Dethklok - Crush the industry

weedemon

enthusiast

this song is pure ownage. I like the tv show, but Season 3 ep 1 was the best ever!

they touch on a subject near and dear to my heart.

I hope you enjoy also! :) I'm seeing "dethklok" perform at Heavy TO next month.

weedemon,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
*sigh* Just had to get refund to the Dethklok & Lamb of God show that was cancelled in Orlando. Bummed.

This thread really isn't about the forum...moving to the lounge ;)

Lo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
You too lo? I got refunded too. I'm majorly bummed, first I missed their show with mastodon and now this...

CentiZen,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yeah I'm extremely bummed!

Hope you enjoy the show though ;)

Lo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Yeah i was going to that tour too, sucks. oh well ive already seen both of them anyways at least. still got staticx and fear factory to see next month, which more than makes up for it imo

steiner666,

Jdog

ahhh!!! i love metalokalypse!
i saw them with converge and mastodon a few years back, it was amazing!

Jdog,

Ben Katz

I love this show, or at least I used to a couple of years back so I'm sure I'd still love it. I used to have it on Dvd and would watch it everytime I got high (this was when I started). Cool song, the only reason I'd go see them live if Brendon was playing. Which he should be.

Ben Katz,

weedemon

enthusiast
dethklok cancelled! :( so sad i missed them! and yes he would have been there i'm sure! who else would sing?

weedemon,

Ben Katz

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear about all the cancels. Haha, I have no idea, but I read somewhere (or thought I did) that he didn't always show.

Ben Katz,
Top Bottom