Dabbing vs. vaporizing concentrate?

mixchu69

my favorite way to consume oils is using terpz enail with a pukinbeagle dome less. I have tried concentrates on top of herbs (my favorite way is lsv with WPA) and found it strengthens the intensity. However, I feel that you need higher temps than most vaporizers can achieve to get the most from a dab.
I remember reading that to maximize the effects of a dab that it should be above 500-600 degrees (I can be completely wrong).

I could have got my facts wrong but what are people thoughts about dabbing vs concentrates on top of flowers.

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
I do both but I think the flowers start to get toasted before the concentrate is finished but I think it get me more medicated this way , I like dabbing as well just not as much :)

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
I like/use both of your methods, I use a torch for dabbing so the temps are all guess work for me. I think i lean towards the lower temps if possible..

You should also look at temp control mod boxes and homemade coils in the advanced one hitter thread. Huge advances in the last few months with TC and wire coils...

The flavors you can get with temp control almost makes me forget about dabbing sometimes.

Top Bottom