December Holiday Sales

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Snappo' Exotic Woods & UNDERDOG -

Snappo's Exotic Woods Holiday Special riding shotgun with UNDERDOG Dave & Amanda will also continue through January 2016 with more fabulous blanks destined for Underdog fame!!!

grokit

well-worn member
Anyone have a coupon for anyplace that sells firefly accessories? Namely, battery and external charger?
There's only one retailer that sells them. When I checked they had the old battery pictured with no description otherwise or any assurance that you'd be getting the newer version, so I passed.

Amargi

Doin' shit, keepin' fit, and too legit to quit.
Man, Vapeworld is working overtime this holiday! Another 30% sale..

It is huge to have a Canadian supplier offering such solid prices, especially considering how weak the CDN $ is..

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
That sale only applies to certain items FYI, I was not able to snag a Crafty on the discount. About 3 pages worth of them. Some quality vapes though for sure!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Anyone have a coupon for anyplace that sells firefly accessories? Namely, battery and external charger?

There's only one retailer that sells them. When I checked they had the old battery pictured with no description otherwise or any assurance that you'd be getting the newer version, so I passed.

Since VapeWorld is having a sale this week, it's worth a look to see what FF stuff they currently stock.

And, apparently, Randy at PuffItUp is now an authorized FF dealer. (I don't have confirmation of this from FF themselves, but I know someone who has recently purchased an FF from PIU and says they are authorized.) It's worth an email to Randy to see if he has chargers and/or the 770 batteries for a discount.

ginolicious

Decent selection on vape world. Too bad they don't sell the vapes I've been interested in lol.

ginolicious,

Hoosier

Edabsdirect.com has 10% off with SAVE710. Get a henail (same as dabado bolt or dr dabber boost) for less than $120

Hoosier,
Top Bottom