• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes. A Hi and a TT. I also have an UD and an enano and the woodscent. And a vapor brothers. I discovered with that and the tubo that I really like whips. I already tried the tubo whip on the Zion and it worked great.
As for Alan's products, apparently the wait is not 1.5 years for either one of us. I thought that would be the case with the mi-log but Alan said that once you're a customer you don't have to go through as long a wait again.

Oh interesting did not know that, dammit I guess there's no hope for either of us. Yeah I am excited for my Tubo whip too, should be really nice for cooling hits without water and it looks great as well. I need to get the Ddave mods. Accessories is a whole nother ordeal, I think I'm set on grinders now at least!

throwawaytre3s

Great to know about the Jr! Next vape will likely be that or the Hydro.....I personally miss Triihouse though. I also can confirm that they were definitely in Montana.

They had me beta test a Peace, which I eventually sold to the founder of Sticky Brick so he could potentially make something similar, but I definitely regret selling it!!

All I know is this: with all my VAS and the large (compared to Joe schmoe vaper, not like @Shit Snacks or y'all) amount of vapes I've had, the Daisy will NEVER leave my possession.

I'm also in my early 20's. Here's to 50+ more years of Daisy!!!!!! :cheers::D:p

I saw a Peace on sale once, and although I've never owned a butane vape before, I strongly considered picking it up. This was when they were in business though, so I passed under the pretense that I'd be able to score one later on if I wanted to. I regret not jumping at it now! Such a neat little piece.

throwawaytre3s,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

cloudsosmoke

you guys were talking about other variations
of the basic design of daisy/lily - eg the sticky brick

(im fairly new to vaping - triihouse vapes was already gone - so ive got hydro and jr)

saw this on reddit / stoner engineering
pic
http://imgur.com/gRgkNsl
gRgkNsl.jpg

works like sticky brick/daisy
video
https://vid.me/5uVF

thought it might be interesting
its just an ash catcher and an 18mm to 18mm connector

Last edited:

Kermitt

They were in Montana pretty sure, even worse for legal issues. And Tommy used to cut hair before Triihouse, so yeah just easier. He had mentioned maybe coming back, but who knows, we'll see if anything ever changes

StickyBricks is doing well and now there's that Dutch company doing exotic Lily's? They even had a micro Peace-like Lily and a Jr-like Lily

I think its a German company. Sticky Brick devices please me better. Moreover, the German shop is not cheap. And somehow I find it strange that as someone produces similar vaporizers. But probably the product is not protected, or it is not equal enough.

In any case, I do not like to spend 200 € to test the device.

Shit Snacks

(im fairly new to vaping - triihouse vapes was already gone - so ive got hydro and jr)

pic
gRgkNsl.jpg

video

Oh yeah @paytonpenn has a video of tube vaping too, definitely don't even need the wood, I actually think I have the necessary adapters (I have a gn0me knock off from a member here I never used really) but have tried yet. It'd be so much nicer with a wood shell though!

I think its a German company. Sticky Brick devices please me better. Moreover, the German shop is not cheap. And somehow I find it strange that as someone produces similar vaporizers. But probably the product is not protected, or it is not equal enough.

In any case, I do not like to spend 200 € to test the device.

Ah, yeah I can't jump on it either bc so pricey, I think since they're in Europe and used all exotic woods. Purpleheart Lily would be so cool to have, but yeah prohibitive price and I've no need

True these are not protected patents, thankfully, so this great vaping style can live on at least

HD Springer

pic
gRgkNsl.jpg

video

This pic and video got my mind to racing. I thought to myself I have a bunch of different glass connectors and fittings and such. I Put a 18mm male to a 14mm female in my matrix bubbler. That's where my load was situated. I then took a 14mm stem(I'm using my myst. touch stem) and placed it into the female connector. That's where I run my flame across the opening to the stem and look out.

I built my very own vaporizer. No shit. And it works like a fucking champ. Unreal vapor production. UNREAL!!!!

