dirty equipment

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Guinea pig ftw guys. I've been trying the "only change the water between bowls" technique for almost two days and it's already heavy stained everywhere around the perc. I don't know how long I'm gonna hang on this experience :D

Roger D,

Armerad

Dabbin'
My EQ doesn't see much use lately, but when I did use it I found that a rolling pin on a warm whip will get all the oil out with little effort. Free .5g of vapor hash oil every week or so.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
My EQ doesn't see much use lately, but when I did use it I found that a rolling pin on a warm whip will get all the oil out with little effort. Free .5g of vapor hash oil every week or so.

I'll have to try this thanks for the tip, I haven't heard this one before. Is it warm enough after a session or do you have heat it with a hair dryer or something for it to work well?

Puffers,

Armerad

Dabbin'
I'll have to try this thanks for the tip, I haven't heard this one before. Is it warm enough after a session or do you have heat it with a hair dryer or something for it to work well?
It's warm enough once the tubing is soft enough to roll with a rolling pin, I usually set it to 260/Fan 3 and let it run until I remember to check it.

Steps:
Fan 3, 260*C, tubing held up so the oil drips towards the EQ (as opposed to towards the mouthpiece), let run for 10-15minutes or until tubing is soft.

Disconnect glass pieces. Set tubing on solid surface, slowly apply a ton of pressure starting from the mouthpiece end and moving your way towards the Extreme Q end.

It's super easy and self explanatory once you try it.

Armerad,
Top Bottom