December Holiday Sales

CalyxSmokr

Yes I have just had a break in and they grabbed my racks with all but one of my Arizer Air stems. Luckily I had just ordered extra nano stems and they were stored elsewhere. And even my new Ratchet's universal adapters and 2 glass pieces plus all the dabbers.
Coupon codes for Arizer retailers?

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@Ratchett is the shipping coupon only on selected items?

I can't seem to apply it to a Da Vinci Ascent Charging Dock?

I get the following message when using ICanWait2
The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order.

Hoosier

My wife has been rightfully bugging me to organize my crap. Grabbed an organizer and one of those silicone water tool adapters that look like they will come in handy as hell.

i hear you on the crap front! what organizer did you get from which site?

on a separate note- eDabsDirect just sent out an email for the h-enail portable nail for $129 w/ free shipping & guaranteed delivery by Christmas. Not as good as the $99 deal they had the other day, but still the best price I have found from a US based retailer.

SavedByTheVape

holy shitto!! Apparently vapexhale is now throwing in free hydratubes with their starter kits for this Kush'ness Holidaze (that's flippin crazy cuz they generally retail from $150-$300!!). I received an evo bundle as a gift last month and it has entirely changed my life (best present I've ever gotten in the past 26 years fo sho). I'm healthier, I get more high by consuming much less herbs/concentrates, and I'm spending less than half of what I used to spend each month on cannabis meds (even tho I'm now getting wayyyyyyy more stoney/high than when I used to roast through at least an entire ounce per week).

Those hydrotube starting kits were a little bit out of my price range for this year's x-mas shopping gift-list but since they're throwing in the glass for free I really can't pass this one up!! Just ordered a turbine kit for my mom and hydrobomb kit ferrr the ol' girlfriend; my holidizzle is about to get IAF (irie as fuck) ayyyyy!!

Top Bottom