• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

Choices

How much do these usually fetch on the used market when they do become available? Are they better than SB and Dreamwood or just different?

Choices,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How much do these usually fetch on the used market when they do become available? Are they better than SB and Dreamwood or just different?

They are the original, a daisy is not much different from an OG sticky brick, but it is the true OG! Lily was similar to Dreamwood Dobby, with more differences than Brick vs Daisy though. Sticky bricks and dreamwood came about after triihouse folded their company.

Choices

@Shit Snacks so I know someone with one of these, shocked me actually as he doesn’t vape now. Bought it some five or so years ago, a Cherry one. He used it once or twice and couldn’t figure it out and boxed it up. A real barn find so to speak. Are these worth about the cost of a new SB, less or more? Thanks for your help. They aren’t as big as I guessed it to be. The “blockiness” threw me off.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks so I know someone with one of these, shocked me actually as he doesn’t vape now. Bought it some five or so years ago, a Cherry one. He used it once or twice and couldn’t figure it out and boxed it up. A real barn find so to speak. Are these worth about the cost of a new SB, less or more? Thanks for your help. They aren’t as big as I guessed it to be. The “blockiness” threw me off.

I have a cherry one, and so does my other friend (the one with the OG block is Walnut) Mine is actually a bit bigger than his, so they definitely kept making them smaller and smaller each production batch. When they first went out of business there was actually a big mark up as people were trying to buy the last of the stock from other retailers, that's when I got mine since I had gotten a walnut Lily as my first butane vape when they came out after Daisy (my friends each bought lillies before there were none left as well) Anyway yeah the price is comparable, if you disregard the collectible priceless aspect... $150 or less I would say depending on the situation is very fair.

Gregori

CannaBoss
They are the original, a daisy is not much different from an OG sticky brick, but it is the true OG! Lily was similar to Dreamwood Dobby, with more differences than Brick vs Daisy though. Sticky bricks and dreamwood came about after triihouse folded their company.
What about Waldo ?

Gregori,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

vapirtoo

My Daisy has a sticky brick trumpet glass mouth piece which is sweet that SB is compatible with the
original.
It would take a lot more than 150 for me to part with my Daisy.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey peeps, i have a cherry Daisy with round corners searching home as it is a second not used unit. I keep the OG Walnut, no price for it! it is a whistling one!

I"m still rocking a first generation walnut Daisy too, she's as beautiful and awesome as the day I got her. . . She rests with Waldo, lily and the peace on a special shelf at my vape station.

Shit Snacks

Hey peeps, i have a cherry Daisy with round corners searching home as it is a second not used unit. I keep the OG Walnut, no price for it! it is a whistling one!

I thought they all whistle, I never saw one that didn't at least? Used three different versions of Daisy too... Anyway you can't sell stuff in the thread by the way, you have to post in the classifieds instead

Top Bottom