1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

dirty equipment

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Jeppy, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Roger D

Roger D Vapor Wizard

Guinea pig ftw guys. I've been trying the "only change the water between bowls" technique for almost two days and it's already heavy stained everywhere around the perc. I don't know how long I'm gonna hang on this experience :D
  2. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

My EQ doesn't see much use lately, but when I did use it I found that a rolling pin on a warm whip will get all the oil out with little effort. Free .5g of vapor hash oil every week or so.
    Puffers and Seek like this.
  3. Puffers

Puffers Well-Known Member

I'll have to try this thanks for the tip, I haven't heard this one before. Is it warm enough after a session or do you have heat it with a hair dryer or something for it to work well?
  4. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

It's warm enough once the tubing is soft enough to roll with a rolling pin, I usually set it to 260/Fan 3 and let it run until I remember to check it.

Steps:
    Fan 3, 260*C, tubing held up so the oil drips towards the EQ (as opposed to towards the mouthpiece), let run for 10-15minutes or until tubing is soft.

Disconnect glass pieces. Set tubing on solid surface, slowly apply a ton of pressure starting from the mouthpiece end and moving your way towards the Extreme Q end.

It's super easy and self explanatory once you try it.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors