Dispensary Concern

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Through word of mouth and online, I heard about a dispensary (I dont want to get them in trouble so I wont mention their name) that is shipping product (medicine, edibles, etc.) to non card holders and to different states. I googled them and they are a legit dispensary located in California. I sent them an e-mail and the guy explained they double vacuum seal their product and wrap in newspaper and was given instructions on how to discreetly order. Obviously there are numerous risks involved and I wanted to find out if anyone here has had any luck doing anything like this.

AgentofChaos,

lwien

Wow. I mean I know that this isn't outside the realm of possibility, but still kinda shocking that a legit dispensary in Cali would be doing this.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
Last I heard they were trying to greatly decrease the number of allowed dispensaries. Maybe this guy sees the end of the road for his and is trying to make some bucks before he's out of business.

max,

nickzzzx

You should try it, what kind of selection do they have? I would assume sending small amounts (for personal use) could get through the mail very easily as long as they take odor protection measures.

nickzzzx,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
max said:
Last I heard they were trying to greatly decrease the number of allowed dispensaries. Maybe this guy sees the end of the road for his and is trying to make some bucks before he's out of business.
That's a definite possibility, I just called the two phone numbers provided and they are both out of service. What really confuses and intrigues me is that there is even a myspace page for this business that includes pictures of their inventory and even contains listings of their current specials and promotional offers.

AgentofChaos,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
There is mail order marijuana, and it is real. But the real places that ship using this method tend to be low key, not advertised and you need a reference from a pre existing member to 'join'. What Beezleb says is true (about it it sounds too good to be true....).

That having been said, I've used a mail order place once. Just to see if it was real, I placed an order for 1/8. With shipping it was 105$. It arrived. Only problem is that I can buy locally at ~$100 per 1/2.

So it's out there, but I wouldn't rely on it.

Tom

tdavie,
G

Where the place at? I need that good chronic!

Guest,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
All you really need is a homie in cali with a vacuum packer

...or anywhere else on the west coast

bluntfaced,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
a large shipment of multiple strains, all vacuum packed was recently snatched by the cops in missoula. the weed came from legal california dispensaries. i had heard rumors that this was happening in missoula for a while so apparently it is true.

the caregivers in missoula were unloading so much product they had to have it shipped in. our state is about to get a drastic overhaul regarding mmj. thanks in part to supposed caregivers that had no intention of following the law. of course there is the argument that mj should be legalized but for right now it's medicinal use only and assholes are going to fuck it up for everyone.

SSS,

wthanna

...could easily be a "sting" to see who bites.. and may bring an unwelcome knock at your door. I'd stick with what's local. :cool:

wthanna,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Since budmail shut down and i dont even think they were a dispensary they just had awesome international hash and different strains of BC bud.... i need another mail service like that

audiodelic,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
So far the cons certainly outweigh the pros however I still have a weird feeling its a valid offer. Maybe someone here knows of them or has some more information:

www.blueskyonsunset.com

Original ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/for/1813080249.html

The instructions are to purchase MoneyPak at any Walgreens or the like, use a false name but correct shipping address, and I would have a tracking number in 2 hours. If anyone has some information PLEASE let me know.

AgentofChaos,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
If legitimate dispensaries are doing this, I wish they would stop. It just makes medical cannabis look like a joke.

Vicki,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Vicki said:
If legitimate dispensaries are doing this, I wish they would stop. It just makes medical cannabis look like a joke.
Just found out he was shut down by the county, hence why he is seeking ways to get rid of stock quickly. The collective was actually reviewed pretty highly before it was forced to shut down. I am going to throw caution to the wind and maybe place a cheap 1st order, test the waters, and if all goes well place another one.

AgentofChaos,

lwien

Yeah, that's what I thought was happening. LA County closed 400 shops here that were operating illegally. Thank God my favorite dispensary was not one of them.

But be careful. Being that this guy is out of business, he has no incentive to do what it takes to make a customer happy, so not only do you need to be concerned about the legal issue of accepting contraband that is crossing state lines, but you also need to be concerned about the quality of what you are getting, that is, if you get anything at all.

Personally, I don't think it would be worth the gamble.

lwien,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah Iwien but you also live in Cali the best coast and enjoy the dankest of dank.

This poor guy is obviously ready to gamble, WeBeHigh says it's not too hard to score some dro in chicago though...

bluntfaced,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Hopefully it wasn't shut down for anything illegal, I know there was an ordinance passed in LA County and many shops were forced to close or relocate. You are 100% right though lwien, given this guys current situation there is additional risk involved making it twice as dangerous. @ bluntfaced: Im actually really happy with the quality of product I receive, I just simply would love to have the option of deciding between a sativa or indica or even purchasing an edible, and I am sure thats how many current card holders felt when they first stepped foot into a dispensary.

Damn, so hard to make a decision

AgentofChaos,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
*Sigh* The mere thought of this makes me drool.
Then I think about my buddies nephew who did this and got busted. Feds showed up right at his door with his package. So nice of them to deliver it for him.

AGBeer,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki,

GreenLeaf

bluntfaced said:
Yeah Iwien but you also live in Cali the best coast and enjoy the dankest of dank.

This poor guy is obviously ready to gamble, WeBeHigh says it's not too hard to score some dro in chicago though...
You can hypothetically get dope in Chicago but that's always been there and it's just like how there's a huge junk problem in Chicago like there is in the holy trinity of cities on the east coast NYC/Philly/Bmore.

I'm thankful I never got into junk or coke even if they were and still hypothetically are easy to get and very strong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/28/chicagos-heroin-problem-w_n_627845.html

Even if you're not in a city and living in the middle of nowhere you can hypothetically find excellent strong kind herb if you want it.

GreenLeaf,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
momofthegoons said:
So AG, did he order from a dispensary? How scary.
In all honesty, the details of the story were left out and I prefer it that way :)
When people make questionable decisions like that, the less I know the better. He was 'young' and its a shame that his life will have this mark on it, but hopefully he learns from this. (I think they might have been getting too comfortable)

AGBeer,
Top Bottom