Dabble by Airistech

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Here is another spin off on the q-cell technology,similar to the headbanger,but more simplistic and also relatively cheap at $26. https://www.gearbest.com/mechanical-mods/pp_3005213114769053.html
5ac68b94bee8.jpg
a97d860d8284.jpg
0f117c5892cc.jpg
dd09cb3321ab.jpg
93be3afd007c.jpg
9c2d6f27e04c.jpg

4509a1ad8265.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
No input but I agree that one looks nice, did you gave it a try @rnartian ? That heater is specially interesting.

PPN,

anasrzi

Like the look of it for the price point, heating element too looks very interesting like a sealed dish in a cell?

Off putting for me as it's by airis, simply hated the headbanger I had for all of one evening. Simply burnt my oil all up and gave me a coughing fit!

anasrzi,

shredder

No wonder, it was built for wax (unless you got a VE10 cart for it).
I think @shredder was going to give one of these a go @Ipe17, he might chip in.
I've had and used a dabble for over a month, maybe 2?

Anyway it's a lot like a headbanger, but it's tuned to using it with water. IOW it gets hotter at the same settings as a headbanger. For a handhold I'd rather use a headbanger. But the dabble is made for a pipe imo.

On a water pipe it really rips. I suggest to keep it on the green or lowest setting. As long as it has wax/rosin/shatter in it, you get very impressive hits.

On the con side, it goes through concentrates fast, and after 3 loads or so the coil needs cleaning. The bottom air passage clogs. I bought a 5 pack of coils and don't regret it, but they do clean up with iso, and I haven't burned any out yet.

The heater is a quartz dish that sits in a ceramic bowl. The tastes with fresh rosin are pretty nice.

It's not as good as my sic halo, but it's a fuck of a lot easy to use, and a hella lot cheaper. I think I paid $22 and another $12 for coils. My halo set me back many times more, lol.

Ipe17

I received mine and I like it for the price tag. I took it with me for a weekend trip and it made the job.
Where did you find the spare coils? I would really appreciate a link. thanks!

Ipe17

after some days of usage... I find I like it. Not the best taste, but quite good for on the go and for visiting friends. So then I decided to order some extra atomizers/coils but they are not available in Europe (or I cant find them). I contacted them on the official aliexpress shop and they replied that they are out of stock.... a pity

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I grabbed extra coils for my headbanger and quasar that have a similar fritted quartz atty but have only changed a few for new as I have been able to clean and reuse them quite a few times without harming them.
I simply drop the atty in an iso filled plastic test tube and suspend that in my ultrasonic cleaner then I remove it from the iso and just ultrasonic it again in the water. I thought the water after might hurt it but it they are still working. I have three Qasars in use with 6 attys with them and have only binned about 3 attys so far(quasar).
I clean them quite often as my home-pressed rosin can accumulate 'goo' pretty quickly and doing so keeps the flavor better.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom