Did Alan Moore invent the vaporizer?

Polmol

images

tuco b

he lives in my town.. i often see him wandering around with his cain.. ive never had the nutz to tell him how legendary he is tho....

tuco b,

bigtvapes

Love the guy's work, but I have absolutely zero desire to meet him. Something tells me my fandom is in better shape if I never meet a guy like that.

bigtvapes,

djonkoman

I think we have to look back further, sounds like the scythians were already on the way:
Known as the Scythians, these conquerors, like their Aryan ancestors before them, were skilled in warfare and renowned for their horsemanship. And also like their ancestors who settled in India and Persia, the Scythians were no strangers to the intoxicating effects of marijuana. According to Herodotus, a Greek historian who lived in the fifth century B.C., marijuana was an integral part of the Scythian cult of the dead wherin homage was paid to the memory of their departed leaders.
Following this sobering rite, all those who had assisted in the burial cleansed themselves in a unique purification ritual. First, they washed their bodies thoroughly with cleansing oil. Then they erected small tents, into which they placed metal censors containing red-hot stones. Next, the men crawled into the tents and dumped marijuana seeds onto the hot stones. The seeds soon began to smolder and throw off vapors, which in the words of Herodotus, caused the Scythians to "howl with joy".[49] Seemingly, the purification was the Scythian counterpart to the hard-drinking frazzled Irish wake, with marijuana instead of alcohol as the ceremonial intoxicant.

according to that description it smoldered so sounds like combustion, but hot stones is already on the way from open flame combustion(throwing in a campfire) towards vaporisation.

btw, the link where the quotes come from(very interesting read, found it a few years back) http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/history/first12000/1.htm

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I think we have to look back further, sounds like the scythians were already on the way:

according to that description it smoldered so sounds like combustion, but hot stones is already on the way from open flame combustion(throwing in a campfire) towards vaporisation.

btw, the link where the quotes come from(very interesting read, found it a few years back) http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/history/first12000/1.htm
Thanks, interesting read

deadc0ffee,
Top Bottom