David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

The Rooster.

Glass Blower
i'm interested in one for my other vapes, i love hitting the cloud from the DG but the cloud is just too close to my face. but the HI is perfect :)
OK.
I understand where you are coming from. Your request is reasonable. Extra effort is required to do it right and have it look right while being of robust construction....you know how that goes. I have a half finished project in the shop that would make an ideal prototype. It was a jim dandy recycler that went into the kiln in one piece, but I wasn't really happy with either of the pieces in the kiln the next morning. Your project could get one broken dream off my bench, maybe do the world some good.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
OK.
I understand where you are coming from. Your request is reasonable. Extra effort is required to do it right and have it look right while being of robust construction....you know how that goes. I have a half finished project in the shop that would make an ideal prototype. It was a jim dandy recycler that went into the kiln in one piece, but I wasn't really happy with either of the pieces in the kiln the next morning. Your project could get one broken dream off my bench, maybe do the world some good.

I think a vaporizer friendly DG will make alot of people on this forum super happy. i'm sure the extra effort to make it will be appreciated by all vapor lovers out there, including myself. i really appreciate you being here and reading our post, and posting your thoughts.

also that recycler sounds interesting, would it be possible to post pics of it?

My new replacement DG is on its way!!

cd865283.jpg

The Rooster.

Glass Blower
My new replacement DG is on its way!!

cd865283.jpg
I checked it out at nvs last night, it was noticeably different from std issue, but someone will be really happy with it as an "odd". That full size can is the poster child in my AGE pamphlet ad, it might show up again in our images.

The Rooster.,

HiDiesel

My 14" Convertible came today :D
:party:
The Mini-Can now has a bit more competition in my lineup ;)

After you use it a little bit more, could you give a few pros/cons for each model? I wanna pull the trigger on a mini-can (seeing how prices will start to go up. They actually already have) but I'm just waiting on my full tube to get here and go bananas on it.

HiDiesel,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
deluxeminican.jpg

So this bad boy was posted on aqua lab for a G...

this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for for the "vapor style" bubbler but with the mouthpiece a bit more curved toward the user at the top and without the removable top.

with this thing available is this something that you are thinking about, rooster?

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I asked about this piece to the rooster longtime ago as it was in a video from phillyglassconnect he told me he would do a mini for a lot of money... yes a grant is a lot of cash!:cool:

FLskwat,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I asked about this piece to the rooster longtime ago as it was in a video from phillyglassconnect he told me he would do a mini for a lot of money... yes a grant is a lot of cash!:cool:

Yea he had said something earlier about it but I didn't really get a straight answer whether or not it was a possibility haha. I'm wondering what the price would be like without the removable joint part. if it was much closer to the price of a regular mini can (say 500-600) I can see it being worth it

MarcellusWiley,

The Rooster.

Glass Blower
deluxeminican.jpg

So this bad boy was posted on aqua lab for a G...

this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for for the "vapor style" bubbler but with the mouthpiece a bit more curved toward the user at the top and without the removable top.

with this thing available is this something that you are thinking about, rooster?

one off. real pain in the butt to make.

The Rooster.,
Reactions: ogcook

HiDiesel

I just got my convertible in. It's super dope. I'll post pics tn, Quick question tho...
I just tested it out w some concentrate I had made a while back w acetone. I left an oz of potent in the jar w acetone in there for 3 days. I never really whipped it but I let it sit out for days after making ( I had burned off the acetone w a coffee warmer, just put it outside for safe's sake).​
Anyways after burning it in my DG this gold type residue remains in the water after like 5 dabs. Anyone know what this is exactly??​

HiDiesel,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
get used to seeing that, it's the oil that condenses as it passes through the glass/water. Vapor does that.

jambandphan03,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
One friend is always talking that if you think of an idea.. there is no need to share it.. it goes into the world of ideas and often some else gets it :).. Joking ofc.. but i was talking a while ago about other fritted percs.. like fritted line or downstems.. I see the idea is now accomplished but everything i have is a 7 sec video :).
\
Feel free to move or delete my post cuz this is DG thread after all :).

The Rooster.

Glass Blower
One friend is always talking that if you think of an idea.. there is no need to share it.. it goes into the world of ideas and often some else gets it :).. Joking ofc.. but i was talking a while ago about other fritted percs.. like fritted line or downstems.. I see the idea is now accomplished but everything i have is a 7 sec video :).
\
Feel free to move or delete my post cuz this is DG thread after all :).
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I passed it along where it needs to go.

The Rooster.,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My 14" Convertible came today :D
:party:
The Mini-Can now has a bit more competition in my lineup ;)

Congrats! At least I can share in the excitement of receiving new pieces in the mail, for once. Getting the bubbler and possibly a very special package today is...well, close to orgasmic! (TMI)

That's badass!

BigDaddyVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i don't know if it just me, but i think i get higher from the same dab on my moby then i do my dg. could be i have to tilt my dg for it to work correctly :shrug:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
i don't know if it just me, but i think i get higher from the same dab on my moby then i do my dg. could be i have to tilt my dg for it to work correctly :shrug:
From what i read.. Fritted filters are used for Gas Filtration.. so it might filter some of the good stuff too i guess :). Also might have more surface than other percolators for stuff to condense on it.. but those are just guesses .

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: ilovebOObs
Top Bottom