Thanks for posting that pic and video
@cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke

@HD Springer

lol
im glad someone used the idea
..i was hoping someone would
like the 14mm female idea

i havent managed to explore it much yet - its easier to just pick up the brick

but yea - i did quickly tried the basic setup
- amazing vapor (..with no actual vaporizer lol)
ill definately be trying it more later

ive also found broken 18mm output on sticky brick can be replaced with 18mm to 18mm

if you were short of funds - itd be incredibly easy and cheap to make your own vape - just made with glass from dhgate
(credit to the guy on reddit /stoner engineering for figuring it out)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

grokit

well-worn member
Hello FC.

My name is Tommy from Triihouse.

Daisy is a new vaporizer that we have available at Triihouse.

Daisy was designed to be quick, reliable, and a cloud producer.

• 100% convection.

• Torch powered.

• There are NO heating elements, heat sinks, or flame filters.

• Made of hardwood ( Walnut ), stainless steel, and Boro glass.

• Handcrafted in the USA. We do the wood-work, glass-work, and steel-fabricating ourselves.

• We offer a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.

• We offer a 14 day money back guarantee refund policy.

• Free shipping ( for a limited time )

We have been testing/using our Daisy vaporizers for years now. With the help of friends, family, and some early paying customers we are confident and stand by our product.

My personal Daisy has been used everyday, multiple times a day, for over 2 years now and she still works like a charm.

Special Fuckcombustion 10% discount here: http://triihouse.com/vip.html

Thanks for checking us out.
Whatever happened to this guy... I just took my daisy out for a spin for the first time in forever, I love using this ridiculous device. It started a whole new way of vaping, then the legend continued with the bricks...

Way to go tommy!

:science:

TNT_error

My first love :) this thing was a total game changer. I know people throw that word up all the time, but this really fits it (well for the butane vapes anyways). I wonder how tommy&eco are doing, and if they see how their company paved the way for others and how more and more people are using butane vapes now.

Wasn't there talk of a plugin/power unit? If only...

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I remember being so blown away when I first saw this. I came from electronic vapes and the glass, wood, magnet thing just didn't make sense to me. It was so fascinating watching it come apart and seeing how it worked. It was so simple and beautiful and cool. I agonized over buying it, at the time it was my second vape in 6 years and I didn't have crippling VAS. Unfortunately I found this thread way after they were gone so I never got to watch this one develop, that would of been amazing. I'm sorry I never got a chance to grab a waldo or a peace too.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I used mine for the first time a long while last night too, I guess you guys got me feeling nostalgic and it was right after moving so everything is all together equal vapor opportunity. Got way too stoned from a couple bowls lol even though I'd used the Jr more recently, still something special about that OG Daisy signature I guess...

grokit

well-worn member
I overpaid for daisy, it was after they went away but just before their product did for good. I had an earlier opportunity to pick one up at half the price, but the timing was off for me at the time so I had to pass. Still I have no regrets, and doubt I will ever sell my daisy. I would rather hang onto this part of vaping history.

:science:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
At least the design lives on with SBL here in NA and Dreamwood in Europe, I hope one day Tommy pops in and see's how his design is still going strong and being improved by SBL/DW. I'd love to try a Trilhouse one day just to say I used the true "OG" lol.

lolling boris

Started to use my Daisy again after three or so years off it.

It's really nice.

I have a cloud Evo and have been using that for obvious reasons (economy, taste etc) but the Daisy really serves a purpose for day vapes - not overpowering, and the instant factor is good.

Pleased sticky brick exists though! If my daisy broke (how I don't know) I'd definitely get a sticky brick.

Trogdor

Vapinating the peasants
Who else is still reppin their Daisy in 2020? Just pulled this thing back out a few months ago, remembered why I loved it in the first place.

Also, does anyone have a good source for daisy screens online? I'm all out and I think all the headshops around me are closed.

Shit Snacks

Who else is still reppin their Daisy in 2020? Just pulled this thing back out a few months ago, remembered why I loved it in the first place.

Also, does anyone have a good source for daisy screens online? I'm all out and I think all the headshops around me are closed.

You can get a bunch of 5/8 inch screens on eBay, that's what I did a long time ago. I haven't used mine in a long time, packed away, but my buddy is still using is OG block, and another just brought his Lily over to his girls in quarantine

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Trogdor
Top Bottom