yet? Their website has been updated and their business address is still listed, still hoping it could be for real...
How did you get in contact with them? I live in MA with decriminalized marijuana so only $100 fine for having a Ounce on you. I would like to try an order and just put a different name and deny any knowledge of the order and put the neighbors name on it so I can say they just had wrong address by 1 digit haha.

-Anthony

Anthony,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
These days I wonder if getting caught for accepting shipped marijuana might mean that they get to pick and choose which law you've broken...be carefull - the cops and DA's have all drunk the Kool-Aid and believe all the shit they've heard from the government. You might end up labelled a terrorist.

And, one more thing, sorry.... I don't believe (AND YOU shouldn't either) that any of these fine institutions are serving patients who don't deserve to be able to buy weed. We just need to include the hidden diseases, like Turettes, depression, and ADHD, I know only those first two have made an impression in the media, and they're not likely to shine a spot-light on ADHD the way it deserves (for political reasons surrounding our criminal justice system - they're already lobbying us for supporting the idea that a brain imbalance doesn't really cause you to do bad things, which is BS - impulse control is a real problem for ADHD people).

Yes, I am saying that ADHD is a valid reason for medical marijuana, and can prove it - just look at how many people get busted for drugs and sent to jail or prison, that's my proof. If they didn't need the drugs they wouldn't use them. That's how it really works - people don't just wake up and look for something to get them high if they're emotionally connected and enjoying life, not always stressed out. Stressed people need drugs, and they don't care about the laws restricting them from obtaining them, that's also how it works. But we have laws, so screw what people need, they get stuck in jail. We have to change this insanity.

And, I am saying that each of us needs to push back at the established lies about our drug and why we medicate. Buying into the line that people who aren't really sick, and the statement they're just trying to get high, is drinking the establishment's kool-aid. The real way to language it is this: people self-medicate for their condition, even tho they cannot verbalize the reasons...and that doesn't mean they don't have a condition, it just means they don't have access to healthcare, or a doctor who can properly diagnose their condition (or that they accept their condition and have chosen an alternative to traditional therapy).

It's taken me almost a year to find out I have ADHD, and am still learning what that means - so far I've figured out it means I developed a web of emotional self-defense mechanisms that allowed me to turn-off my dopamine, but didn't realize that was an over-reaction once I'd become old enough to deal with those emotions and situations, now I have to go back and unearth all of them and destroy the ones that don't really work, and develop the skills to deal.

I reject the dominant narratives that don't reflect reality or scientific fact, and I reject the getting high narrative, it lacks perspective. People who have ADHD by definition enjoy life less than everyone else, so it may feel like getting high, compared to where we were, but compared to someone who's got dopamine in meaningful amounts, it's nothing. it's not even catching up with the dopamine enabled, let alone surpassing him.

ps: am going thru withdrawals, and feel like venting, thanks for reading, hope I changed you mind about something.

VWFringe,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
These days I wonder if getting caught for accepting shipped marijuana might mean that they get to pick and choose which law you've broken...be carefull - the cops and DA's have all drunk the Kool-Aid and believe all the shit they've heard from the government. You might end up labelled a terrorist.

And, one more thing, sorry.... I don't believe (AND YOU shouldn't either) that any of these fine institutions are serving patients who don't deserve to be able to buy weed. We just need to include the hidden diseases, like Turettes, depression, and ADHD, I know only those first two have made an impression in the media, and they're not likely to shine a spot-light on ADHD the way it deserves (for political reasons surrounding our criminal justice system - they're already lobbying us for supporting the idea that a brain imbalance doesn't really cause you to do bad things, which is BS - impulse control is a real problem for ADHD people).

Yes, I am saying that ADHD is a valid reason for medical marijuana, and can prove it - just look at how many people get busted for drugs and sent to jail or prison, that's my proof. If they didn't need the drugs they wouldn't use them. That's how it really works - people don't just wake up and look for something to get them high if they're emotionally connected and enjoying life, not always stressed out. Stressed people need drugs, and they don't care about the laws restricting them from obtaining them, that's also how it works. But we have laws, so screw what people need, they get stuck in jail. We have to change this insanity.

And, I am saying that each of us needs to push back at the established lies about our drug and why we medicate. Buying into the line that people who aren't really sick, and the statement they're just trying to get high, is drinking the establishment's kool-aid. The real way to language it is this: people self-medicate for their condition, even tho they cannot verbalize the reasons...and that doesn't mean they don't have a condition, it just means they don't have access to healthcare, or a doctor who can properly diagnose their condition (or that they accept their condition and have chosen an alternative to traditional therapy).

It's taken me almost a year to find out I have ADHD, and am still learning what that means - so far I've figured out it means I developed a web of emotional self-defense mechanisms that allowed me to turn-off my dopamine, but didn't realize that was an over-reaction once I'd become old enough to deal with those emotions and situations, now I have to go back and unearth all of them and destroy the ones that don't really work, and develop the skills to deal.

I reject the dominant narratives that don't reflect reality or scientific fact, and I reject the getting high narrative, it lacks perspective. People who have ADHD by definition enjoy life less than everyone else, so it may feel like getting high, compared to where we were, but compared to someone who's got dopamine in meaningful amounts, it's nothing. it's not even catching up with the dopamine enabled, let alone surpassing him.

ps: am going thru withdrawals, and feel like venting, thanks for reading, hope I changed you mind about something.

I understand ADHD all too well. I was given Ritalin for it when I was a kid. I still have it as an adult, but do not take medication for it now. My daughter also had ADHD, and was taking medication, but we took her off the meds because we didn't like the side effects, and neither did our daughter. So, neither one of us take meds for our ADHD, except that I am able to medicate with cannabis and my daughter can't. :(

If you ever need to talk, let me know.

Vicki,
Top Bottom