Dabpress Rosin Plates

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Good morning FC!

For our EU rosineers, we have our 10-ton tabletop driptech hydraulic heat press machine available in the EU warehouse now. * Please note, our hand pump is not yet available, we hope to get those stocked with our next shipment, perhaps within the next month or two. Thank you for your patience while we expand our EU warehouse!

https://dabpress.com/collections/hy...ne-strongway-hand-pump?variant=14168074649673

Here is an aftermarket pump that is compatible and has gauge on Ebay.co.uk -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-TON-H...-Power-used-on-10-ton-ram-75-Vat/322218419032

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I just wanna say how happy & grateful I am for the new EU warehouse being stocked and what it means for EU buyers; being able to avoid the extra custom tax & fees makes the entire range of dabpress products an even greater value. I’m sure there’s going to be lots more happy European Dabpress Rosineers!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I just wanna say how happy & grateful I am for the new EU warehouse being stocked and what it means for EU buyers; being able to avoid the extra custom tax & fees makes the entire range of dabpress products an even greater value. I’m sure there’s going to be lots more happy European Dabpress Rosineers!

Right on! :tup: Our new accessories are coming along nicely, our sauce plate has been a hot sale, almost a dozen sold since released to customers on many continents. Our enail is getting a revision, it will be standard pin-outs that are used by d-nail and other famous brands. We are also going to have a quartz nail offering for maximum flavor at an affordable price.

Overall, there should be a lot of news of products this year, slow and steady :D

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Psycho~ have any videos you might post to showcase the sauce plate and this jar-tek I read about?

One suggestion I would LOVE to see, would be for some small glass containers for those that prefer glass to silicone. Ideally sizes that would be a direct fit to embed in the bamboo collection kit you guys sell.

I am over using silicone, in most situations I would rather store in glass or even just in parchment.

LOVE what you guys are doing, THANK YOU!!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Psycho~ have any videos you might post to showcase the sauce plate and this jar-tek I read about?

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone here who bought a sauce plate might explain what they are doing with it, like temps, time and outcome. Or maybe a Dabpress tutorial :razz:.

I almost think this whole post-processing concept deserves its own thread. It is very intriguing. I don't know if others have the same troubles I have with rosin, but many of mine range from sappy to pine tar. It can be a pain to get it off a dabber and on a coil or in a bucket. I would give up a little flavor from heating to get a more manageable crumble/budder consistency.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep

One suggestion I would LOVE to see, would be for some small glass containers for those that prefer glass to silicone. Ideally sizes that would be a direct fit to embed in the bamboo collection kit you guys sell.

I am over using silicone, in most situations I would rather store in glass or even just in parchment.

I'd love to, it seems like it would best be done with a time lapse video. It is not really a quick process in general if you are trying to alter the consistancy of the product. It also doesn't always work and you can end up with fully decarbed material, I guess some people may even want that for their meds.

I've recommended the glass containers to roger a number of times, I'll keep pushing it. Thats the big problem is our dab tool kit container slot size won't fit the glass containers we've looked at so far, but we'll keep searching.

I like glass for the reason a lot of people dont like it, the oil sticks to it, and so long as it's not a shatter it tends to just smear itself clean when getting dabs, I only ever have like a micro-hit left in the jar once I've scraped up the last dab.

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone here who bought a sauce plate might explain what they are doing with it, like temps, time and outcome. Or maybe a Dabpress tutorial :razz:.

I almost think this whole post-processing concept deserves its own thread. It is very intriguing. I don't know if others have the same troubles I have with rosin, but many of mine range from sappy to pine tar. It can be a pain to get it off a dabber and on a coil or in a bucket. I would give up a little flavor from heating to get a more manageable crumble/budder consistency.

The product page has some details and links to follow regarding using a home oven or heated mat/plate, there are a lot of variables but it's worth trying out just for :science:

No real guarantees you can change that shatter into budder, if you were to experiment just try a small amount first. Could also try warming+cooling+agitation and see if you can get it to start buddering. May just be some hard ass glass shatter, I've had that too not my favorite and usually ends up being a kief topper in my flowerpot :D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Holy cow, finally got rosin sauce/diamonds, with cured flower nugs of all things!! I posted some super lemon haze rosin a week ago:" this was made during the same session, but gently collected and sealed tight in a glass jar, stashed away in a dark drawer with no disruption or light penetration for the last 7 days. Held at ambient room temperature, actually been pretty hot here in California. I'm pretty sure I pressed at 215F, with a 25u bag.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
^This. So much. I can see how it could easily expand beyond the sauce plate so whether it’s under the dabpress banner, that’s up to the @psychonaut company. But I like the sound of “Post-processing Techniques brought to you by Dabpress!”

