Darwin's Head Stash

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
And I fully agree. I wouldn't "recommend" to someone else ever ingesting these research compounds based solely off the fact that we really have no idea what its long term effects will yield. Although for me personally, Im a tad of a risk taker and I just don't think a couple grams of this stuff could be any worse then a couple cheese burgers.. but like I said, I guess we will never really know. Stick to the real stuff if possible.. I mean, you shouldn't use this stuff unless you're absolutely desperate and cannot use cannabis.

HighSti,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
ok, so the new blend (Marshmallow Leaf, Red Clover, Rose Petals, Natural Honey, Fresh Apple Juice, Proprietary Extracts)...

First impressions: When I opened it, I could see a noticeable difference between the new and the old. It looks a lot more quality and more herb like rather then the wood chip, stick looking, original blend. Also the new one had a more distinct fruity smell to it.

Taste and experience: Taste was quite funky. Im not going to say it was bad but Im not going to say it was that great either. Point is that it definitely tasted better then the original blend. Who know, I only used the stuff once now so I haven't taken a definitive position on whether I like it yet or not. The experience was again, as expected. Although it seemed to have an extra kick in some way.. or maybe its just been the super low tolerance ive build recently.

Overall improvement from the original, smell and taste wise, but with the same effect.

HighSti,

digglover

The extra kick you are describing is probably a change in the synthetic cannabanoid blend.
Right now their are at least 3 that are pretty available - JWH-018,073,250. These all come off the top of my head (I'm forgetting the others).

I know a lot of these legal blends sellers are trying to differentiate themselves by mixing and matching these herbs to get the "ultimate" high going. So that's probably the reason for "the kick."

digglover,

Derf

Just got a free sample in the mail from them (I guess I had registered on their site, but never bought anything). It came in a plain #10 envelope, return address was Easter Island Collective? Inside was a small UV resistant baggie with 0.5g.

Initial smell:
light, not pungent, slightly earthy and fruity, mellow but sweet. Sort of like a bag of old candy, or an old jam jar that hasn't lost all its scent. Probably the marshmallow leaf I smell the most.

Appearance:
I didn't take a pic, but it looks like all herbs, no sticks or bark. It looks well chopped, this stuff looks like oregano. Lol. Color is light green / brown.

Vape:
I used the ION since I can dial in the temperature. I loaded about 0.3g and turned it to 375'F. Filled one bag, inhaled half the bag. Vapor appeared very thin. Initial inhale though and I noticed flavor. Marshmallow! Reminds me of campfires and roasting marshmallows - the smell of the smores (without the campfire and burning smells). Crushed bag one... waiting a few minutes. I feel a cerebral high. Its not like a body stone, but I feel the effects of the JWH-018. It isn't terribly overpowering either. It takes the edge off without feeling loopy or goofy. I feel like i got a good rip off a joint, but not quite the same since my brain doesn't feel like its slowed down.

This is a couple of minutes later - I filled a second bag from the original 0.3g. Still at 375'F. Vapor looks a little thicker. This time I notice a slightly sour taste on my tongue as I inhale. Flavor is different from my 'usual' herb. Not necessarily bad, just not what I'm used to. Head high is getting a little stronger. I feel stoned without the body stone. But it isn't the up-beat energetic gocleanthehouse stone, its still more of the sit-my-ass-down and chill stone. There is also a funny after taste that I can't get rid of... its like the last lingering hints of a taste... like I just took some Robitussin a couple minutes ago. I hate cherry cough syrup! This isn't cherry cough syrup, but its kinda close. Yeah, more like Robitussin. Have crushed bag two.

Could be that I haven't eaten in a while, but hunger pangs are starting to creep up. I can't tell if its from the JWH-018 or just that I'm hungry (its 11am and I didn't get breakfast).

Loading bag 3... I'm going to make some coffee.

Bag 3... the flavor is starting to grow on me. Actually I just think it pairs well with coffee. Kind of like burned marshmallows this time. I wonder if my sample is starting to be a little used up. Still vapor in the bag, but it tastes a little more sour this time. Like as I am inhaling I can feel it on my throat as sour, and micro pin spots on my tongue I detect as either sour or bitter. Not all things bitter or sour are bad - coffee is bitter, yogurt and limes are sour... Maybe this is the Red Clover coming through as the essential oils in the other herbs are diminishing. Bag 3 is crushed.

Appearance: herb is completely brown, dark brown, much like tobacco. A shade darker than my "other" herb when spent. High is pretty good, I like it. No paranoia, not really a couch lock but still feel stoned. Coffee tastes especially good this morning, so it could be enhancing taste receptors or could just be me. I'll come back to this later and turn the temp up a little more to see if there is anything left in there.

Derf,
Top Bottom