I almost started the post-processing thread a couple weeks ago, but didn't know if it would be well attended. With more and more discussion, and an apparent budding science :science:, I think it would be helpful for many. If Dabpress wanted to create the thread, since they have products now which would be used for such techniques, that would be awesome. Otherwise I don't mind getting it going. There is a lot to be learned there, and some pretty great results occurring, such as @invertedisdead's recent post (which looks incredible).

I have a belief that besides temp, time and agitation, seeding with existing crystals or some form of nucleation plays a role in creating other forms, such as diamonds and sauces from rosin.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Is there any change of technique when doing a trim run?
I've only run nugs so far...

Any advice regarding best practices would be welcome.

Does trim typically yield lesser amounts?

Do I need to consider a different bagging technique or a different count bag?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Guess it depends on how much ya got, you could press straight trim but that could take a while and the quality will be lower than what you're used to. For edibles or an emergency dab I'm sure it would be fine though. The bubble suggestion is a good one, if you wanted to do a lazier version of that you could freeze the trim and then sift it over a trim bin or something for some farmers grade and press that. I just saw this video the other day and was pretty impressed at the work/reward! Hoping to try this technique soon.

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
Heyy, Medically Fit... I followed his and Pedro's technique when I did my dry ice run. I'd be willing to give this version a shot. I had a couple issues when I used the dry ice method, one major and one fairly minor:

The minor issue was that they recommended using a large sheet of glass to sift and scrape onto (I generally prefer glass wherever possible as well) but storing that sucker was a bitch in my tiny ass house.

The major issue I had was that the dry ice literally disintegrated the nylon lining of my bubble bags. It was so cold, it turned brittle, broke away, and got mixed in with my product. I don't know if it broke down small enough to pass through the screen, and I only noticed after completing a particularly large run. Soooo, I have about 15 grams of dry ice hash rosin that I refuse to use because I don't know if it's tainted.

I've since gotten bags that don't have that liner, in case I give it another go in the future.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Soooo, I have about 15 grams of dry ice hash rosin that I refuse to use because I don't know if it's tainted.

Damn! That's a major bummer! Really good info though on the lining regarding dry ice sift.

I like the idea of this one since there is no dry ice involved, seems like something simple anyone could try.

I've heard a few things about the production of most dry ice not really being as clean as we think too. I've done it once on some old trim for capsules but IMO the takeaway for me is if dry ice hash was that legit literally nobody would be making bubble hash. But as you already know, the top hash makers almost all do water hash.

This method seems so K.I.S.S. I gotta give it a go next trimming!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
TY les... I am admittedly wanting to put as little effort into this as possible (LOVE easy rosin!), but will consider this method.

What are yields when converting say 5oz trim to bubble?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
wanting to put as little effort into this as possible
I cryovacced some trim before freezing ready to bubble wash and it did not work as the trim was like a brick and I still have another cryovacced brick that I may try just pressing as I cannot be fucked cooking etc with it.:tup:
As far as weight, I do not know but it would depend a lot on the trim quality.
Just too busy watching the Ashes Test Cricket today.:myday:

DogBoy

know fear
...fuk a duc, it looks like I need to buy more stuff...LoL...

...I am a bit put off by the way my new dp-hr10t35v-110 press package is shipping, but if all the parts arrive in one piece, it's all good...

...it woulda been nice if they all arrived in one package...

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
...thanks...sorry to edit that on you...

...I sorta read the next post back at page 109...

...I kinda figgered it was mostly a form factor thing...the 35 sure looks more sanitary design wise...

Beautiful rosin :drool: Missing those lemons over here! I think I'll have a press of some auto orange bud this weekend, maybe spike it with some sift :D

Smaller micro form factor, may be benefit or not depending on how you look at it, the tight quarters in the micro frame make folding paper more necessary. Stainless steel construction is more durable from dents and such, polished finish. Otherwise they're the same in capacity but different in built-in capability.

...what is different in built in capability...???...

...I ASSume that the 35 lacks the drip tech capabilities of the 35v...???...

...duh...what are the drip tech capabilities...???...LoL...

Last edited by a moderator:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
...fuk a duc, it looks like I need to buy more stuff...LoL...

...I am a bit put off by the way my new dp-hr10t35v-110 press package is shipping, but if all the parts arrive in one piece, it's all good...

...it woulda been nice if they all arrived in one package...

It's due to warehouses, we have some located in different parts of the country and around the world, so sometimes you'll have half your order fulfilled by your local country and the remaining items are sent DHL express which is typically in the same timeframe as UPS/FedEx/USPS ground.

It's also due to protecting your accessories, as the foam used to protect your press during shipment fills the box so there's little room for accessories.

I hope you understand, it's for the safe travels of your equipment!

DogBoy

know fear
...I kin dig it, maaan...

...it was just a little weird trying to buy the package deal...

...it was "sold out" at the US and CA locations but available at the CN one but the some of stuff is shipping from Stanton Island...LoL…!!!...

...this was after I got a message telling me the pump was on a fast plane from China...

...it would seem you are jumping through hoops to deliver in a matter of days...

Top Bottom